[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
MAlandM escribió:
"
battousaii escribió:
We are shooting for high average damage or high total DPS? Also, why doesn't Ahn's Might get more love? It seems to be incredibly cheap for the DPS it gives. Obviously you lose frenzy charges, but PoB still shows it as really good DPS even if it does have less range than a foil.

Highest total dps.

Ahn's might is still really popular, but it's just a bit slow and you can't get frenzy charges because we don't use blood rage with it. If it's a dps increase, you should still probably dual wield them.

When you say slow, you just mean that it's harder to get a high DPS number with damage*attack speed with the attack speed being so slow, correct?
Can I get a recommendation? I've got about 10 ex to spend. It feels like I should just keep savings for 2 10ex-ish 440DPS foils?

"
battousaii escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
battousaii escribió:
We are shooting for high average damage or high total DPS? Also, why doesn't Ahn's Might get more love? It seems to be incredibly cheap for the DPS it gives. Obviously you lose frenzy charges, but PoB still shows it as really good DPS even if it does have less range than a foil.

Highest total dps.

Ahn's might is still really popular, but it's just a bit slow and you can't get frenzy charges because we don't use blood rage with it. If it's a dps increase, you should still probably dual wield them.

When you say slow, you just mean that it's harder to get a high DPS number with damage*attack speed with the attack speed being so slow, correct?

As in the damage per second is higher, but the attacsk per second is lower so you leap slam slower (so you clear maps slower) but your damage against bosses is higher.

It's not harder to get a high DPS number because Ahn's might has A LOT more damage per hit, but with less attacks per second compared to similarly priced foils. So overall it's still much higher dps.
"
Tailesveng escribió:
Can I get a recommendation? I've got about 10 ex to spend. It feels like I should just keep savings for 2 10ex-ish 440DPS foils?

At a budget of only 10 ex, personally I'd just buy two <5ex foils with "chance to impale" crafted on with as high pdps as you can get. The difference between 380pdps and 420 pdps for example really isn't that high.

Only get the chance to impale with attacks if you're not planning on getting Forceful Skewering anytime soon.

Also you need to get Swift Skewering asap, that node is NOT optional. It's a 20-30% more multiplier, if not even more than that. Your current chance to impale is 60% which is really low.

Drop Rampart, Razor's Edge (and maybe Soul of Steel) for Swift Skewering + Honed Edge + Eagle Eye.

Rampart sucks because you have no way of getting fortify except from your leap slam - which means you won't be getting fortify against bosses. If you want to keep Rampart, switch melee physical damage support for a fortify support - then replace fortify on your leap slam for blood magic maybe or something similar.

Also you need more int on your gear to get rid of the int nodes on the tree.

Also path to born to fight for both more dps and more life.
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Tailesveng escribió:

At a budget of only 10 ex, personally I'd just buy two <5ex foils with "chance to impale" crafted on with as high pdps as you can get. The difference between 380pdps and 420 pdps for example really isn't that high.

Only get the chance to impale with attacks if you're not planning on getting Forceful Skewering anytime soon.

Also you need to get Swift Skewering asap, that node is NOT optional. It's a 20-30% more multiplier, if not even more than that. Your current chance to impale is 60% which is really low.

Drop Rampart, Razor's Edge (and maybe Soul of Steel) for Swift Skewering + Honed Edge + Eagle Eye.

Rampart sucks because you have no way of getting fortify except from your leap slam - which means you won't be getting fortify against bosses. If you want to keep Rampart, switch melee physical damage support for a fortify support - then replace fortify on your leap slam for blood magic maybe or something similar.

Also you need more int on your gear to get rid of the int nodes on the tree.

Also path to born to fight for both more dps and more life.

I adjusted the skill tree as you suggested, I'll let you know how that turns out. PoB doesn't suggest swift skewering is that powerful, but maybe my calc assumptions are bad or it's off, I dunno.

I agree with need more INT. I think I need to change my rings and ammy, but I'm trying to figure out the maim chest which everyone seems to rave over, but PoB doesn't show it as very significant.

Should I drop soul of steel for forceful skewering?
I kind of started with the slayer build and went my own way, wondering where youd go from here

that lethal pride jewel gives 5% double dmg, 10% intimidate on hit, 30% melee crit strike, 20% melee dmg, 10% reduced extra damage from crits, +15% all res, 36% evasion/armour... for only 2 skill points deviation, its really silly tbh.
"
hipposaver escribió:
I kind of started with the slayer build and went my own way, wondering where youd go from here

that lethal pride jewel gives 5% double dmg, 10% intimidate on hit, 30% melee crit strike, 20% melee dmg, 10% reduced extra damage from crits, +15% all res, 36% evasion/armour... for only 2 skill points deviation, its really silly tbh.

Where did you slot the tempered flesh and lethal pride? I'd like to try them out
I feel like getting Carcass Jack Varnished Coat
at the same time I want to switch armor in between fights or even gems eg
while mapping i use Carcass Jack Varnished Coat and once I reach the boss or fighting a specific boss I switch to a maim armor... I still dont get what is a maim armor can someone give me like to poetrade so I can just buy it? also should I switch my current weapons first or armor? I got 5ex to spare
Editado por útlima vez por TcccT en 14 jul. 2019 3:02:02
is the tanky skill tree slayer on PoB outdated?Should i create a new character, i am following your PoB skill tree. Thanks
guyz how did you fix your mana?? i cant remove my blood magic coz cyclone drains mana and also cant use pride du to lack of reserved...help me please

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional