[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
kingkactuar escribió:
I need some advice regarding optimizing my tree or equips. I'm dying to 1 shots from the last phase of uber elder. I feel like I need more life and maybe leech.

https://pastebin.com/Am2uTnFK

Just to name few of your troubles you're not using Vaal Pact ant your not using glorious vanity jewel which makes your soul teher belt useless.
Wicked_Clown

Worth craft?

No, i guess
"
Shampoo_br escribió:

Worth craft?

No, i guess

If you would remove acc roll you'de be able to make it ~400 pdps foil for 4 ex iirc prices of crafts.
But currently you cun buy such foil for like 3-3.5 ex..so it's up to you ;)
Wicked_Clown

"

If you would remove acc roll you'de be able to make it ~400 pdps foil for 4 ex iirc prices of crafts.
But currently you cun buy such foil for like 3-3.5 ex..so it's up to you ;)

as i thought, ty
"
TheDoomsdayDevice escribió:
Hi guys,

why is nobody using the "shock enemies for x sec when you Focus" mod on rings? It should be a very reliable burst damage for 4 secs, even on bosses or am i missing something?

Like my skillbar has room for fucus >.<

I don't have room to switch from sand to blood >>.<<

UPDATE on dual curse delve: hitting 300's now and it's pretty solid, temp chains blasphemy + assmark is doing fine, almost lazy farming TBH. I did same with my T16 farming setup and it's a BIT dicey since very little defense in this build. Dually curse is performing well as expected :-)

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 25 jul. 2019 11:48:20
"
d3viant6 escribió:
Spoiler
"
TheDoomsdayDevice escribió:
Hi guys,

why is nobody using the "shock enemies for x sec when you Focus" mod on rings? It should be a very reliable burst damage for 4 secs, even on bosses or am i missing something?

Like my skillbar has room for fucus >.<

I don't have room to switch from sand to blood >>.<<

UPDATE on dual curse delve: hitting 300's now and it's pretty solid, temp chains blasphemy + assmark is doing fine, almost lazy farming TBH. I did same with my T16 farming setup and it's a BIT dicey since very little defense in this build. Dually curse is performing well as expected :-)

About that delve set up..don't think your able to dive 300 deep because of it :) I'm holding up with simple dps slayer version (with few minor tweeks to better suit my style) and i'm running 350 deep without any issues :) I'm using enfeeble as my sole curse thou :)
Wicked_Clown
FYI for everyone, the POB links the OP provided have a mistake. Slayer cull is listed as 20% more damage (because it's cull at 20% life remaining). It's actually equivalent to 25% more damage though. Because if you're e.g. doing 80 damage per hit on an enemy with 100 life, you kill him in one hit. So it's as if you're doing 100 dmg instead of 80, ergo 100/80 = 1.25 = 25% more damage
"
fapmonkey2 escribió:
FYI for everyone, the POB links the OP provided have a mistake. Slayer cull is listed as 20% more damage (because it's cull at 20% life remaining). It's actually equivalent to 25% more damage though. Because if you're e.g. doing 80 damage per hit on an enemy with 100 life, you kill him in one hit. So it's as if you're doing 100 dmg instead of 80, ergo 100/80 = 1.25 = 25% more damage

well... that's being said in like 15 posts on this thread
everyday trying something new
"
Brother you are aware that both Crit chance and Crit mult iare suffixes right? Also if playing slayer, crit craft on weapon is completely useless ;)

Can some1 tell why crit chance and crit mult are worthless for slayers?

Im aware of "overwhelm" with its 8% but not sure how exactly it works, correct me if im wrong - because of overwhelm foils need to have only + mult and not +chance(coz its already 8%)
"
raulrex1994 escribió:
"
fapmonkey2 escribió:

well... that's being said in like 15 posts on this thread

Not much I can do about that, since there doesn't seem to be a way to search the thread without clicking through 200+ pages
Editado por útlima vez por fapmonkey2 en 25 jul. 2019 19:44:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional