[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
SH1FT1 escribió:
This is my first league and having tonnes of fun with this build. Just hit 92 in LHC. I've got my resistances overcapped enough to run ele weakness which is nice, but my chaos resist is sitting at -60. Should I spend some money trying to address this or should we be able to leech through a lot of the chaos damage? From what I've read most chaos is DoT?

Are there particular chaos bosses I should be particularly worried about?

Chaos resist is pure bonus. It' okay to have -60 and chaos res on gear is pure bonus ;) if u can get it without sacrificing anything useful get it, but if u gonna lose smthing else to get it..i'd stay with -60 in that case
Wicked_Clown
Uber Elder down for the second time in my poe life.
First time was in this league too and with another build cyclone. I suppose cyclone/slayer/impale is just too strong and will be adjusted in the next league.

For the first time trying to mastercraft myself a gear, i have no luck at all.
After spending around 2000 alt ( a big stack bought with 300 c ), a lot of regal and annul, i just gave up and bought base hybrid T1 and T2.

A big thank you again Szynima for this insane powerful build.

My final gear ( don' t look so much the trash rings lol )

After playing two build until the end, i am going to donate my 6L Disfavour of the previous build to make a player happy and i am done with this league.

Good luck to all for you gear :)

-
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
Editado por útlima vez por GoranH en 14 jul. 2019 14:01:29
I've been playing this build, or something very close to it, since league start. I'm trying to figure out how you get 150% MS. I only have 52% unbuffed using the prescribed gear.

I'm also confused about how you have nearly 15% more chance to evade with ~1k less evasion than I have. My estimated chance to evade is 37% with ~11.6k evas.
Editado por útlima vez por nubbiecakes en 14 jul. 2019 14:42:18
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Guency escribió:

ohhh vaal haste, sorry dont know the difference yet, newbie here...no i mean pride w/c has 50% mana reserved..wi that activated with all the buffs, cant use the leap slam....

You can't use leap slam because as the other poster said you don't have -mana cost rings. Get them and leap slam will cost 0 mana.

If you read the OP it answers all of these questions...

Seeing as how OP only recommends "1 ring with -7 or -8 total Cost of Mana Skills" (not 2 rings with the -mana cost) I don't think this is right.

I have -7 mana cost on ring and it basically makes cyclone free (or 2mana with 6L); leap slam isn't free though, not even close. It's still 9mana (or 7mana if you have -9 mana cost). I have ~90 mana to work with after auras, so I can normally do more than enough leaps to get to something to hit for some mana leech.
Editado por útlima vez por nubbiecakes en 14 jul. 2019 14:50:31
Tempered flesh on the left most jewel slot on my tree. Lethalcpride on the jewel spot near Vaal pact on the bottom. Most lethal prides ive gotten give a decent boost to crit/melee dmg in the area and you already have a bunch of minor keystones taken

Most builds use a different ascendancy path and use the required soul tether for overleech. With that belt theres a specific timeless jewel that adds like 1.5k ES that people use over my method. I took overleech ascendancy so I could use retch for more life. It's a little less speedy imo but the build is already OP, 1 shot everything, 1 phase bosses, so I just went more survivability. Atm i have 6k life 77/76/76 maxres (all at 85+ total) 4k amour and around 2k evasion. I wanted to maybe go for 100 but my build diverged so much from the original I dont even know if it's any better. I noticed now tho i almost never get one shot by t16 nutty mod maps by legion encounters like I was before so I'm pretty happy
Is it worth it to go for Farrul's with this build? Helmet and Chest only.
I'm kind of lost on what to upgrade or work towards next. My PoB numbers aren't even close to OP's, and I feel like I have pretty good gear. Where am I going wrong?

https://pastebin.com/GzRs2ELq
"
Fragos escribió:
I'm kind of lost on what to upgrade or work towards next. My PoB numbers aren't even close to OP's, and I feel like I have pretty good gear. Where am I going wrong?

https://pastebin.com/GzRs2ELq

POB doesn't include impale, close combat, cull and a bunch of other stuff in the dps calculations. When you factor those in, like in the OP, your shaper dps is much closer to about 9 million or so at the moment. With a few more levels, you'll be able to push for about 10-12 million easily. So yeah pretty good.
Has anyone figured out what number combination on the Doryani jewels is optimal, or does it really not matter in the end? Im about to hit 70 & want to swap to Soul Tether/Timeless jewel soon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional