[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

First character here, not sure how to link my equipment. But if someone could advise me on my flask setup I have atm. I also have lion's roar not sure what I would swap for it.

Also I feel like with Soul Tether and the Leech play style I end up dying to desecrated ground etc when there is nothing to leech off of (hence me running health pot) because we don't regen health. (or is this just me?)
"
Taybaythegr8 escribió:
Hey. So you say to take either 40% cyclone damage or 15% cyclone attack speed for helmet enchant. But I check yours under your gear and you have reduced mana reservation. Is that what I should take?

Follow the post. The enchantments mentioned above undoubtedly cost quite a bit this season due to the popularity of cyclone and he didn't want to spend the money on it. The reduced mana reservation could be a good cheaper alternative though.
"
Floaki escribió:

First character here, not sure how to link my equipment. But if someone could advise me on my flask setup I have atm. I also have lion's roar not sure what I would swap for it.

Don't use The Wise Oak, it's pointless on this build. Read Brutality's support gem tag "Supported skills deal no elemental damage" (we also don't have anything built into the build to deal elemental damage regardless).
Editado por útlima vez por Baggelz en 28 jun. 2019 18:53:09
Hi all,

So gear question here. Just did the multi mod craft on my offhand but not sure what the final prefix is meant to be?

Also any advice on next upgrades only got about 4ex to spend.

Thanks!

what I crafted dps is 442. so you can judge yourself what to use
"
Krvpt escribió:

This is my problem there are no prefixes on the bench that seem to be good past % phys which i already have. you can't craft hybrid...
"
Baggelz escribió:
Impale is so broken it's unreal.

What's your Cyclone tooltip DPS in HO?
"
chinpokemon2905 escribió:
"
Krvpt escribió:

This is my problem there are no prefixes on the bench that seem to be good past % phys which i already have. you can't craft hybrid...

Which is why hybrid is the preferred base to craft from.
Only thing you can really do is try and slam it (ideally use Leo bench in safe House rather than spending an ex) for a hybrid roll.
For anyone struggling to get top end swords for this, be aware that they are totally overkill for anything other than doing 5 legion encounters more quickly, or just bragging rights.

My current gear

Nothing amazing. Weapons were 1c then some crafting/beast crafts.
Would like more flat damage on gear, finally unlocked - mana cost so maybe can roll some rings now.

Red elder +shaper and guardians all deathless and easy. Not done uber elder yet, I don't have much experience with the fight but the character should be fine.

Works great for low level legion farming too. Put daresso salute back in, use pulverise. Use Bronn's if you have one (5l is fine for low level). Might grab a devotos too. I haven't shaped atlas at all, just switch to the speed/aoe setup and run whatever open layout maps I have.

"
Floaki escribió:

Also I feel like with Soul Tether and the Leech play style I end up dying to desecrated ground etc when there is nothing to leech off of (hence me running health pot) because we don't regen health. (or is this just me?)

Well try and stay off desecrated ground, and pop a life flask if needed. Shouldn't be backtracking through much anyway, just keep going and keep killing things. Leap over it if needed to minimise too.

You really need to replace those swords.... I posted earlier that high end ones aren't needed, and you do get some additional flat damage from being champion but you still need something with some physical damage!

Ahns might will be a huge dps boost for 1c. But I'd recommend trying to buy at least 1 foil, for the range and getting faster weapons. If you can find something with a good attack speed roll and a high flat damage or percent damage you can craft on the other. Loads of undervalued ones on the market, especially if you don't look at jewelled foils.

I could probably make a decent profit flipping them if I could be bothered!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional