[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

This build actually got my first Uber Elder kill. F yeah! 5800hp, 2 1h swords (270dps and 350dps). Not the best gear but insane damage.
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
AngryBAsian escribió:

So I am currently running these to go for the tanky champion build but are these that bad? It seems the dps difference between the 'final form' and my current character seems to be vast.

One question: are you killing pretty efficiently and are you able to kill T15 bosses without dying once? If YES, then screw the numbers. If you die in T16 vaaled map it don't count, those are TOUGH.

I see XD. I thought I was unworthy of this game for having hard time in 16.
So should I get a chest with maim+critical strike or maim+-mana cost?

Can't decide which would be best.

Any room for improvement?(that won't be 10ex+) Went slayer.
Editado por útlima vez por deathopz en 27 jun. 2019 17:00:32
"
spanishboy728 escribió:
"
Deminii escribió:

Afhack have MIRRORED items man! I played his Crimson cyclone before, maybe 1 year ago - its TRASH!
But now you can play cos Cyclone now dnt need mirrored items to destroyed ALL CONTENT! 20-30 ex for all build can killed every you want

Ok, so nvm...I do again cyclone with Szynima build, only reset full tree and sell axe.

sure, not important! Just tree for axe like Hatchet mastery , wrecking ball and two hand etc. enough for ALL[/quote]

nice sarcasm :/
"
deathopz escribió:

Any room for improvement?(that won't be 10ex+) Went slayer.

Well for starters the quality of your gems in the chest will provide the highest increase in damage for you.
+10% inc phsy via Melee Physical Damage Support
+10% inc phys via Brutality Support
+10% Impale Effect via Impale
+10% inc phys via Fortify

Next would be your amulet to hold the crit stuff. Also +13% craft instead of 9% craft on it e.G.

Also attack speed on the gloves / +phys damage
Editado por útlima vez por cHibsta en 27 jun. 2019 17:16:03
Honestly forgot to quality the support gems thanks.

I know this place is probably a funny thing to ask this, but I see many who are active and helps with answering so,

Is this worth keeping to craft %phy?

"
r3Dsnowww90 escribió:
No disponible

I know this place is probably a funny thing to ask this, but I see many who are active and helps with answering so,

Is this worth keeping to craft %phy?

Depends on if it will be a upgrade or not If the flat physical roll isn't t1 or 2 I wouldn't do it. Though if it is t1 or 2 flat phys then yea.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
Clerith escribió:
"
Tk0 escribió:
"
Szynima escribió:
Gloves (Vorici-Craft 4link 4R):
Immortal Call(11) + Cast when Damage Taken Support(9) + Summon Lightning Golem(11) + Punishment(12)

But in the "My current Gear if anyone is interested:"
there is Immortal Call(9) + Cast when Damage Taken Support(7) + Summon ICE Golem(9) + Punishment(10)

Differend golems, differend levels.
Why and what is to be right, actually?

The "my current gear" tab is horribly outdated. Kinda ingore it.

So, should i use lightining golem or ice golem?
Im on ice golem atm, should i swap it to lightning one?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional