[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Impale is so broken it's unreal.

First league I've actually managed to kill Shaper and Uber Elder. This was my first time trying Uber Elder and I managed to kill him without any deaths (a bit of sloppy play due to it being my first time, had a quick nosy at the mechanics beforehand, but the damage output on this build is insane). Made a bit of a mistake buying a maim chest piece before Uber Elder and not realising that my -7 mana cost ring was causing me to use 2 mana instead of 1, so there was the odd hiccup when cycloning for too long during Uber Elder, but still done!

Using 2x 19% chance to impale weapons around 375pDPS each, I got one for 3ex and one for 3.5ex and stuff just melts with a 99% chance to impale overall. Spent around 11-12 ex on this build (only items I found was the boots and Lion's Roar) and it can currently do all content more than comfortably. I was running with a single Foil and Scaeva for a long time until I got some currency and was still melting Tier 16s.

Gear used for Uber Elder:

Editado por útlima vez por Baggelz en 28 jun. 2019 5:51:06
anyone got any good timeless jewels? i got this last night

https://gyazo.com/28e7a24195017f1aa4a74855609b9cb0

48 str
5% double dmg
30% melee crit strike
20% melee dmg
10% chance to intimidate
15% all elemental res
36% evasion and armour rating
1% life regen (altho thats useless for me cuz of vaal pact)
(the all res and evasion/armour were the 2 extra nodes i had to grab for the 10% intimidate that i didn't have before so def worth)

all for only 2 points deviation from my current skill tree, pretty damn good if you ask me

kiloava karui 17120

i could also get another 5% double dmg, and 2 more 30% melee crit but each of those nodes are 2-4 extra skill points out of the way
Editado por útlima vez por hipposaver en 27 jun. 2019 22:11:51
"
Baggelz escribió:

First league I've actually managed to kill Shaper and Uber Elder. Managed to kill Uber Elder without any deaths (a bit of sloppy play as it was my first time trying him, had a quick nosy at the mechanics, but the damage output on this build is insane). Made a bit of a mistake buying a maim chest piece before Uber Elder and not realising that my -7 mana cost ring was causing me to use 2 mana instead of 1, so there was the odd hiccup when cycloning for too long during Uber Elder, but still done!

Using 2x 19% chance to impale weapons around 375pDPS each, I got one for 3ex and one for 3.5ex and stuff just melts with a 99% chance to impale overall. Spent around 11-12 ex on this build (only items I found was the boots and Lion's Roar) and it can currently do all content more than comfortably. I was running with a single Foil and Scaeva for a long time until I got some currency and was still melting Tier 16s.

you are not using pride?
everyday trying something new
"
raulrex1994 escribió:
"
Baggelz escribió:

First league I've actually managed to kill Shaper and Uber Elder. Managed to kill Uber Elder without any deaths (a bit of sloppy play as it was my first time trying him, had a quick nosy at the mechanics, but the damage output on this build is insane). Made a bit of a mistake buying a maim chest piece before Uber Elder and not realising that my -7 mana cost ring was causing me to use 2 mana instead of 1, so there was the odd hiccup when cycloning for too long during Uber Elder, but still done!

you are not using pride?

Nope. I use Blood and Sand - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten and Precision (for hit cap and a bit of bonus crit).
Editado por útlima vez por Baggelz en 28 jun. 2019 5:47:23
"
Baggelz escribió:
Nope. I use Blood and Sand - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten, Herald of Purity and Precision (for hit cap and a bit of bonus crit).

Herald of Purity for tanking hits? What's the benefit there?
i know its ur personal choice, but i can't see those being better than pride... i was wondering if it's possible to go full auras (dread banner, both blood stuff and pride) with enlighten and perharps getting some low level precision with the rest of the mana pool, but maybe im trying too hard?
everyday trying something new
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:

These are my current gear and items. How do I improve from here with a budget of 13ex? Is a good watcher's eye jewel for pride/precision the next step? or should I prioritise something else?

Also for anyone looking to buy really good foils for cheap - make sure you always look for elder foils with "increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding". My foils are 330-350pdps each but they gave my as much dps as a 420-430pdps foil - but they were priced at the same price as 350pdps foils because of their seemingly low pdps! I bought one for 1.5ex and the other for 2ex (when in reality 420pdps foils cost about 5ex-8ex minimum.

Another thing to bear in mind - if you aren't capped on chance to impale then getting foils with chance to impale is basically a 5%-10% more multiplier per foil.

I'm fairly sure it doesn't work like that, I think that's global phys damage not local. So it's not an awful thing to have, but basically the same as a few nodes on the skilltree.

Sure, but even despite that the dps it gives me is the same as a 420pdps foil in PoB. Check yourself if you don't believe me.

My foils, 1.5ex+2ex (6.42m dps): https://pastebin.com/prnLKw4E

422pdps foils that cost 5ex each (6.43m dps): https://pastebin.com/aUTR2msJ

I'm not even counting how those 5ex foils don't have chance to impale which means that I'd have to reduce the more multiplier by 8%...

All I'm saying is that it's something to look out for when you're looking for foils on a budget.

question: when you import that pastebin and look at your gloves you have:

{crafted}+1 to Level of Socketed Melee Gems
{crafted}+1 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack range
75% more damage
59% More damage
20% more damage
15% more damage

if you remove the gloves you go from 6.4m dps to 1.7m
"
Weisshadel escribió:

75% more damage
59% More damage
20% more damage
15% more damage

Not OP but I can answer this.

75% is for Impale
59% is for Close Combat
20% is for Cull (it should actually be 25% increased, having to do 80% damage vs 100% damage is a 25% increase - 1 / 0.8 = 1.25)
15% is for Slayer proximity

POB doesn't support any of these so you need to add them yourself.
Editado por útlima vez por SH1FT1 en 28 jun. 2019 0:26:08
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
"
Weisshadel escribió:

75% more damage
59% More damage
20% more damage
15% more damage

75% is for Impale
59% is for Close Combat
20% is for Cull (it should actually be 25% increased, having to do 80% damage vs 100% damage is a 25% increase - 25% of 80% is 20%)

oh nice, because i was going to buy my weapons tomorrow, but i was getting depressed seeing my dps before, thinking i messed up along the way :D

thanks for the answer
"
Weisshadel escribió:
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
"
Weisshadel escribió:

75% more damage
59% More damage
20% more damage
15% more damage

75% is for Impale
59% is for Close Combat
20% is for Cull (it should actually be 25% increased, having to do 80% damage vs 100% damage is a 25% increase - 25% of 80% is 20%)

oh nice, because i was going to buy my weapons tomorrow, but i was getting depressed seeing my dps before, thinking i messed up along the way :D

thanks for the answer

No worries man, I only discovered this yesterday so happy to spread the knowledge. Hoping POB will support these skills a bit better in future.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional