[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
TIMIK23 escribió:
Hello.
Killed The Shaper with 3-4 deaths, cause on oneshots.
I need help :D
Can you look into my character and tell me - what i must improve?
Thank you very much.

Also, decent life total is tricky when dual wielding and using soul tether and Bronn's. I don't think you can afford to use Daresso Salute in that setup, not for endgame content anyway (Fine for clearing lower stuff). Apart from no life, it reduces your energy shield. A decent rare will be about 800 additional ehp,
And you don't need the move speed or the AOE for shaper.

Could someone tell me what im doing wrong?
I feel rather squishy and im certainly not melting bosses.
Atm cannot do chimera and the minotaur which starts to get quite frustrating.
Also ..... if someone knows how to unlock the craft "-mana cost to skills" on rings, that would be a big help.
Just a quick update to show the foil in it's final form:

as my other gear is quite bad, I'm willing to sell the foil if someone is interested.

"
VelvetGrindR escribió:
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

Also ..... if someone knows how to unlock the craft "-mana cost to skills" on rings, that would be a big help.

The ring craft unlock is pretty frustrating to get. I haven't even seen it once, never mind get it all unlocked.

Not sure why you are struggling with guardians so much though, your gear is good. Are you running nasty mods? Chimera can be pretty nasty with the wrong mods.
Basalt flask might help, and don't try and tank the Minotaur Burrow attack.

Your crit chance isn't great though. 46% with a flask up, and only 27% when it's down. It will be very inconsistent if you haven't got 100% flask uptime.

Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
VelvetGrindR escribió:
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

I'd be happy to craft -(6-7) mana cost on your rings if you need. I don't have the -8/9 one unlocket yet though...

If anyone needs just add me in-game and ask ^^
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 27 jun. 2019 10:36:33
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.

These are my current gear and items. How do I improve from here with a budget of 13ex? Is a good watcher's eye jewel for pride/precision the next step? or should I prioritise something else?

Also for anyone looking to buy really good foils for cheap - make sure you always look for elder foils with "increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding". My foils are 330-350pdps each but they gave my as much dps as a 420-430pdps foil - but they were priced at the same price as 350pdps foils because of their seemingly low pdps! I bought one for 1.5ex and the other for 2ex (when in reality 420pdps foils cost about 5ex-8ex minimum.

Another thing to bear in mind - if you aren't capped on chance to impale then getting foils with chance to impale is basically a 5%-10% more multiplier per foil.
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 27 jun. 2019 10:45:27
"

I'd be happy to craft -(6-7) mana cost on your rings if you need. I don't have the -8/9 one unlocket yet though...

Thats a kind offer i'd happily take if u where playing on ps4 :)
"
VelvetGrindR escribió:
"

Thats a kind offer i'd happily take if u where playing on ps4 :)

Unfortunately not :( I'm on PC.

But if you unveil enough rings/amulets from syndicates and always select the - mana cost option then you'll eventually get the option to craft it. Doesn't take too long!
"
The ring craft unlock is pretty frustrating to get. I haven't even seen it once, never mind get it all unlocked.

Not sure why you are struggling with guardians so much though, your gear is good. Are you running nasty mods? Chimera can be pretty nasty with the wrong mods.
Basalt flask might help, and don't try and tank the Minotaur Burrow attack.

Your crit chance isn't great though. 46% with a flask up, and only 27% when it's down. It will be very inconsistent if you haven't got 100% flask uptime.

Yeah runnig heavily rolled maps to get more map drops.
Shouldn't be that bad when only alching maybe
I'll take a look at my critchance aswell
"
MAlandM escribió:

how much is the mana cost craft? I might ask you for some help after I sort out my damn resistances after/whenever I actually trade for some stuff again.

Still trying to figure out if I should just farm up the exalts to buy the 6l belly, or buy one of those rares that have the maim/%life/#life mods on it.
Editado por útlima vez por dokterr en 27 jun. 2019 11:00:12

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional