[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

loving the build but im having some issues staying alive during stuff like legion even when moving like crazy. Could anyone suggest some fixs. i Plan to sell the bron's and get a beast instead but would like other gear/tree suggestions.

Im always looking for uprades atm (mainly dps) got about 6ex to spend if anyone could suggest some stuff

current gear -

Build is about finish. always room to improve but very satisfied at its current state.
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-UCbeuzLJc

Speedy deathless uber elder run using this build

Gear (not min-maxed at all, still have a lot of improvements):
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por wonderwiff en 24 jun. 2019 0:09:14
Hey everyone I wanna know your opinion regarding changing Vaal Haste to Vaal Molten Shell or Linking VMS on CwDT? Is there a good explanation why would we use IC instead of VMS? Another question is regarding the Watcher's Eye. Why do we use additional attacks with impale on pride instead of additional damage on pride? Thank you :)
@meimuri Molten shell is only efficient if you are armor stacking, also immortal call offers lower cooldowns and general defenses against legion mobs. Since a lot of them attack you in numbers. MS would only be better against big hits if you were heavily invested into armor.

Briging impale from 5 to 7 is a difference of 44% more physical damage assuming you have all stacks on the target
@brbdinner

Not using a lvl 21 cyclone sort of defeats the purpose of using brons, you should look for a max life percentage chest, or upgrade your cyclone to take advtange of +2. Remember, damage is a layer defence, monsters cant kill you if they are already dead... unless they are porquilines or one of the other multitudes of bullshit this game has to offer.
"
wonderwiff escribió:
@meimuri Molten shell is only efficient if you are armor stacking, also immortal call offers lower cooldowns and general defenses against legion mobs. Since a lot of them attack you in numbers. MS would only be better against big hits if you were heavily invested into armor.

Briging impale from 5 to 7 is a difference of 44% more physical damage assuming you have all stacks on the target

Alright thanks!
Need more movement speed. Where is OP getting 158% unbuffed?

quicksilver of adrenaline and silver flask get me to 120% (25% boots)
Can you please help with choosing my next upgrade? I have around 10-13ex budget, i'm going to boost my dps, preferably without hurting my survivability very much. I don't think that upgrading foild by 20-30 dps worth it for that price also. Any suggestions?
Editado por útlima vez por Profatum en 24 jun. 2019 1:04:29
Gear below; not exactly sure what to upgrade. Have about 5ex to throw into this right now. Tearing through red maps/ shaper/ elder without any death issues, Soul Tether fixed a lot of that.

How do I get the best damage for my buck from here?

I'm thinking about higher dps swords, but PoB doesn't show them increasing dps by much.

Spoiler

LOVING this build so far, thank you so much for the guide!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional