[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Could someone help me out and tell me what i need to improve on, i'm sitting at aroudn 380k dps apparently but i feel i should be doing more. (Also i know i need to level up some of my support gems, just switched over)

Thanks in advance!

POB: https://pastebin.com/dmzSbYiU

Can someone take a look at my gear and suggest next upgrade? Thinking new swords or maim/-mana chest and better rings. Playing LHC.
Well, although I use a Belly I feel that this build is very squishy. Especially when doing Legion Stuff.

I have 6k HP pure and another 1.6k ES. Armour and Evasion are both too bad.
I am bit clueless what to do to get tankier. DMG is fine.

Here is my stuff:
Spoiler

ANd my PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/BBC2b8Sd
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
Phaith88 escribió:
Looking for atleast a Mirror or equivalent in ex shoot me a message to talk I'm flexible

What? That's nowhere near a mirror!

Yeah, thats ridiculous xD

Gear is really fine no hate for that. But spending a Mirror i would expect crazy things like double watchers eye, increased maximum life corrupted soul tether, cyclone attack speed enchant, better jewels, ...
Editado por útlima vez por Sollkomol en 11 jul. 2019 2:59:12
I have a question. For damage would Aspect of the Cat be better than Pride?
I think for boss fights Pride would be better because bosses are in the aura for a bit longer than trash mobs so Pride ramps up to the maximum physical damage increase. But then again if you run Aspect of the Cat instead of Pride you could use another aura that reserves 25% or less.
And what if you use a Watcher's Eye with "Impales last 2 additional hits while Pride"? How does Aspect of the Cat + another 25% aura fare?
Editado por útlima vez por qNxX en 11 jul. 2019 4:23:46
"
Zoutzak escribió:

Hey guys, i hope you can help me, how should i craft this?
It's -T1 Adds # to # Physical Damage how should i multimod this? if i should at all.
I think Multimod + attack speed/quality + phys # and crit multi but i think that would leave me with a open prefix? what would i put there?

I haven't done much crafting since i started playing so i'm not really sure
I hope you guys can help.

maybe it's just me but I don't think just a T1 flat justifies a multimod these days. You will end up with a 415pdps foil.

"
qNxX escribió:
I think for boss fights Pride would be better because bosses are in the aura for a bit longer than trash mobs so Pride ramps up to the maximum physical damage increase. But then again if you run Aspect of the Cat instead of Pride you could use another aura that reserves 25% or less.

if u have a pride WE (2 additional impales) nothing is better than pride^^
"
elbramso escribió:
"
qNxX escribió:

if u have a pride WE (2 additional impales) nothing is better than pride^^

Haha yea I just edited my post to add that. :)
Editado por útlima vez por qNxX en 11 jul. 2019 4:24:57
"
elbramso escribió:
"
Zoutzak escribió:

Hey guys, i hope you can help me, how should i craft this?
It's -T1 Adds # to # Physical Damage how should i multimod this? if i should at all.
I think Multimod + attack speed/quality + phys # and crit multi but i think that would leave me with a open prefix? what would i put there?

I haven't done much crafting since i started playing so i'm not really sure
I hope you guys can help.

maybe it's just me but I don't think just a T1 flat justifies a multimod these days. You will end up with a 415pdps foil.

Flaring multimod at least gives the possiiblity for a Leo slam, you might get lucky!
I probably wouldn't multimod without a better than modded suffix though.

I did that one (Attack speed was 22% originally but it divined down). Having the attack speed made the craft an ex cheaper, and I didcrit multi isntead of the 1ex crit chance/quality craft. So 400dps (But with the crit), and only cost 3ex+ chaos to craft. Can't really buy one for that so worthwhile.
Was also because I just couldn't hit Dictators at all and was getting inpatient!

Then I hit

about 30 alts later!

"
qNxX escribió:
And what if you use a Watcher's Eye with "Impales last 2 additional hits while Pride"? How does Aspect of the Cat + another 25% aura fare?

Well you don't need any auras against trash.
I guess you could run some defense, either herald of purity with some on hit mechanic or arctic armour though.
I'd stick to pride though.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional