[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Please Link the jewel with max life at extra damage???
When crafting foils, how do you decide what to multimod? At least T1 of %phys or # to # phys dmg + at least t2/3 of something else? Currently have, wondering if it's worth. If not, should I try to annul crit multi?

Editado por útlima vez por Tanaomit en 11 jul. 2019 17:52:43
Had a little rejig of gearing. Normally I don't do much min-max, and ould have retired character by now but having fun

Had to grab int on tree as lost on ring when I swapped to ass mark ring.
Was hoping to hit some nice resists on the helm to ease gearing (and let me craft range), but no luck. Didn't want to roll over the nice life roll + phys taken so will keep it as it is.

If I can get a good amulet, with flat phys, int, life, crit multi and %ES, that would be nice. God knows how much that would cost though!

Spent a load corrupting soul tethers to no avail. And a load trying to roll a 6l elder chest. Need to farm up some more currency, none left!
"
Tanaomit escribió:
When crafting foils, how do you decide what to multimod? At least T1 of %phys or # to # phys dmg + at least t2/3 of something else? Currently have, wondering if it's worth. If not, should I try to annul crit multi?

No, definitely not!
The prefixes are the important thing.
You ideally want t1 hybrd phys/accuracy (t2 is ok, there isn't a huge difference in the rolls). T1 %phys, or T1 flat phys can be ok too, but are less damage in the end.
If you have another good suffix, or hit something good on the regal then great, otherwise you want to annul down to the 1 t1 prefix, then multimod.

"
Carlovski escribió:

No, definitely not!
You ideally want t1 hybrd phys/accuracy (t2 is ok, there isn't a huge difference in the rolls). T1 %phys, or T1 flat phys can be ok too, but are less damage in the end.
If you have another good suffix, or hit something good on the regal then great, otherwise you want to annul down to the 1 t1 prefix, then multimod.

So basically prio is: %phys/acc hybrid > phys% > # to # phys & if you get one of those then you regal & hope for either another good prefix or suffix. If so, then multi-mod, if not annul or try again?

Also, it never makes sense to use aug orb then I guess? You basically want one T1 prefix or 2 if you get lucky. Thanks for the clarification.
"
Tanaomit escribió:
"
Carlovski escribió:

No, definitely not!

So basically prio is: %phys/acc hybrid > phys% > # to # phys & if you get one of those then you regal & hope for either another good prefix or suffix. If so, then multi-mod, if not annul or try again?

Also, it never makes sense to use aug orb then I guess? You basically want one T1 prefix or 2 if you get lucky. Thanks for the clarification.

I'd augment flat phys rolls hoping for t1/2 attack speed. Not really worth multimodding just a flat roll.

It's worth augmenting t2 rolls of things too. If you hit a good suffix, worth a try with a regal, you might get lucky and hit a t1 with it (regals are plentiful anyway)

"
Carlovski escribió:

I'd augment flat phys rolls hoping for t1/2 attack speed. Not really worth multimodding just a flat roll.

It's worth augmenting t2 rolls of things too. If you hit a good suffix, worth a try with a regal, you might get lucky and hit a t1 with it (regals are plentiful anyway)

Interesting. So if you had a foil with say T2 hybrid %phys/acc & nothing else, you wouldn't multimod it? That would leave you with 3 open suffix & 2 open prefix.
Hey guys, I'm quite confused as to how I can calculate my effective dps in POB. Anyone has any tips?

Alternatively, could anyone help to check my current gear and let me know what's my dps and what I should improve next?
Hi all - so this build is doing well, and now trying to upgrade....i have about 20ex to spend and just wondering, is the watchers eye jewel with pride impale +2hits worth the 9ex? or am i better off spending it on some 440dps+ foils (mine are only like ~400 right now)?

thanks!
"
Intangble escribió:
Hi all - so this build is doing well, and now trying to upgrade....i have about 20ex to spend and just wondering, is the watchers eye jewel with pride impale +2hits worth the 9ex? or am i better off spending it on some 440dps+ foils (mine are only like ~400 right now)?

thanks!

short answer, yes it's worth the 9ex

longer answer:
it's worth the 9 ex if the restof the gear is like ~1ex per piece.
in ur case:
- better boots, better ring and better amulet first.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional