[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Pitou6 escribió:
"
Reitermaniac_730 escribió:
Hi PS4-player here. Yesterday I tried Shaper with this Build (Champion Version with few changes from my side) and its frustrating, I cannot evade a single slam from Shaper. The stupid Auto Aim on console makes Leap slam absolutely useless, when you need this skill the most.
Did anyone have any tip besides using another movementskill?

flame dash, frostblink..

I didnt want to use another Movementskill. I feel very good with leap slam and just for this one fight I dont level another Skill. Is it so hard to remove the auto aim on skills? It would be enough if you can switch between auto aim and not auto aim. But its so shitty that when I want to leap away from Shapers Slam and I just slam on the same spot. :D
"
ebrose99 escribió:
Alright, I'm stuck and was unsure of how else to get an answer since I'm still pretty new. I can't beat t16 maps which has really hindered my leveling. I've been trying to figure out ways to improve but don't have the ex for big upgrades. I have 4 exalts what are some cheaper ways to improve my build? Should I just stick to mapping lower tiers til I get the $? https://pastebin.com/jazaLBHK

You have 4172 life, which isn't enough for a melee build in t16s.

You need more life. Rare/belly instead of Bronn's ideally. Rare instead of Daresso Salute. Better belt, helm and rings.
Belt and helm are going to be the easiest/cheapest to replace.

Your swords aren't great for hitting t16 level content. 290ish dps is OK if you have fast swords (Only one of yours is) and you have flat phys on gear (You don't)

You aren't running fortify.You at least want it on leap slam, and personally I'd use in cyclone over melee phys
Hey everyone. Looking for advice on Uber Elder. About to try the fight but I wasn't sure if you should make any special modifications to the gear/patheon/etc. when you do. For example, should I use Kaom's roots to avoid chills? Any/all advice welcome. Gear below.

Im doing the dps slayer, should i use vaal cyclone or is the regular one fine?
Can any1 help me a tell me where im going wrong with this build? I seem to die way to easily to bosses. Any help and guides on direction I should go is greatly appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/ZArSFEAb

Editado por útlima vez por xX_Mankind_Xx en 26 jul. 2019 16:35:25
"
xX_Mankind_Xx escribió:
Can any1 help me a tell me where im going wrong with this build? I seem to die way to easily to bosses. Any help and guides on direction I should go is greatly appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/ZArSFEAb

Just some quick things I see.

1) No bleed/freeze/curse immune flasks.
2) Soul Tether but no glorious vanity jewel to get the required interaction.
3) could use life on that other ring.
4) Daressos ammy will need to go once you get the soul tether setup working properly as it halves the combo's effectiveness.
i have 15 ex to spare, looking for maim, crit, mana cost and life chest, if anyone has one of those and want to sell to a fellow cycloner... hit me up! ty
everyday trying something new
@ raulrex: the chest (with those 4 stats) you are looking for is more like 80+ex ... sorry

crafted this beautiful upgrade today. nothing similar on the market : )
Editado por útlima vez por Malbini en 26 jul. 2019 17:19:17
"
Malbini escribió:
@ raulrex: the chest (with those 4 stats) you are looking for is more like 80+ex ... sorry

wel.. not so sure if you're following current market, however, today one with ~70 life, 1.4 crit, and both maim and mana cost mods sold for 14 ex... it all depends on: is it astral plate? has one more useless mod? how much life it has (% increased maximum life) etc... so ye, not all chests with those mods are 80+ exalts... some are 20 exalteds and that value is already an expensive for such mods when not so high
everyday trying something new
"
Malbini escribió:

Hey, looks like my rings friend...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional