[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

I want to confirm this.

Right now OPs edited gloves in PoB add about 10m DPS to my character. The gems are already in PoB but aren't calculated properly yet? or what's going on?
Thanks a lot for your build - especially for the Tanky Champion version.

It was my first time I killed Uber Elder ever in 6 years of playing PoE.

I wish I had started league with this build - I would have earned tons of currency by selling maps.
First of all, Big Thanks for this amazing build. (Following this build since Day 1 of this League and read all of the Posts)

So far this Season is really great, got no problems with solving all of the Content.

Now i am thinking about changing some gem settings.

Phase Run out (simply not using it that often ...)
Vaal Haste out

and therefore i want to test Enlighten with some Auras, so i can use Precision.

The reason why i want to use precision is, that my chance to hit is 99/97
and against evasive mobs its 96/93 ... i dont know if it is that bad at all?

I'm also lacking at Crit Chance, did i made some mistakes at the skilltree?

My Gear is getting better and better, now i want to save some ex for better Rings + Amu + Gloves and boots. Still dont know where i wanna have the + int, on steel rings its just hilarious expensive but on boots/gloves i would miss some other important stats =( Could you give me some advice for it?
Sorry guys for an offtop but i lose any faith in farming endgame.
I elder City Square:
- i remove my progress from other t16 (guardian maps)
- i use alch to make at least 100%+ item quantity
- i corrupt the map
- i use cartographs with additional mobs on maps

and still can't sustain my elder map. What am I doing wrong :( ? Or maybe map sustain is a one fck bullshit...
"
Bialus escribió:
Sorry guys for an offtop but i lose any faith in farming endgame.
I elder City Square:
- i remove my progress from other t16 (guardian maps)
- i use alch to make at least 100%+ item quantity
- i corrupt the map
- i use cartographs with additional mobs on maps

and still can't sustain my elder map. What am I doing wrong :( ? Or maybe map sustain is a one fck bullshit...

I'm doing the same with elder arid lake, and to be honest don't have any issues with sustaining, yeah, there is some "bad streaks" where you don't get maps at all on 3 130% quant well rolled maps, but there are also maps where you get 3-4 elder maps per run. You can try to set up shaper stronghold, it gives you semi shaper influence ( additional shaper packs/ monsters from balls without shaper items ) but if you don't kill the boss you don't have to worry about influence at all. However i don't think that sustaining t16 is the way of playing this league. Tier 3 map or tier 16, they both give the same rewards from legions, i've made much more money trying to set up shaper stronghold on my arid lake where i just went to monolith and to boss. Also fragments are expensive this league, the same goes to sextants and beyond that is 5c.
"
thetrickykid escribió:
"
Baggelz escribió:
Nope. I use Blood and Sand - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten, Herald of Purity and Precision (for hit cap and a bit of bonus crit).

Herald of Purity for tanking hits? What's the benefit there?

Ay that was my bad. THC me couldn't remember auras so I just looked in my links and posted it (gonna try HoAg/HoPu build so I've been leveling them, I usually have Pride linked there, but it's hit 20 and I haven't been using it). Probably part of the same reason I couldn't understand the hiccups during Cyclone until I watched the video back and clicked on.

I generally use Arctic Armor for the rest of my unreserved mana.

"
raulrex1994 escribió:
i know its ur personal choice, but i can't see those being better than pride... i was wondering if it's possible to go full auras (dread banner, both blood stuff and pride) with enlighten and perharps getting some low level precision with the rest of the mana pool, but maybe im trying too hard?

This is the issue I had. The damage from Pride is nice, but I like hitting hit cap with Precision.
Editado por útlima vez por Baggelz en 28 jun. 2019 6:26:14
"
I want to confirm this.

Right now OPs edited gloves in PoB add about 10m DPS to my character. The gems are already in PoB but aren't calculated properly yet? or what's going on?

That's what I wrote in the guide, yea ^^
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
"
aQix escribió:
First of all, Big Thanks for this amazing build. (Following this build since Day 1 of this League and read all of the Posts)

So far this Season is really great, got no problems with solving all of the Content.

Now i am thinking about changing some gem settings.

Phase Run out (simply not using it that often ...)
Vaal Haste out

and therefore i want to test Enlighten with some Auras, so i can use Precision.

The reason why i want to use precision is, that my chance to hit is 99/97
and against evasive mobs its 96/93 ... i dont know if it is that bad at all?

I'm also lacking at Crit Chance, did i made some mistakes at the skilltree?

My Gear is getting better and better, now i want to save some ex for better Rings + Amu + Gloves and boots. Still dont know where i wanna have the + int, on steel rings its just hilarious expensive but on boots/gloves i would miss some other important stats =( Could you give me some advice for it?

carnage heart, solves all my stat requirements in one slot AND up to 40% damage while leeching, with soul tether you're basically always leeching, it really works well. YMMV. check my profile as you wish

These are my weapons I'll be using how good are they? will they be fine or do I need to invest into 5ex weps?
"
Cpfuzzy escribió:

These are my weapons I'll be using how good are they? will they be fine or do I need to invest into 5ex weps?

They're fine. Should be able to do all content with them but obviously stronger foils are nicer (getting a 6L/7L chest is more important for dps though).

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional