[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hey guys, I have a double corrupting altar available, what are some low cost items do you suggest I sacrifice for using with this build if I happen to hit?

Low cost because I just bought a Pride Impale Watcher's Eye and now I'm broke lol.

So I am currently running these to go for the tanky champion build but are these that bad? It seems the dps difference between the 'final form' and my current character seems to be vast.
"
AngryBAsian escribió:

So I am currently running these to go for the tanky champion build but are these that bad? It seems the dps difference between the 'final form' and my current character seems to be vast.

One question: are you killing pretty efficiently and are you able to kill T15 bosses without dying once? If YES, then screw the numbers. If you die in T16 vaaled map it don't count, those are TOUGH.
Hi! I have question, i want to do ur build Slayer but i started do build ahfacka with vaal axe fortify 6L = 7L and Kaom armour. Now i change my mind because with this build is something wrong so...I want do ur build but with not two 1H weapon but 2H axe and all gems from armour transform to weapon and dont want cheaper version but little expensive like kaom or helmet with wings i forgot name. U think can u give me tip how sort it out? With this 2 changes or some new tips for my situation? I don't want to sell now axe and do new 2x weapon :D

Regards!
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
AngryBAsian escribió:

One question: are you killing pretty efficiently and are you able to kill T15 bosses without dying once? If YES, then screw the numbers. If you die in T16 vaaled map it don't count, those are TOUGH.

т15?? with this weapons or lower i think he must smashed all content in a seconds!) who cares what you have if you play Cycl in this league!
"
Deminii escribió:
Hi! I have question, i want to do ur build Slayer but i started do build ahfacka with vaal axe fortify 6L = 7L and Kaom armour. Now i change my mind because with this build is something wrong so...I want do ur build but with not two 1H weapon but 2H axe and all gems from armour transform to weapon and dont want cheaper version but little expensive like kaom or helmet with wings i forgot name. U think can u give me tip how sort it out? With this 2 changes or some new tips for my situation? I don't want to sell now axe and do new 2x weapon :D

Regards!

Afhack have MIRRORED items man! I played his Crimson cyclone before, maybe 1 year ago - its TRASH!
But now you can play cos Cyclone now dnt need mirrored items to destroyed ALL CONTENT! 20-30 ex for all build can killed every you want
Editado por útlima vez por spanishboy728 en 27 jun. 2019 15:30:50
"
spanishboy728 escribió:
"
Deminii escribió:

Regards!

Afhack have MIRRORED items man! I played his Crimson cyclone before, maybe 1 year ago - its TRASH!
But now you can play cos Cyclone now dnt need mirrored items to destroyed ALL CONTENT! 20-30 ex for all build can killed every you want

Ok, so nvm...I do again cyclone with Szynima build, only reset full tree and sell axe.
Can someone explain why we need to link maim support with flesh and stone/blood rage?
"
Cpfuzzy escribió:
Trying to craft myself some decent swords can someone see if this one is worth multimodding? I'm leveling a slayer right now for this build.

No point in multimodding in my opinion. It's not a bad foil, but you won't get anything out of the multimod since that'll take up your last suffix. Just craft on Adds # to # Physical Damage.
"
Deminii escribió:
"
spanishboy728 escribió:
"
Deminii escribió:

Regards!

Ok, so nvm...I do again cyclone with Szynima build, only reset full tree and sell axe.

sure, not important! Just tree for axe like Hatchet mastery , wrecking ball and two hand etc. enough for ALL

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional