[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
dokterr escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:

I'd be happy to craft -(6-7) mana cost on your rings if you need. I don't have the -8/9 one unlocket yet though...

If anyone needs just add me in-game and ask ^^

how much is the mana cost craft? I might ask you for some help after I sort out my damn resistances after/whenever I actually trade for some stuff again.

Still trying to figure out if I should just farm up the exalts to buy the 6l belly, or buy one of those rares that have the maim/%life/#life mods on it.

3c for the - 6/7 mana cost and an exalt for the -8/9 mana cost crafts.

As for 6L belly vs the rare chests, it really depends if you want more damage or more survivability. Personally I went for more damage and I'm now still sitting at 5k life and 1.6k ES at level 89 (roughly 6m shaper DPS). But I can see justifications for both. Imo for super endgame with a very high budget, the maim/mana cost chest is the best since the life difference isn't too far from the belly of the beast if you get the 13% increased maximum life roll on the chest (5% max life roll + 8% max mana/life hybrid craft) with a high life roll.

Looking at your tree though, I think you have bigger issues than deciding between a 6L belly/maim chest.

For example, you've invested 10 points just into getting your glorious vanity jewel.

You're 100% better off putting the glorious vanity next to the point blank jewel socket and dropping charging offensive/twin terrors and investing those saved points elsewhere (you'd save 6 points from travel and invest those 8 points from charing offensive/twin terrors elsewhere).

Also get constitution ASAP.
"
MAlandM escribió:

These are my current gear and items. How do I improve from here with a budget of 13ex? Is a good watcher's eye jewel for pride/precision the next step? or should I prioritise something else?

Also for anyone looking to buy really good foils for cheap - make sure you always look for elder foils with "increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding". My foils are 330-350pdps each but they gave my as much dps as a 420-430pdps foil - but they were priced at the same price as 350pdps foils because of their seemingly low pdps! I bought one for 1.5ex and the other for 2ex (when in reality 420pdps foils cost about 5ex-8ex minimum.

Another thing to bear in mind - if you aren't capped on chance to impale then getting foils with chance to impale is basically a 5%-10% more multiplier per foil.

I'm fairly sure it doesn't work like that, I think that's global phys damage not local. So it's not an awful thing to have, but basically the same as a few nodes on the skilltree.
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:

These are my current gear and items. How do I improve from here with a budget of 13ex? Is a good watcher's eye jewel for pride/precision the next step? or should I prioritise something else?

Also for anyone looking to buy really good foils for cheap - make sure you always look for elder foils with "increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding". My foils are 330-350pdps each but they gave my as much dps as a 420-430pdps foil - but they were priced at the same price as 350pdps foils because of their seemingly low pdps! I bought one for 1.5ex and the other for 2ex (when in reality 420pdps foils cost about 5ex-8ex minimum.

Another thing to bear in mind - if you aren't capped on chance to impale then getting foils with chance to impale is basically a 5%-10% more multiplier per foil.

I'm fairly sure it doesn't work like that, I think that's global phys damage not local. So it's not an awful thing to have, but basically the same as a few nodes on the skilltree.

Sure, but even despite that the dps it gives me is the same as a 420pdps foil in PoB. Check yourself if you don't believe me.

My foils, 1.5ex+2ex (6.42m dps): https://pastebin.com/prnLKw4E

422pdps foils that cost 5ex each (6.43m dps): https://pastebin.com/aUTR2msJ

I'm not even counting how those 5ex foils don't have chance to impale which means that I'd have to reduce the more multiplier by 8%...

All I'm saying is that it's something to look out for when you're looking for foils on a budget.
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 27 jun. 2019 11:34:47
Wow, good point (Apologies, was thinking you meant they were ACTUALLY 420pdps weapons)
Just goes to show that the weapons themselves aren't that big a deal, unless minmaxing probably not worth spending all your currency on swords. Especially when the build has relatively low increased damage, so an extra 60%, with all of the more multipliers really does make a difference.

If I swap out the 420 pdps swords in that pastebin, with the crappy one I'm currently using that cost me 1c+ a 4c craft, It's still hitting about 5.5 million dps.

"
MAlandM escribió:
"
dokterr escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:

I'd be happy to craft -(6-7) mana cost on your rings if you need. I don't have the -8/9 one unlocket yet though...

If anyone needs just add me in-game and ask ^^

how much is the mana cost craft? I might ask you for some help after I sort out my damn resistances after/whenever I actually trade for some stuff again.

Still trying to figure out if I should just farm up the exalts to buy the 6l belly, or buy one of those rares that have the maim/%life/#life mods on it.

3c for the - 6/7 mana cost and an exalt for the -8/9 mana cost crafts.

As for 6L belly vs the rare chests, it really depends if you want more damage or more survivability. Personally I went for more damage and I'm now still sitting at 5k life and 1.6k ES at level 89 (roughly 6m shaper DPS). But I can see justifications for both. Imo for super endgame with a very high budget, the maim/mana cost chest is the best since the life difference isn't too far from the belly of the beast if you get the 13% increased maximum life roll on the chest (5% max life roll + 8% max mana/life hybrid craft) with a high life roll.

Looking at your tree though, I think you have bigger issues than deciding between a 6L belly/maim chest.

For example, you've invested 10 points just into getting your glorious vanity jewel.

You're 100% better off putting the glorious vanity next to the point blank jewel socket and dropping charging offensive/twin terrors and investing those saved points elsewhere (you'd save 6 points from travel and invest those 8 points from charing offensive/twin terrors elsewhere).

Also get constitution ASAP.

Thanks, I initially had it around point blank, and then iron grip. I don't remember why I switched to acrobatics. I think it was because my particular jewel had some awful travel nodes.

Then again, where I'm currently at, my nodes aren't helping either. Projectile damage, spell damage, cold res, attack damage.

I'll probably just get rid of the acrobatics area and check both point blank and iron grip again and see what the nodes were.

Where do you recommend I reinvest the terror/offensive points?

Really appreciate the help, thanks
"
Carlovski escribió:
Wow, good point (Apologies, was thinking you meant they were ACTUALLY 420pdps weapons)
Just goes to show that the weapons themselves aren't that big a deal, unless minmaxing probably not worth spending all your currency on swords. Especially when the build has relatively low increased damage, so an extra 60%, with all of the more multipliers really does make a difference.

If I swap out the 420 pdps swords in that pastebin, with the crappy one I'm currently using that cost me 1c+ a 4c craft, It's still hitting about 5.5 million dps.

Yep! Most of our damage comes from the more multipliers (lion's roar, close combat, slayer ascendancy proximity node, intimidate if you have it) and the difference between high end foils isn't actually all that much.

The PoB dps isn't too accurate though because I have frenzies and enemies recently killed ticked (and punishment kind of adds to the dps too when really that should also be ticked off).
Trying to craft myself some decent swords can someone see if this one is worth multimodding? I'm leveling a slayer right now for this build.

"
dokterr escribió:

Thanks, I initially had it around point blank, and then iron grip. I don't remember why I switched to acrobatics. I think it was because my particular jewel had some awful travel nodes.

Then again, where I'm currently at, my nodes aren't helping either. Projectile damage, spell damage, cold res, attack damage.

I'll probably just get rid of the acrobatics area and check both point blank and iron grip again and see what the nodes were.

Where do you recommend I reinvest the terror/offensive points?

Really appreciate the help, thanks

You could either neglect the right side of the tree entirely like so: https://pastebin.com/vxFC5A4H

Or you could invest some points that way for Fatal Blade/Herbalism and lose nodes elsewhere: https://pastebin.com/hgbJhUHi

Also how do you sustain mana?

And I'm not sure about taking blade of cunning because you won't reliably have fortify up against bosses unless you leap slam into them first every time. Personally I'd either replace melee phys for foritfy support or get rid of Rampart.

Also get a tempered flesh for your left side jewel socket if you can. It's ~11% more damage for you.
Can I run this with Loreweave ?
"
AlexAndonov escribió:
Can I run this with Loreweave ?

Yes, an ok hybrid. Not good in dps, not good in tanky. But ok in both
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional