[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
d3viant6 escribió:

I quoted you for the CLOSE COMBAT gem ? not the misguided posts, you took it wrong :-) no worry, we're here to learn, am I rite?

I love this build and won't respec this league :-)

I'm fine^^
"
Scarecrow1990 escribió:
"
De_Don escribió:

My main hand is only 370pds, but when I copy a 450 something pdps foil in PoB it says I don't gain alot. The crit multi on it makes a huge difference. And it has an open prefix but nothing really good to craft on it so yeah.

I changed the build a bit to suit my playstyle but I am curious if I made a mistake somewhere.

Thanks again OP!

Are you manually inputting the quality on the 450pds foil into pob? It doesn't do it automatically. That might be why you aren't seeing a difference.

PoB appears to automatically detect the quality of my foils. If they're displaying the quality in the items section, then the quality is being factored into the calculations, right?
Hey guys I've through alot of this thread, but not quite all. Whats your takes on Whirling Blades and Leap Slam for ledges/other things you can whirl too? idk but I like the feel of whirling better than leap. Thoughts?
"
d3viant6 escribió:

3) I see TOO MANY people getting REGEN on chests; this is completely useless to us with SOUL TETHER, you don't regen, so unless you are swapping belts for lab or something it's wasted stat, keep looking :P

Why do you say there's no regen with Soul Tether?
Do you simply mean, because we are mostly at full health due to the energy shield?
Or did you mean because of the Vaal Pact passive, which disbles life regen completely?

(I'm a champion btw, if that makes any difference)

Also, while I'm at stupid questions:

Which gems are the most important to get quality up?

Thanks for the help!
"
Fragos escribió:
"
Scarecrow1990 escribió:
"
De_Don escribió:

My main hand is only 370pds, but when I copy a 450 something pdps foil in PoB it says I don't gain alot. The crit multi on it makes a huge difference. And it has an open prefix but nothing really good to craft on it so yeah.

I changed the build a bit to suit my playstyle but I am curious if I made a mistake somewhere.

Thanks again OP!

Are you manually inputting the quality on the 450pds foil into pob? It doesn't do it automatically. That might be why you aren't seeing a difference.

PoB appears to automatically detect the quality of my foils. If they're displaying the quality in the items section, then the quality is being factored into the calculations, right?

Yea I checked, mine does to. Now I'm curious about the exact same thing :)
"
d3viant6 escribió:
I see TOO MANY people getting REGEN on chests[/b]; this is completely useless to us with SOUL TETHER, you don't regen, so unless you are swapping belts for lab or something it's wasted stat, keep looking :P

Literally no one is using regen on chests on purpose. Those that have it only have it because they obviously don't want to risk annuling it and losing the maim on the chest.

It baffles me how you could think anyone is getting life regen on their chest on purpose.
Just to confirm so I don't waste currency, I have this base I want to multi-mod:

Do I want:

IAS by itself & then crit strike + quality
-OR-
IAS+Quality & then crit multi

I don't have soul tether equipped yet, but I plan to go that route with the Doryani jewel as well once I have more levels.
Editado por útlima vez por Tanaomit en 16 jul. 2019 0:14:55
That's my current gear :

Still need to get the helmet enchant.

What else can i improve?

Should i change close combat to pulverize, or another gem?
Thanks

https://pastebin.com/8v0MStap

This is my build so far what should I change up and add now?
"
That's my current gear :

Still need to get the helmet enchant.

What else can i improve?

Should i change close combat to pulverize, or another gem?
Thanks

If you've got plenty of spare cash I'd swap out that Lion's Roar for one with a max roll. 3-4% more dps is nothing to laugh at for such a small change.
Editado por útlima vez por SH1FT1 en 16 jul. 2019 0:41:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional