[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

What did i do wrong , mine dps in pob is only 1.2 mil
https://pastebin.com/SugePW67 , can someone make a suggestion what to change
ty for the build, killed shaper and uber elder with it pretty easely with non-maxed gear,ty agian
"
wonderwiff escribió:
@brbdinner

Not using a lvl 21 cyclone sort of defeats the purpose of using brons, you should look for a max life percentage chest, or upgrade your cyclone to take advtange of +2. Remember, damage is a layer defence, monsters cant kill you if they are already dead... unless they are porquilines or one of the other multitudes of bullshit this game has to offer.

working on the gem level part. was planning on getting to level 20 flipping for 20% qual and getting to 20 again and corrupting but its taking so long to level i might just buy one.
"
enclaved escribió:
What did i do wrong , mine dps in pob is only 1.2 mil
https://pastebin.com/SugePW67 , can someone make a suggestion what to change

I see this question a lot here. It probably has been answered somewhere in this post already. I'd like to put it here again since its not that obvious:

There's currently no built in way in POB to properly set up the following damage multipliers in this build:

- Impale Support and impale effectiveness: 103% more Physical Damage
- Close Combat: 59% more Damage
- Pride: 20% more Damage
- Slayer damage based on proximity: 15% more Damage

Setting an custom item up with this multipliers like the author did with gloves in his POB you should see an damage increase of up to 13m.
I would recommend using the a watchers eye for the maxxed out version you can get lvl1 precission and than have

50% crit multi with Precission
+2 Hits for Impale with Pride (should be absolutely insane)

Also a Budget Glove would be Shapers Touch - you can get it with Vulnerability on hit really really cheap

Also i dont think Phase Run is a viable buff (except for tuning numbers) since it goes away as soon as you attack (which should be all the time with cyclone)

I decided to try this build as a scion - would love you guys Feedback on my variation:

https://pastebin.com/MB6BDBe7

also any hints for optimization are aprreciated

(I didnt fix my POB for Close Combat and Impale)

Btw i know Slayer would have been the far better Choice but whatever :)
Editado por útlima vez por demogorg en 24 jun. 2019 3:04:00
Just levelling up something similar and it's been a blast so far. Been a while since I've played cyclone and its so much nicer to play now.

Mostly placeholder gear for now

Chest I already had from last character - more life than a belly. I want to re-colour/ craft white sockets though. I'm not 100% convinced on close combat with a large AOE, and i'd like to be able to swap pulverise in and out for melee phys/damage on full life. Or possibly Impale - will be one tapping almost everything in mapping anyway. Using fortify in the links atm as I like the consistency, but that might have to go.

Swords will do me until I can craft something. Small tip, people are going crazy over jewelled foils (And obviously best base if you are going to craft something). But the lower tier 1.6 aps foils aren't that much worse, and you only need a single foil for the max weapon range. So look out for other bases that are just missing a craft.
Those two cost me a chaos each, plus crafting for a 315 pdps foil and a 348 pdps corsair. Could probably get the foil up to 340/350 pdps with a divine and hillock/beastcraft too if I wanted. Don't go crazy on the craftings though, probably not worth using the 1ex crafts.
If you craft both with the phys damage/impale chance you can save a few points from the impale nodes too (Missing out on effect, but you can take those nodes later)

Similar DPS to just using Ahns, but added weapon range and more importantly a LOT faster, which feels smoother and scales flat damage a lot better (Not that I have much yet!)

I'm a fairly new player, but how can I use Pride? I'm losing all my mana. Am I missing something? Please explain.
"
Othe12sid3 escribió:
Hey guys, I just bought this base, can someone please help me out on the the proper mods I should put on it so I don't completely screw it up? I am going the Soul Tether and Slayer Overwhelm route so I know that I prefer crit multiplier over crit chance:

I'm not touching it till someone responds lol. Thanks very much!

how much did you pay for that? trying to get an idea of what itll cost me
"
I'm a fairly new player, but how can I use Pride? I'm losing all my mana. Am I missing something? Please explain.

This is why you should try to get -15 mana cost for skills on chest and/or -7 mana on one ring (2 if you dan't do it on chest). Point is, this makes skills free and you reserve ~100% mana for buffs. Make sense now?
I didn't see it in the OP, can someone post a video of a T16 clear in the final form with Soul Tether and jewel combo please?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional