[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
zer0pls escribió:
"
Krvpt escribió:
"
zer0pls escribió:
Got destroyed by atziri's passive phy reflect, anything I can do about it?

Need Headsman Ascendancy

I'm a champion

For a champion then im not 100% sure but doesn't look like you can do phy reflect
For those who playing Slayer, whats your Cyclone tooltip DPS in HO with full aura? Mine shows 110k. I think something is wrong with my setup
Editado por útlima vez por vosszaa en 29 jun. 2019 13:57:01
"
vosszaa escribió:
For those who playing Slayer, whats your Cyclone tooltip DPS in HO with full aura? Mine shows 110k. I think something is wrong with my setup

Turn your profile off private. 110k hideout dps isn't bad at all - mine is 200k and I have 7m shaper dps so you'd have about half of that?
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 29 jun. 2019 14:06:35
"
Uziimi escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Uziimi escribió:

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/MakUjKFW

Any idea what I can upgrade next?
I already cleared the whole content but I want to push this build even further.

Maim chest and a good watcher's eye jewe imo.

Also you have intimidate checked but no ways of getting intimidate?

Yeah, I messing around with pob and forgot to change back few things

How does it work when you have maim from both armor and flesh and stone?

We use maim (chest) for the more multiplier onto cyclone. We don't use it to maim enemies.
"
warmuth escribió:
Anyone have the elreon craft? Bought a maim chest and need to put it on my other rimg now

Message me in-game if you catch me online. I'd be happy to craft it. I only have the 3c version (-6/7 mana cost) - the -8/9 mana cost version is 1ex and I don't have it unlocked.

Or try global 820 if you can't catch me online.
"
vosszaa escribió:

Dunno whats my PoB dps but in HO sand stance without any buffs and golem off tooltip shows 290k.
My stuff isn't top tier but isn't bad :)
Here it is :)
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
Could someone check my character TigerYumYum? sitting on 16Ex not sure what would come in order for upgrades, any help is appreciated!
Noob q - apologies if has been discussed, but for champion - is inspirational better than unstoppable hero? new to champion so just wasnt sure the thinking behind that, the 15% for auras?
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
warmuth escribió:
Anyone have the elreon craft? Bought a maim chest and need to put it on my other rimg now

Message me in-game if you catch me online. I'd be happy to craft it. I only have the 3c version (-6/7 mana cost) - the -8/9 mana cost version is 1ex and I don't have it unlocked.

Or try global 820 if you can't catch me online.

Thanks for the craft. Anyone else who needs it, this is the guy. PSA for everyone as well, may have been discussed in the thread already but if you get a maim chest then a -8 mana ring won't cut it. You'll need either -15 on the chest or another ring with -mana on it.

those are my items.. what do u think about them? improvements? i feel like i havn't enought damage

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional