[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

How important is maim on the elder astral? I hit a pretty nice roll last night, sans maim. Not sure if it's worth continuing to roll it more?

Any thoughts?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Frostituee/characters
what should i buy guys i'm poor i have 240 chaos only
"
Frostituee escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Frostituee/characters
what should i buy guys i'm poor i have 240 chaos only

- Replace the right hand sword. Doesn't have to be a foil as you get the range from having just 1. A prismatic eclipse would be an upgrade, or just buy a cheap corsair sword with 280+ pdps

- Get a proper chest. A basic 6 link won't be expensive and fossil/essence craft life, or buy a corrupted one

- Get a -mana cost ring so you can reserve all your mana

- That Glorious Vanity is the wrong one. You need a Doryani one.

- Sort your flasks out. Shouldn't need mana or bismuth flask. Make sure you have anti-bleed, anti-curse and anti-freeze on them.
"
MCGusto escribió:
How important is maim on the elder astral? I hit a pretty nice roll last night, sans maim. Not sure if it's worth continuing to roll it more?

Any thoughts?

Maim is 15% effective DPS, you have to judge
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Cpfuzzy escribió:

These are my weapons I'll be using how good are they? will they be fine or do I need to invest into 5ex weps?

They're fine. Should be able to do all content with them but obviously stronger foils are nicer (getting a 6L/7L chest is more important for dps though).

Yeah, I still don't know what type of chest to get, I feel like a maim/-mana is best since I can go for better rings cause I don't have the -mana ring craft so I don't have to worry about Resses as much finding res on a ring with -mana might be expensive.
Hey wondering if anyone would take a look at my current character and give some tips where to improve more. I feel like damage is fine though I know I can get more. My main issues tend to be survivability often getting one-shot by the legion mods and sometimes bosses on occasion (probably poor mechanics on my part).

I know the guild here is suggesting soul there now but I dont know if I want to go that route, I like having a belt with health and resists.

Here's a link to my profile. I would paste a PoB but I'm at work right now. I have about 8ex I can invest currently I'm just wanting to know what gear would be my best investments at this point?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ThePhildozer89/characters
Hey. So you say to take either 40% cyclone damage or 15% cyclone attack speed for helmet enchant. But I check yours under your gear and you have reduced mana reservation. Is that what I should take?
wait so where can I find the latest skill tree? Im abit confused I check ur characters but ur Champion is standard league????
"
Cpfuzzy escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Cpfuzzy escribió:

These are my weapons I'll be using how good are they? will they be fine or do I need to invest into 5ex weps?

They're fine. Should be able to do all content with them but obviously stronger foils are nicer (getting a 6L/7L chest is more important for dps though).

Yeah, I still don't know what type of chest to get, I feel like a maim/-mana is best since I can go for better rings cause I don't have the -mana ring craft so I don't have to worry about Resses as much finding res on a ring with -mana might be expensive.

-mana on chest does not affect leap slam mana cost I think. So without ring craft, you will not be able to spam leap slam.

Dunno if this is a big deal for others like it's for me. I have 20% movement speed boots so I mostly travel with LS
"
-mana on chest does not affect leap slam mana cost I think. So without ring craft, you will not be able to spam leap slam.

Dunno if this is a big deal for others like it's for me. I have 20% movement speed boots so I mostly travel with LS

Ah I see I thought the -mana was mostly for the cyclone I'll get a maim/critical chest then hopefully it's not super expensive otherwise I'll just get maim with life.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional