[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
suedlichdesgensis escribió:
"
JackBaboon escribió:
Hi i am really struggling to understand how crafting this weapon works. Is there any great video to watch that shows someone crafting. I keep rolling augments to get the starts then i just regal and its not good. So i start again people keep saying about anul and other stuff with beasts. I have multi mod in my bench but it has to be yellow. I get High phys and attack speed then i get crap when i regal so what do i do next. Sorry for the long winded question. It's just stopping me from going further with shitty weapons.

Thanks in advance for whoever takes the time to respond. :)

Hello there,

It's pretty simple actually.
Step 1: Spam alterations until you get either a high phys roll or phys + accuracy(preffered)
Step 2: if it got two mods and you dont want the other one - annul it.
Step 3: regal it.
Step 4: got another mod you don't want? Annul it.
If any of the annulments fail you gotta start again.
After that. You either got 1 mod you want, 2 or 3 depending on that you:
Step 5: craft.
Slap "Can have multiple crafted mods" on it. Then craft whatever you want.

Good mods to look for while alting, regaling:

Prefix: #% increased physical damage
#% increased physical damage/+# accuracy rating
Adds # to # physical damage
Suffix: #% increased attack speed
+#% global critical strike multiplier

Crafted are kind of the same but going for attack speed with quality is my prefered option.
Hope i could help and didn't forget anything

One other situation worth mentioning is if you get two T1 desired rolls (maybe Phys/Accuracy hybrid and Crit Multi). If you can afford it, it may be worth buying an imprint beast before regaling so you can revert if your regal goes badly.

One other option if any regal goes badly, you may also consider using a Farric Wolf Alpha or Farric Lynx Alpha on the resulting item to see if you can fix it instead of using an annul. That being said, annuls are cheaper than the wolf beast so an annul may be the better option. Just things to think about though.
"
everix1992 escribió:
"
suedlichdesgensis escribió:
"
JackBaboon escribió:
Hi i am really struggling to understand how crafting this weapon works. Is there any great video to watch that shows someone crafting. I keep rolling augments to get the starts then i just regal and its not good. So i start again people keep saying about anul and other stuff with beasts. I have multi mod in my bench but it has to be yellow. I get High phys and attack speed then i get crap when i regal so what do i do next. Sorry for the long winded question. It's just stopping me from going further with shitty weapons.

Thanks in advance for whoever takes the time to respond. :)

Hello there,

It's pretty simple actually.
Step 1: Spam alterations until you get either a high phys roll or phys + accuracy(preffered)
Step 2: if it got two mods and you dont want the other one - annul it.
Step 3: regal it.
Step 4: got another mod you don't want? Annul it.
If any of the annulments fail you gotta start again.
After that. You either got 1 mod you want, 2 or 3 depending on that you:
Step 5: craft.
Slap "Can have multiple crafted mods" on it. Then craft whatever you want.

Good mods to look for while alting, regaling:

Prefix: #% increased physical damage
#% increased physical damage/+# accuracy rating
Adds # to # physical damage
Suffix: #% increased attack speed
+#% global critical strike multiplier

Crafted are kind of the same but going for attack speed with quality is my prefered option.
Hope i could help and didn't forget anything

One other situation worth mentioning is if you get two T1 desired rolls (maybe Phys/Accuracy hybrid and Crit Multi). If you can afford it, it may be worth buying an imprint beast before regaling so you can revert if your regal goes badly.

One other option if any regal goes badly, you may also consider using a Farric Wolf Alpha or Farric Lynx Alpha on the resulting item to see if you can fix it instead of using an annul. That being said, annuls are cheaper than the wolf beast so an annul may be the better option. Just things to think about though.

Yeah true,

If you got a shitty suffix and you are afraid of anniling it you could also trade a prefix for a suffix in beastcrafting..
Hello everyone and many thanks for this guide.
I try to add Glorious Vanity with Doriyani name into tree, but nothing happens with my ES and Life. I can only see corrupted keystones in my tree. What I'm doing wrong?
Thoughts on elder base astral plate chest??
I want to go tankier so is slayer or champion better at not getting wrecked by legion? Also how is champion map clear compared with slayer?
I have spent like 3ex worth of alts on spamming before I gave up and bought the bases, that was while I was looking for hybrid mod. In that time I hit T2 hybrid once, but annul ate it, and T1 physical damage also once - that one I sold.

After that I bought 2 bases with T1 hybrid ready for master crafting for 3ex each. The cheaper option is T1 increased physical base which goes for 1ex. Of course you can theoretically hit it in few alts, but after going through few thousand of them you start to acknowledge that RNG just hates you ;)

My build isnt exactly the same im trying something different but can someone tell me what i can upgrade to improve dps which is about 3mil with impale calculated and i have 2 450 pdps foils thanks!
"
Szynima escribió:
"
meimuri00 escribió:

"
ckp2906 escribió:
I can´t find a way to fit Soul Tether in.
It´s seems impossible to get enough resist, when I still ned -mana on rings, and dmg and int on neck.

Can someone have a look at my profile and help me out?

Gloves and Boots are pretty bad, I'd start there ^^

__

Hi man, i did tons of upgrading now, and also got the jewel to fit in, even though POB doesnt show.
I use Fortify instead of close combat, and it should be also the same damage.

but if you look at my PoB im only at 3.2m shaper dmg.

What do i need to do? got about 14ex.
Editado por útlima vez por ckp2906 en 24 jun. 2019 14:24:33
Hello folks. Playing on ps4 and loving the build. Cleared the atlas and about to do elder and shaper.
Could some of u more knowledgable players take a look at my build?
I feel like i'm lacking some deeps and survivability.
Thinking about going this build but a quick question, is it better to go for Bronn's 6l or buy a gems are supported by lvl 1 maim, -15 mana cost, with life rolls?

Also is Slayer being used more for this? thinking about Slayer over Champion.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional