[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Would you guys recommend a loreweave instead of belly of the beast?

Currently at 4300 life and 1400 energy shield, seems pretty good but I do get the occasionaly 1-shot with sloppy play. But wondering if I'm gimping myself by going for 78% resists instead of more life.
Editado por útlima vez por volo en 24 jun. 2019 8:32:45
Hi i am really struggling to understand how crafting this weapon works. Is there any great video to watch that shows someone crafting. I keep rolling augments to get the starts then i just regal and its not good. So i start again people keep saying about anul and other stuff with beasts. I have multi mod in my bench but it has to be yellow. I get High phys and attack speed then i get crap when i regal so what do i do next. Sorry for the long winded question. It's just stopping me from going further with shitty weapons.

Thanks in advance for whoever takes the time to respond. :)
Hello! I was wondering if someone could plug my PlayStation account (Scarlettsdadio) into pob and check out my character OneManSlayer. I am not sure where to go from here. I also feel like my damage is bad. Thanks to anyone who can take the time to help.
I guess due to so many people requesting help my question got lost... :D

I am struggling with the same question like the others here...

I have a 10-11Ex budget and would love to know whats the best way to invest them as I am not used to playing a build where upgrades are multiple ex and thus I kinda fear spending it on the wrong stuff and regretting it in the end...

I tried Shaper yesterday and it took me quite some time to get him through the phases...died multiple times due to current server state (lags, multiple Leaps despite a single keypress etc.)...

I have:
Budget - 10-11Ex
6 Socket Bronn's with matching Colors that I am trying to link (no luck so far)

I'd even be willing to hand out a tip for the one helping me achieve (more) greatness! :D

"
Hello! I was wondering if someone could plug my PlayStation account (Scarlettsdadio) into pob and check out my character OneManSlayer. I am not sure where to go from here. I also feel like my damage is bad. Thanks to anyone who can take the time to help.

You have managed to get pretty decent gear for on PS4 - as far as I understand trading is a lot harder! And have grabbed decent life totals and resists everywhere.

Couple of pointers

- You need to use a diamond flask, takes you from 40 to 65% crit chance so much more damage and a lot more consistent.

- In general, sort out your flasks. No1 new player mistake. They are huge, for a while pathfinder was the #1 class in the game just because of OP flasks. You don't need more than 1 life flask, get some defensive, and better offensive flasks.

- If you can get a cheap 6l chest, it will do more damage than a 5l bronn's lithe, though will lose on movement and attack speed.

- You could drop maim on the links. If going pure phys, brutality is a better dps link. You can get Main by linking it to flesh and stone in blood stance.

- You want fortify somewhere. Either get it on leap slam, or use in your cyclone links for permanent uptime.

- What you really want is -x mana cost on rings/amulet so you can reserve most of your mana and cyclone for free. Not sure how hard to get it will be on PS4 though.

- You haven't got dread banner, or swift skewering, so are only at 60% impale chance. Might be better using another support over impale at that point, especially for clearing.
"
Vallerian escribió:

I have a 10-11Ex budget and would love to know whats the best way to invest them as I am not used to playing a build where upgrades are multiple ex and thus I kinda fear spending it on the wrong stuff and regretting it in the end...

I tried Shaper yesterday and it took me quite some time to get him through the phases...died multiple times due to current server state (lags, multiple Leaps despite a single keypress etc.)...

I have:
Budget - 10-11Ex

I'd even be willing to hand out a tip for the one helping me achieve (more) greatness! :D

6l will be the biggest upgrade, it's a straight 40-50% dps boost (with some defense assuming infused chanelling).
A cheap rare 6l will be more damage than the Bronns, and can get life/resists. Though less movement/attack speed.

You are currently an odd semi crit setup. Taken a small number of crit nodes, but not the best ones, no diamond flask and low crit multi.
Either ignore the crit nodes, or commit to it (Probably need to take Overwhelm).

That will probably be easier to do if you go the Soul Tether route.
You really do need to up the crit though if you want to hit DPS as advertised. If sticking to non/low crit, be better with a 2h version.

Sword upgrades will be expensive, though you could get something with similar dps to Ahn, but faster fairly cheaply.
What you have should be more than enough for shaper though

"
volo escribió:
Would you guys recommend a loreweave instead of belly of the beast?

Currently at 4300 life and 1400 energy shield, seems pretty good but I do get the occasionaly 1-shot with sloppy play. But wondering if I'm gimping myself by going for 78% resists instead of more life.

Need to look at the whole picture.
Loreweave comes with some crit, flat damage and some attributes. So you should be able to grab more life on the tree and gear without losing out, which balances things out.

You do need more life though, you will sometimes be without the energy shield buffer, and there are a few ranged mobs that will one shot you from 4300.
"
JackBaboon escribió:
Hi i am really struggling to understand how crafting this weapon works. Is there any great video to watch that shows someone crafting. I keep rolling augments to get the starts then i just regal and its not good. So i start again people keep saying about anul and other stuff with beasts. I have multi mod in my bench but it has to be yellow. I get High phys and attack speed then i get crap when i regal so what do i do next. Sorry for the long winded question. It's just stopping me from going further with shitty weapons.

Thanks in advance for whoever takes the time to respond. :)

Hello there,

It's pretty simple actually.
Step 1: Spam alterations until you get either a high phys roll or phys + accuracy(preffered)
Step 2: if it got two mods and you dont want the other one - annul it.
Step 3: regal it.
Step 4: got another mod you don't want? Annul it.
If any of the annulments fail you gotta start again.
After that. You either got 1 mod you want, 2 or 3 depending on that you:
Step 5: craft.
Slap "Can have multiple crafted mods" on it. Then craft whatever you want.

Good mods to look for while alting, regaling:

Prefix: #% increased physical damage
#% increased physical damage/+# accuracy rating
Adds # to # physical damage
Suffix: #% increased attack speed
+#% global critical strike multiplier

Crafted are kind of the same but going for attack speed with quality is my prefered option.
Hope i could help and didn't forget anything
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
Vallerian escribió:

I have:
Budget - 10-11Ex

6l will be the biggest upgrade, it's a straight 40-50% dps boost (with some defense assuming infused chanelling).
A cheap rare 6l will be more damage than the Bronns, and can get life/resists. Though less movement/attack speed.

You are currently an odd semi crit setup. Taken a small number of crit nodes, but not the best ones, no diamond flask and low crit multi.
Either ignore the crit nodes, or commit to it (Probably need to take Overwhelm).

That will probably be easier to do if you go the Soul Tether route.
You really do need to up the crit though if you want to hit DPS as advertised. If sticking to non/low crit, be better with a 2h version.

Sword upgrades will be expensive, though you could get something with similar dps to Ahn, but faster fairly cheaply.
What you have should be more than enough for shaper though

It's insanely hard to buy anything. People were selling tabula rasa 4ex a while back and a 1 socket belly was like 5ex..ill try to get a 6L and I forgot about flasks lol. I never Oom with mana leach node. Do I still need -mana? I'll look into the impale chances and stuff as well. I forgot the new skill utilizes maim linked to it also. Thank you for the advice! It's been rough gearing. I also want to look into diamond rings.
Incredible build.

6 link brons
South tether/ vanity jewel
Jeweled foil- both 430 physical dps

1. Destroy all maps all mods except no leech
2. Over 1 million sheet dps self buffed on cyclone, I would assume my dps is around 7 million calculating maunaully.
3. Guardians die in less than 2 seconds
4. Ran shaper twice last night and he is instantly phased.
5. Clear speed and movement is insanely fast

This is by far one of the most broken builds I’ve ever played since the game has come out “ not including standard”

Thank you for the guide!

PSA. Follow the guide exactly and you will win.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional