[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Alright, I'm stuck and was unsure of how else to get an answer since I'm still pretty new. I can't beat t16 maps which has really hindered my leveling. I've been trying to figure out ways to improve but don't have the ex for big upgrades. I have 4 exalts what are some cheaper ways to improve my build? Should I just stick to mapping lower tiers til I get the $? https://pastebin.com/jazaLBHK
"
ebrose99 escribió:
Alright, I'm stuck and was unsure of how else to get an answer since I'm still pretty new. I can't beat t16 maps which has really hindered my leveling. I've been trying to figure out ways to improve but don't have the ex for big upgrades. I have 4 exalts what are some cheaper ways to improve my build? Should I just stick to mapping lower tiers til I get the $? https://pastebin.com/jazaLBHK

u need to get lvl 21 cyclone, rework your tree and start to use Belt soul tether
With Glorious Vanity (Doryani) 20% ES
Editado por útlima vez por Pitou6 en 25 jul. 2019 22:55:38
"
CVgMaDBgOD escribió:
"
Brother you are aware that both Crit chance and Crit mult iare suffixes right? Also if playing slayer, crit craft on weapon is completely useless ;)

Can some1 tell why crit chance and crit mult are worthless for slayers?

Im aware of "overwhelm" with its 8% but not sure how exactly it works, correct me if im wrong - because of overwhelm foils need to have only + mult and not +chance(coz its already 8%)

First of all crit multi is never useless, nobody wrote that.

Crit chance on weapons with slayer version and overwhelm passive taken on the tree is indeed worthless, because the crit chance with your weapon is capped at 8%.
Hey and thanks for a fantastic build , love that you really put effort in to it and updated it during the League .
I'v been following you and been playing the build since the start, got bored for a while and changed to an TS build but am now back to pick it up again .

However i have some question about survability, i know u put up different builds for dps/surv. etc.

I'm doing the dps slayer version with soul tether , works perfectly .
The only thing that totaly destroys me is those fcking Goliats with there shatters since i 1-hit Everything …

Any suggestion how to get immune to them ?
I mean, freezing em would be an idea but that would change alot in to the build i guess..

Best reguards and once again, fantastic build .
Hi, question aboit thé glorious vanity Jewel. I bought a few of those but none seems tot give me the 20% ES. Is it just bad luck or am I doing something wrong?
"
Dostar escribió:
Hi, question aboit thé glorious vanity Jewel. I bought a few of those but none seems tot give me the 20% ES. Is it just bad luck or am I doing something wrong?

I guess you´re doing something wrong.

1) Check if your jewels are "in the name of Doryani". Only that one gives the curruption you want
2) Place it on the right side of the tree in top of "Acrobatics" in order to gain the lowest influence on other Notables
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:
Spoiler
"
TheDoomsdayDevice escribió:
Hi guys,

why is nobody using the "shock enemies for x sec when you Focus" mod on rings? It should be a very reliable burst damage for 4 secs, even on bosses or am i missing something?

Like my skillbar has room for fucus >.<

I don't have room to switch from sand to blood >>.<<

UPDATE on dual curse delve: hitting 300's now and it's pretty solid, temp chains blasphemy + assmark is doing fine, almost lazy farming TBH. I did same with my T16 farming setup and it's a BIT dicey since very little defense in this build. Dually curse is performing well as expected :-)

About that delve set up..don't think your able to dive 300 deep because of it :) I'm holding up with simple dps slayer version (with few minor tweeks to better suit my style) and i'm running 350 deep without any issues :) I'm using enfeeble as my sole curse thou :)

I just said I was at 300 LAZY FARMING, your shit is better than mine, I get it
"
d3viant6 escribió:

I just said I was at 300 LAZY FARMING, your shit is better than mine, I get it

That's aint what i'm saying ;) keep it cool ;) What i meant is that no need for any special alterations to be able to dig deep, default build handles that juut fine ;) and my shits are likely inferiour to yours so no hard feelings brother ;)
Wicked_Clown
Hi PS4-player here. Yesterday I tried Shaper with this Build (Champion Version with few changes from my side) and its frustrating, I cannot evade a single slam from Shaper. The stupid Auto Aim on console makes Leap slam absolutely useless, when you need this skill the most.
Did anyone have any tip besides using another movementskill?
"
Reitermaniac_730 escribió:
Hi PS4-player here. Yesterday I tried Shaper with this Build (Champion Version with few changes from my side) and its frustrating, I cannot evade a single slam from Shaper. The stupid Auto Aim on console makes Leap slam absolutely useless, when you need this skill the most.
Did anyone have any tip besides using another movementskill?

flame dash, frostblink..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional