[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Carlovski escribió:
"
StorgutBorsit escribió:

Not to do with tankiness, but more consistent damage =safety - why aren't you using a diamond flask?

HEH, Go get a flask (I used sulphur) and get an 80% crit on flask effect, guy did it for like 5-10c something... worth it for me anyway
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
GutiElMago escribió:
Hi guys, I just started leveling a new character while using this build.
I wanted to ask - would it be possible to gear this build with a 4-5ex budget? on which items should i aim for in the beginning?

Many thanks to those who can help!

Easily. Don't forget a lot of people did this as league starter with no currency.

Just get any cheap 6l as a chest, either ready rolled or craft with fossils of essences (essences probably cheaper)

For swords you can use scaeva plus off hand or ahn's might.but I prefer trying to get faster, cheap rares. Anything over 250pdps is fine of it is fast, we get flat damage off cyclone.
Daresso amulet is cheap and great for levelling. But eventually replace wihh a rare.
A - 8 mana cost praxis will do you for levelling, then try and find a cheap ring/rings with - mana cost. Or craft it if you have unlocked.
Capping resists can be tricky if you run a few uniques. Get what you can on gloves and boots.

All that is well under 1ex and will easily do red maps.

Thanks for the help!
I really can't decide whether i should go for slayer or a champion, and if so would my budget be sufficient for the DPS one, or should i go for the Tanky one.

Could you suggest on that? :)
Hello friends
Firstly, I'm apologizing for English because I'm BR and I'm using the translator ...
My dear, I would like some help, some things I must fix to improve the build, because I'm dying a lot, above tier 11 with rare map, I start to take HK

character: VaiiBeyBladee
I have a question for tank slayer with soultether + jewel.

Im currently using loreweave thats provide 56% critical chance, i was thinking about replacing Heartseeker (3 nodes with 30crit multiplier 50crit chance in total) for Brutal blade thats provide (4 nodes with 50%damage with swords, 20%attack speed, 50%damage with ailments, 4%block chance).

Pob says:

- Heartseeker: 106,8k DPS, 56,88%Critical Chance (75% effective), 576% Critical Multiplier, 132,4k Total DPS.

-Brutal blade: 106,6k DPS, 52,88% Critical Chance (72% effective), 546% Critical Multiplier, 143,6k total DPS.

Is better aim for total DPS or less dps with high critical numbers?

PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/gh22LfGZ

Edit: also would be a nice removing 3points to remove impale and then put watcher's eye jewel with max life max es and 25% impale while affect by pride?
Editado por útlima vez por dfda91 en 11 jul. 2019 13:33:41
Hi All. I am playing SSF and now have the opportunity to run the multiple Legion encounters, and also Uber Elder. However I am unsure if I have the gear for these encounters, so would really appreciate a gear check, as well as recommendations on what to upgrade. I don't want to waste the splinters I've been saving up :)

Looking for clarification on Soul Tether & a timeless jewel. Does the jewel just have to be "Doryani" or does the number that comes before it also matter as well? The guide itself isn't very clear on this. Want to make sure I'm not wasting currency on getting the wrong gem.
"
Tanaomit escribió:
Looking for clarification on Soul Tether & a timeless jewel. Does the jewel just have to be "Doryani" or does the number that comes before it also matter as well? The guide itself isn't very clear on this. Want to make sure I'm not wasting currency on getting the wrong gem.

I think just named "Doryani"
hey why are so many dual sword cyclones using "Lethal Pride" on Poe Ninja?
I cant really tell what it does and how we benefit?

"
dfda91 escribió:
"
Tanaomit escribió:

Thanks, hopefully that is the case.
"
Tanaomit escribió:
"
dfda91 escribió:
"
Tanaomit escribió:

Thanks, hopefully that is the case.

It is the case. We're all using Doryani and the video in OP's post also explains the jewel.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional