[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Can someone help with what my next upgrade should be? Playing LHC.

Editado por útlima vez por SH1FT1 en 12 jul. 2019 15:46:54
Bump this:

Whats its better to choose?

- Heartseeker: 106,8k DPS, 56,88%Critical Chance (75% effective), 576% Critical Multiplier, 132,4k Total DPS.

-Brutal blade: 106,6k DPS, 52,88% Critical Chance (72% effective), 546% Critical Multiplier, 143,6k total DPS.

Is better aim for total DPS or less dps with high critical numbers?

Thanks.
"
elbramso escribió:
"
Intangble escribió:
Hi all - so this build is doing well, and now trying to upgrade....i have about 20ex to spend and just wondering, is the watchers eye jewel with pride impale +2hits worth the 9ex? or am i better off spending it on some 440dps+ foils (mine are only like ~400 right now)?

thanks!

short answer, yes it's worth the 9ex

longer answer:
it's worth the 9 ex if the restof the gear is like ~1ex per piece.
in ur case:
- better boots, better ring and better amulet first.

perf thank you - ill look at upgrading both those + the watchers eye.

appreciate it!
"
dfda91 escribió:
Bump this:

Whats its better to choose?

- Heartseeker: 106,8k DPS, 56,88%Critical Chance (75% effective), 576% Critical Multiplier, 132,4k Total DPS.

-Brutal blade: 106,6k DPS, 52,88% Critical Chance (72% effective), 546% Critical Multiplier, 143,6k total DPS.

Is better aim for total DPS or less dps with high critical numbers?

Thanks.

Almost always the higher dps option. In this case definitely the higher dps option.
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 12 jul. 2019 17:24:54
thats a total bummer....

my first time i play poe i use this impale champion build.. now lvl 70.. and the creator says this skill tree is out to date..

So i can start all over again...
"
SwootCandy escribió:
thats a total bummer....

my first time i play poe i use this impale champion build.. now lvl 70.. and the creator says this skill tree is out to date..

So i can start all over again...

What do you mean?

Because of this:

"
Skilltree:
DISCLAIMER: Heavily outdated skilltree. You can check out my skilltree on my profile to see where to spec. I will make multiple trees for leveling at some point, but it will be generalizid for both variants and then finished with their own unique touch for the final trees.

I think you might misunderstand this.
You are not supposed to use the poeplanner, its not up to date anymore i guess, as the creator has further developed the different versions of this build and added them all to PoB, which is anyways the tool that you should if you want to follow this guide.

Use the pastebins for Path Of Building.
For example this one if you play Champion DPS

"

DPS Champion Version
https://pastebin.com/1X9uupKH

And dont be frustrated, this thread is pretty supportive, I am sure you will get help if you ask a little more specific.

Also, you are playing PoE for the first time? Its pretty complex (not complicated!), so take your time and check out some beginner vids on YT before you just follow this guide.

Cheers, best wishes

We are shooting for high average damage or high total DPS? Also, why doesn't Ahn's Might get more love? It seems to be incredibly cheap for the DPS it gives. Obviously you lose frenzy charges, but PoB still shows it as really good DPS even if it does have less range than a foil.
oops. read wrongly.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Editado por útlima vez por Jerle en 12 jul. 2019 22:49:36
hey guys I would like to tell you guys my build but idk how to add items to this post reply.... i got problem with my flask i need some guidance
Wanted to ask, if i am doing the dps slayer build, should i do the soul tether + glorious vanity?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional