[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Sollkomol escribió:
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
Phaith88 escribió:
Looking for atleast a Mirror or equivalent in ex shoot me a message to talk I'm flexible

What? That's nowhere near a mirror!

Yeah, thats ridiculous xD

Gear is really fine no hate for that. But spending a Mirror i would expect crazy things like double watchers eye, increased maximum life corrupted soul tether, cyclone attack speed enchant, better jewels, ...

Even then it wouldn't be. You'd need an elder Maim + crit chance chest, better than multimod foils etc.

Seems to be an odd trend, people spending a lot of currency on cool looking multimod items with DPS mods in almost every slot. Then having to use all their jewel sockets for resistance jewels. You would get more damage, for cheaper with just basic life+resistance rares, and using crit multi jewels.
"
StorgutBorsit escribió:
Well, although I use a Belly I feel that this build is very squishy. Especially when doing Legion Stuff.

I have 6k HP pure and another 1.6k ES. Armour and Evasion are both too bad.
I am bit clueless what to do to get tankier. DMG is fine.

Here is my stuff:
Spoiler

ANd my PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/BBC2b8Sd

Not quite sure what the issue is - what is killing you?
Trick to cyclone is mobility. Don't stop spinning, especially if there are still legion mobs up (I've died a few times trying to loot with archers around). Leap slam between packs to keep endurance charges up and to not let them shoot at you while spinning towards them. If you see the red stuff from Vaal mods, get out of there.
Keep flasks up (I wouldn't use Kiaras - hasn't got enough uptime, low duration, single use)

Not to do with tankiness, but more consistent damage =safety - why aren't you using a diamond flask?

I have a question guys, I`ve 102% impale chance, dropped for me a Watcher`s Eye that gives 25% chance impale, is there any dps increase using a 127% chance Impale?
"
afonsosp escribió:
I have a question guys, I`ve 102% impale chance, dropped for me a Watcher`s Eye that gives 25% chance impale, is there any dps increase using a 127% chance Impale?

doesn't matter at all as long as u have 100%
so 100% does the same amount of damage as 100000% would do.
"
afonsosp escribió:

You might wanna drop Forceful Skewering, POB will tell
Thanks guys!
What's the general consensus on Ascendencies for slayer?

I was going to head into Endless Hunter --> Brutal Fervour (leech passives).
But the far more popular option seems to be heading into Bane of Legends.

Also a quick question on overwhelm:

I have a jewelled foil with a base crit chance of 5.5%. I have a local 25% increased crit chance, which puts it up to about 7%.
So overwhelm sets the base chance to 8% - is that 8% + 25%? so a 10% weapon in effect?
Or is it just 8%, and the local crit chance is wasted?

"
Bizzlington escribió:

Or is it just 8%, and the local crit chance is wasted?

this
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
Phaith88 escribió:
Looking for atleast a Mirror or equivalent in ex shoot me a message to talk I'm flexible

Yeah, thats ridiculous xD

Seems to be an odd trend, people spending a lot of currency on cool looking multimod items with DPS mods in almost every slot. Then having to use all their jewel sockets for resistance jewels. You would get more damage, for cheaper with just basic life+resistance rares, and using crit multi jewels.

100% agree! I've seen people using foils worth 5-15ex each but still running Bronns and complaining about survivability.
Editado por útlima vez por elbramso en 11 jul. 2019 8:20:55
Dunno if its me but i feel the (old version) of Tanky Slayer is the best version with Soul tether/Jewel, tried New Tanky and New DPS slayer but i feel they're worse than the Old tanky slayer.

Feel i gain ALOT of hp and barely lose any DMG with the old version compared to the other two.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional