[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
TcccT escribió:
I feel like getting Carcass Jack Varnished Coat
at the same time I want to switch armor in between fights or even gems eg
while mapping i use Carcass Jack Varnished Coat and once I reach the boss or fighting a specific boss I switch to a maim armor... I still dont get what is a maim armor can someone give me like to poetrade so I can just buy it? also should I switch my current weapons first or armor? I got 5ex to spare

That sounds like a fairly horrible idea.
Once you get geared up properly (Which will cost a lot less then getting a 6l carcass, which will also be difficult to colour btw) bosses will just get erased regardless of the chest you are using. No need to mess around wil awkward gear swapping.

Upgrade your swords and get some life on your gear!

"
Cazwell escribió:
"
AquilaOZ wrote:
Hi guys, I hope somebody can help me. My character suddenly is not leeching life. The last thing I did was to complete Uber Lab (where I unspecced Vaal Pact) and then respecced into Vaal Pact once completed. If I use blood rage I have leech for a short period, but even that feels weak. Two shots even in T1 maps will kill me.

Here's my pastebin - https://pastebin.com/r62mHq6t

Thanks in advance.

you dont have any leech on your tree or gear, if u did before maybe you had on gear and changed it?

Thanks Cazwell - I indeed had no leech. Quite embarrassing that I didn't notice. I swapped out some boots with leech and never noticed, since the blood rage was still giving me a little leech, and right after the boot swap I went in to do Uber lab where my focus was life regen - thus assuming my problem was somehow related to lab.

Very cool. So back to slaying! :-)
how do u guys feel about the close combat gem?
I don't use it and I don't see the point that I should.

I rather have fortify linked to my attack then close combat, because of all the range we already have + knockback flask.... and tbh, do we really need more damage^^?

"
elbramso escribió:

I rather have fortify linked to my attack then close combat, because of all the range we already have + knockback flask.... and tbh, do we really need more damage^^?

OK, so I see a lot of misguided posts here so let me summarize:

1) yeah Carcass Jack is great for T2/low tier, but with T15+ you should us a maim chest (15% DPS bump) with decent health rolls, get HP > 5000 or so and your sustain will keep you alive. Either way, with 5ex you're only in position to buy bases and craft, same goes with WEP upgrades if needed, people actually think this is a budget build? smh

2) CLOSE COMBAT, use it for bosses (T15+/shaper/etc) but use RAGE for general mapping, the DPS (2x at 50 stacks) is great and easy to maintain, Rage does kinda suck at bossing/shaper (can't reliably keep stacks)

3) I see TOO MANY people getting REGEN on chests; this is completely useless to us with SOUL TETHER, you don't regen, so unless you are swapping belts for lab or something it's wasted stat, keep looking :P

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 15 jul. 2019 6:40:42
Alright, I'm having alot of fun with this build, thank you OP!
I've gone the AoE route to make Legion encounters easier, PoB says I'm around 4.4m shaper dps buffed. Not factoring in Impale because I'm not entirely sure how to calculate it with the link provided by OP.

My Gear: (PoB: https://pastebin.com/kgEmrAHh)

Currently I'm at a 61 radius which is big enough for me. I tried the 3white socket unique but it went a bit to high for my taste, also the loss in dps was a to much.

I might drop Ancestral protector because I rarely ever use. That could give me another gem for my Leap Slam but I'm not entirely sure yet what to put in.

I still want some more damage (besides lvling my last few gems) and possibly some more life, also I dislike that I still have an int node but I don't wanna lose rampage or the 20% mov speed from devoto's so I guess I'm still in the market for a new amulet.

My main hand is only 370pds, but when I copy a 450 something pdps foil in PoB it says I don't gain alot. The crit multi on it makes a huge difference. And it has an open prefix but nothing really good to craft on it so yeah.

I changed the build a bit to suit my playstyle but I am curious if I made a mistake somewhere (and if everything, gem links etc, is optimized)

Thanks again OP!
Editado por útlima vez por De_Don en 15 jul. 2019 9:45:26
"
De_Don escribió:

Currently I'm at a 61 radius which is big enough for me. I tried the 3white socket unique but it went a bit to high for my taste, also the loss in dps was a to much.

I might drop Ancestral protector because I rarely ever use. That could give me another gem for my Leap Slam but I'm not entirely sure yet what to put in.

I still want some more damage (besides lvling my last few gems) and possibly some more life, also I dislike that I still have an int node but I don't wanna lose rampage or the 20% mov speed from devoto's so I guess I'm still in the market for a new amulet.

I changed the build a bit to suit my playstyle but I am curious if I made a mistake somewhere.

Thanks again OP!

1) do you really just walk or leap slam 90% of the time? You're leaping for charges and walking when?

2) I was working on curse on hit/punishment for leap since CWDT punishment doesn't go off that often, might be an option

3) RAGE would help if you used prismatic blade, for lower levels it's non issue and clear for legion mobs is redic

"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
elbramso escribió:

1) yeah Carcass Jack is great for T2/low tier, but with T15+ you should us a maim chest (15% DPS bump) with decent health rolls, get HP > 5000 or so and your sustain will keep you alive. Either way, with 5ex you're only in position to buy bases and craft, same goes with WEP upgrades if needed, people actually think this is a budget build? smh

2) CLOSE COMBAT, use it for bosses (T15+/shaper/etc) but use RAGE for general mapping, the DPS (2x at 50 stacks) is great and easy to maintain, Rage does kinda suck at bossing/shaper (can't reliably keep stacks)

3) I see TOO MANY people getting REGEN on chests; this is completely useless to us with SOUL TETHER, you don't regen, so unless you are swapping belts for lab or something it's wasted stat, keep looking :P

hey cool buddy, but why do u quote me on this one an where is my misguided info? I just asked in general if there is any need for close combat if u want to play with linked fortify.
The only gem I swap for bossing is melee phys for pulverize.

"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
De_Don escribió:

I changed the build a bit to suit my playstyle but I am curious if I made a mistake somewhere.

Thanks again OP!

1) do you really just walk or leap slam 90% of the time? You're leaping for charges and walking when?

2) I was working on curse on hit/punishment for leap since CWDT punishment doesn't go off that often, might be an option

3) RAGE would help if you used prismatic blade, for lower levels it's non issue and clear for legion mobs is redic

yea I do use leap slam alot, its faster. Ill look into it thanks :).
This AoE makes sure I get all mobs on t16's, I don't think I could get all of em with only say, 40radius. I might respec Blade Dancer for more dmg or life along the way. Its 3 radius but takes 4 points.
"
elbramso escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
elbramso escribió:

hey cool buddy, but why do u quote me on this one an where is my misguided info? I just asked in general if there is any need for close combat if u want to play with linked fortify.
The only gem I swap for bossing is melee phys for pulverize.

I quoted you for the CLOSE COMBAT gem ? not the misguided posts, you took it wrong :-) no worry, we're here to learn, am I rite?

I love this build and won't respec this league :-)
Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 15 jul. 2019 7:12:36
"
De_Don escribió:

My main hand is only 370pds, but when I copy a 450 something pdps foil in PoB it says I don't gain alot. The crit multi on it makes a huge difference. And it has an open prefix but nothing really good to craft on it so yeah.

Thanks again OP!

Are you manually inputting the quality on the 450pds foil into pob? It doesn't do it automatically. That might be why you aren't seeing a difference.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional