[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

just made these for the build cant wait to use them later :)

Just have to check myself here:

If playing champ with Worthy Foe, we don't worry much about accuracy, correct?
Real noob question here, is there a reason for picking specifically Jewelled Foil over other other 1h swords with crit multiplier ( like dragonbone rapier )? I grabbed a decent pdps dragonbone for cheap and just wondering if it’s ok to use. Thanks in advance.
Any one help me out? what are some tips for upgrading. I have about 4 exalts right now, but things are made expensive on PS4.

"
Any one help me out? what are some tips for upgrading. I have about 4 exalts right now, but things are made expensive on PS4.

No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible
No disponible

4 ex now better spend for 6 link! its HUGE DPS boost... good second weapon more than 7-10ex, good jewelery not giving you much DPS and another bonuses like 6 link armor! You can buy huge maxlife and -15 total mana armor like my! 3-4 ex for 6 link and better than Belyy, cos your cyclone mana cost is ZERO and you can forget about mana leech and can reserved almost all mana
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Little confused about running Vaal Pact with blood rage and no life flask. Do you just, like, die a lot?
"
elbramso escribió:
as all the 1h sword experts seem to be arround, could someone pls check my unfinished craft:

T1 flat + T2 hybrid // open prefix and open suffix.

my plan (and I've never done something like that before):
- get the crafting recipes (multimod + prefix can't be changed)
- use prefixes can't be changed
- use scouring orb
- multimod
- craft inc. phys damage
- craft attack speed
- craft inc. crit + quality

profit??

Did I miss something? As mentioned, I've never multimodded before.

btw. I can't afford the steps above^^ but if my math is strong enough, this sword could end up having 560 pdps (almost perfectly divined ofc.)

Guys I did it and it was pure fun!
Never multimodded before and I had to sell some of my gear to be able to afford the crafts but here is the result:

The open suffix could be used for crit multi (if slayer) oder crit/quality (if champ/berserker).

The rest of my gear doesn't fit this weapon at all, so I might sell it and upgrade all of my other items^^

Hey
I'd like to say firstly, it's an amazing build, thank you very much.
Yesterday I finally crafted 1st jewelled foil, took me 6000+ orb of alternations just to hit t1 hybrid alone then 2 imprints. So wasted a lot of time, money and nerves. Probably my last attempt to craft anything this league because rng is not on my side.

Now i'm gonna farm and buy 2nd decent weapon, then what?
Could you tell me what should I upgrade/change? Is it armor from bronn to something else? Is is watchers eye jewel? It's so expensive right now tho.

Also yesterday changed to soul tether version. I looked into Szynimas character and his tree is different than DPS Slayer version posted on this guide. Could someone tell me also please what should I change in my tree to make it most optimal?

Also yesterday I tested few jewels, don't know if this will help anyone
but:

6195 - 7% inc max life, 3% atk speed, 13% cold res
3986 bad
2932 bad
5695 bad
3080 bad
1723 bad

So 6195 jewel was the best and I sticked with it
"
elbramso escribió:
"
elbramso escribió:
as all the 1h sword experts seem to be arround, could someone pls check my unfinished craft:

T1 flat + T2 hybrid // open prefix and open suffix.

my plan (and I've never done something like that before):
- get the crafting recipes (multimod + prefix can't be changed)
- use prefixes can't be changed
- use scouring orb
- multimod
- craft inc. phys damage
- craft attack speed
- craft inc. crit + quality

profit??

Did I miss something? As mentioned, I've never multimodded before.

btw. I can't afford the steps above^^ but if my math is strong enough, this sword could end up having 560 pdps (almost perfectly divined ofc.)

doing 30% qualty on Bestiary craft! You need beast tentakle pirat from Reef map to do this

Guys I did it and it was pure fun!
Never multimodded before and I had to sell some of my gear to be able to afford the crafts but here is the result:

The open suffix could be used for crit multi (if slayer) oder crit/quality (if champ/berserker).

The rest of my gear doesn't fit this weapon at all, so I might sell it and upgrade all of my other items^^

i have a question, i dont have the glorious vanity (i got some silly lethal pride jewel with 10% intimidate on hit/5%double damage/30% crit chance/20% melee damage with no deviation) and in the DPS slayer it doesn't go Brutal Fervor so why do i use soul tether? i dont see any %dmg added while leeching anywhere, i think i just dont understand the effect of not losing my leech?

i have some other belts with life/phys damage ect and im trying to figure out what to do. Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional