[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
zitodragon escribió:
Hi,

I'm smashing my way through tier fifteens but get wrecked when I try to do guardians. New player (first league) so IDK if I am just screwing up on the guardian mechanics or if I am messing something else up. Minatour's falling rocks one tap me, but the rest of the map is an easy clear. I'm lvl 86 with 4.3k health, 963 energy shield and 37% PDR. I have one rapier at 400dps and another at 370. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? thank you

Guardian fights are challenging.
Rockfall and minotaur slam will kill almost every build apart from tanky juggernauts, you have to avoid them.
Nice thing is about this build is when you get properly geared, unless he burrows straight away (Which he does sometimes) you can just run in and kill minotaur before he does anything anyway.
4.3k life is low, and using Daresso Salute has halved the ES you should have from the Doryani jewel, I'd drop that.
Also, if you have stopped to portal etc for any time before the minotaur fight, your ES won't be up so you only have 4.3k life.

I'd get rid of the Bronn's chest. A 6l rare can have life, and will be much more damage than a 5l Bronn anyway.
You can keep recrafting the mainhand sword for the best flat roll. And they can both be beastcraft corrupted to 30% quality, beast is only 4/5c. Would get your swords to 430/380ish pdps.
If you are anywhere near getting Leo to level 3 in research you could hold off, and use it to slam the better sword a couple of times. If you hit any kind of hybrid then GG. Otherwise accuracy, crit multi, even a resistance are all good. Thenr ecraft and beastcraft.

Not really needed though, I easily did uber elder with much worse swords than you have.

helo guys i wil reanimate my cyclone got 100 ex budget (hard farmed XD)
but i am confused aboute version ? what wil be best in dps and tankynes ? i see mostly people play slayer version ?
Hey, thanks for the build! it was really fun, got the 36 challenges done. Ended up doing the old dps slayer version, here is my gear:

Spoiler

guys i place doryanis jev and got ofc 20% es mode but also 50 % of non chaos dmg bypas energy shield its fine ? its first time when i use this jewel
"
Shecutor escribió:
guys i place doryanis jev and got ofc 20% es mode but also 50 % of non chaos dmg bypass energy shield its fine ? its first time when i use this jewel

Yes, that's what the jewel does.
I don't run that jewel just for the by-pass reason.

And on the POB and someone explain the gloves too me.. Were can I get gloves that add 8m DPS...
is it okay to make all skillgem at 20% quality??? is there any cons?
"
SloppyFartBox escribió:
"
Shecutor escribió:
guys i place doryanis jev and got ofc 20% es mode but also 50 % of non chaos dmg bypass energy shield its fine ? its first time when i use this jewel

Yes, that's what the jewel does.
I don't run that jewel just for the by-pass reason.

And on the POB and someone explain the gloves too me.. Were can I get gloves that add 8m DPS...

PoB doesn't calculate all of the damage properly, like impale and close combat. The gloves are trying to simulate it (and overdoing it in my opinion) they aren't real items.
"
Twalrok escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:

3) I see TOO MANY people getting REGEN on chests; this is completely useless to us with SOUL TETHER, you don't regen, so unless you are swapping belts for lab or something it's wasted stat, keep looking :P

Why do you say there's no regen with Soul Tether?
Do you simply mean, because we are mostly at full health due to the energy shield?
Or did you mean because of the Vaal Pact passive, which disbles life regen completely?

(I'm a champion btw, if that makes any difference)

Also, while I'm at stupid questions:

Which gems are the most important to get quality up?

Thanks for the help!

Anyone, please?
"
Tanaomit escribió:
Just to confirm so I don't waste currency, I have this base I want to multi-mod:

Do I want:

IAS by itself & then crit strike + quality
-OR-
IAS+Quality & then crit multi

I don't have soul tether equipped yet, but I plan to go that route with the Doryani jewel as well once I have more levels.

Can anyone confirm for me, please? Thanks!
just wanted to say thanks for the build used it on xbox beat shaper at 89 with it. Its alone of fun by far best cyclone i have found, still looking for the cyclone enchant on the starkonjas. Just wanted to let people know that are looking at the build I used two Scaeva and a tab to beat 3 gardens before i was able to six link the Bronns. great build still running it this season:)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional