[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Nilosos escribió:
Could anyone explain me why we have to go with brutal fervour if u dont use Soul Tether? Im using Impact, overhelm, bane of legends and got no problems @ all.

post your gear and what content you are running atm then we can tell you why you have no problems : ) im guessing you dont play t15s/t16s.

the idea of soul tether is to have the "full" slayer ascendency:

bane of legends, impact, overwhelm and the "life leech effects are not removed at full life" and the additional 1500 energy shield
I am curious about the glorious vanity timeless jewel (doryani) I equip it where the pob says but I did not get the 20% of max life as extra ES?
Editado por útlima vez por glocknine en 31 jul. 2019 13:00:18
"
zweckform escribió:
What should I aim for on a Watcher's Eye?

Hi, from what I have tried : Additional hits is the best by far : 30% more damage (but the Watcher's Eye is around 10 ex at best with just this)...

It's 13.3% more damage, not 30%
Editado por útlima vez por fapmonkey2 en 31 jul. 2019 11:22:28
I don't know what do to with my slayer. I'm feeling weak here. I know I don't have any jewel slots left yet and I'm just 77 level, but eh? I've got about 2 ex to spend and I'm not sure what I should be getting.

Is like, spending some currency for a 20-30 more pdps foil worth it? Like 90+c. My current foils are ~330 pds and ~308 pdps mainhand/offhand respectively. I'm not sure how much of a DPS increase would that be, since I'm not yet familiar with PoE scaling.

Even if I had infinite currency I still wouldn't know what to shop for =/

My char has the most up2date gear I have atm.
Editado por útlima vez por drahtziehergc en 31 jul. 2019 16:27:35
maybe cyclone will be nerfed on this season
"
I don't know what do to with my slayer. I'm feeling weak here. I know I don't have any jewel slots left yet and I'm just 77 level, but eh? I've got about 2 ex to spend and I'm not sure what I should be getting.

Is like, spending some currency for a 20-30 more pdps foil worth it? Like 90+c. My current foils are ~330 pds and ~308 pdps mainhand/offhand respectively. I'm not sure how much of a DPS increase would that be, since I'm not yet familiar with PoE scaling.

Even if I had infinite currency I still wouldn't know what to shop for =/

My char has the most up2date gear I have atm.

No soul tether setup, no 4th acendency, 5-link Bronn's are the big things I see. That, and you need more levels so you gain more HP and more points to put in the tree.

Honestly though, soul tether helps a ton with survival. Don't worry about the swords at this point. Fix the other stuff.
You can check my Slayer @ my Profile here :).
Editado por útlima vez por Nilosos en 1 ago. 2019 1:54:09
"
glocknine escribió:
I am curious about the glorious vanity timeless jewel (doryani) I equip it where the pob says but I did not get the 20% of max life as extra ES?

Have you also taken the Acrobatics node (changed to Corrupted Soul by the jewel) nearby?
"
joshagarrado escribió:
"
glocknine escribió:

Have you also taken the Acrobatics node (changed to Corrupted Soul by the jewel) nearby?

WTF thank you for pointing out! i thought once i put the jewel on that slot where the pob says the 20% max life as extra ES will appear on the jewel description!!!
I drop this one. Maybe not good as another version with precision increased Attack Damage, but was luck drop it

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional