[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Guency escribió:
guyz how did you fix your mana?? i cant remove my blood magic coz cyclone drains mana and also cant use pride du to lack of reserved...help me please

via -mana mod on rings/ chest
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
"
Guency escribió:
guyz how did you fix your mana?? i cant remove my blood magic coz cyclone drains mana and also cant use pride du to lack of reserved...help me please
use -mana cost rings
"
Tailesveng escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Tailesveng escribió:
Can I get a recommendation? I've got about 10 ex to spend. It feels like I should just keep savings for 2 10ex-ish 440DPS foils?

At a budget of only 10 ex, personally I'd just buy two <5ex foils with "chance to impale" crafted on with as high pdps as you can get. The difference between 380pdps and 420 pdps for example really isn't that high.

Only get the chance to impale with attacks if you're not planning on getting Forceful Skewering anytime soon.

Also you need to get Swift Skewering asap, that node is NOT optional. It's a 20-30% more multiplier, if not even more than that. Your current chance to impale is 60% which is really low.

Drop Rampart, Razor's Edge (and maybe Soul of Steel) for Swift Skewering + Honed Edge + Eagle Eye.

Rampart sucks because you have no way of getting fortify except from your leap slam - which means you won't be getting fortify against bosses. If you want to keep Rampart, switch melee physical damage support for a fortify support - then replace fortify on your leap slam for blood magic maybe or something similar.

Also you need more int on your gear to get rid of the int nodes on the tree.

Also path to born to fight for both more dps and more life.

I adjusted the skill tree as you suggested, I'll let you know how that turns out. PoB doesn't suggest swift skewering is that powerful, but maybe my calc assumptions are bad or it's off, I dunno.

I agree with need more INT. I think I need to change my rings and ammy, but I'm trying to figure out the maim chest which everyone seems to rave over, but PoB doesn't show it as very significant.

Should I drop soul of steel for forceful skewering?

POB doesn't calculate factor impale at all - that's why it doesn't give you much of a dps boost in PoB. But if you use the impale calculator linked in the OP, you'll see that it's a huge damage boost for swift skewering and forceful skewering.

Imo its definitely worth dropping soul of steel for forceful skewering (I never really liked that node if I'm being honest), but if you want to keep the tankiness then you can drop some other damage nodes. Personally I just got chance to impale on my foils and didn't get forceful skewering because with chance to impale crafted on foils, I was capped anyway.

The great thing about the maim chest isn't the damage (in fact its damage is slightly less than bronn's), but the fact that it's nearly as much damage as a Bronn's lithe while giving you life and resists which bronn's doesn't give.
I'm running the tanky champion build - how is life leach calculated? Do i need to invest in any passive nodes or gear?
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
Guency escribió:

Spoiler

"
TcccT escribió:
"
Guency escribió:
use -mana cost rings

how about the mana reserved??? cant use purity and haste
"
Guency escribió:
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
Guency escribió:

Spoiler

"
TcccT escribió:
"
Guency escribió:
use -mana cost rings

how about the mana reserved??? cant use purity and haste

Who said anything about using purity or haste? You're supposed to use vaal haste, not haste.

Also your ice golem is too high level so your CWDT setup won't summon it.

"
TcccT escribió:
"
Guency escribió:
use -mana cost rings

how about the mana reserved??? cant use purity and haste[/quote]

Who said anything about using purity or haste? You're supposed to use vaal haste, not haste.

Also your ice golem is too high level so your CWDT setup won't summon it.[/quote]
ohhh vaal haste, sorry dont know the difference yet, newbie here...no i mean pride w/c has 50% mana reserved..wi that activated with all the buffs, cant use the leap slam....
"
Guency escribió:

ohhh vaal haste, sorry dont know the difference yet, newbie here...no i mean pride w/c has 50% mana reserved..wi that activated with all the buffs, cant use the leap slam....

You can't use leap slam because as the other poster said you don't have -mana cost rings. Get them and leap slam will cost 0 mana.

If you read the OP it answers all of these questions...
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 14 jul. 2019 7:28:04
First of all, thanks to creator for this build, it's insane powerful.
Done with my gear in Legion.

Sitting at 2,6kk PoB DPS, anything dies just instant (including guardians, Shaper insta change phases, Uber Elder and U Atziri the same.

Running Pride + Blood and Sand + Flesh and Stone + Precision lvl 4 with Enlighten lvl 3. Was aiming for Watcher's Eye with Impale + 2 hits and Precision att speed or att damage, but I guess it's just stupid cuz I don't need any more damage at all.

Glorious Vanity gives me some crit multi and life (used Acrobatics place for it)

P.S.: Profile is open, you can load and play with it if you wanna in PoB.
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
This is my first league and having tonnes of fun with this build. Just hit 92 in LHC. I've got my resistances overcapped enough to run ele weakness which is nice, but my chaos resist is sitting at -60. Should I spend some money trying to address this or should we be able to leech through a lot of the chaos damage? From what I've read most chaos is DoT?

Are there particular chaos bosses I should be particularly worried about?
Editado por útlima vez por SH1FT1 en 14 jul. 2019 10:07:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional