[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Szynima escribió:

"
tkwondave escribió:
Hi guys,

Having a great time, however still dying every once in a while to some overbuffed bosses etc.

I have around 2 ex to upgrade my stuff. What would you guys suggest to start with? Debating on wether to buy fusings with my currency and hope for a lucky 6L with my 6 socket belly of the beast.

Or would you guys rather recommend looking into new gear in other slots, i.e. jewelled foils?

Ignore flasks.

Best,
Dave

Spoiler

Offense it he best defense. Replace 2nd weapon or run dual ahn's might + pacifism jewel and try to get a 6 link. If you wanna level extensively later, you may consider running Belly and 6link that right away.

Thanks for your reply! I'll switch to dual Ahns for the time being. I definitely will play this guy only this league due to lack of time. So, pour all currency into 6 linking belly or would you rather buy a 2 ex weapon?

Best, D/
Hey guys, I just bought this base, can someone please help me out on the the proper mods I should put on it so I don't completely screw it up? I am going the Soul Tether and Slayer Overwhelm route so I know that I prefer crit multiplier over crit chance:

I'm not touching it till someone responds lol. Thanks very much!
or just dont use blood rage - its probably only source of frenzy charges with are bad for ahns ;)
If you have two weapons with different ranges, will cyclone basically make the shorter range weapon the same as the longer range weapon? Or will you end up with two 'circles' with the longer range weapon being the only weapon doing damage in the outer circle of the cyclone?
Reason I ask is because I found this:

And I could fix the prefixes, remove the suffixes, and multimod two good suffixes on it. Would end up with about ~400 dps sword. Doesn't seem too bad. Maybe not quite worth it anyway though.
Editado por útlima vez por Baldrick en 23 jun. 2019 15:47:51
"
Baldrick escribió:
If you have two weapons with different ranges, will cyclone basically make the shorter range weapon the same as the longer range weapon? Or will you end up with two 'circles' with the longer range weapon being the only weapon doing damage in the outer circle of the cyclone?
Reason I ask is because I found this:

And I could fix the prefixes, remove the suffixes, and multimod two good suffixes on it. Would end up with about ~400 dps sword. Doesn't seem too bad. Maybe not quite worth it anyway though.

Not sure about the range.

But I think you should just enchant Attack speed on your weapon there and don't bother with annulling and multimodding, you could get lucky yea, but you gotta hit it correct twice. If you wanna ramp up the physical on it, just do the attack speed and beast corrupt it for 30 quality. you should have a good starter base. Later or if you already got the currency, buy that beautiful jewelled foil, spam alterations until you get a good hybrid inc physical/accuracy mod. The OPness about that specific roll is you can enchant inc physical and flat physical, easily creating a 400 pdps 1h. If you wanna go even more ballsdeep you try to get a tier3 minimum hybrid + Attackspeed/inc phys/flat physical and then multimod, thats where you're looking at a sick 450+ physical weapon.
Editado por útlima vez por Tidarius en 23 jun. 2019 18:15:28
Im' running the Tanky Champion Version (without soul tether), my question is:

Do you really need Vaal Pact? I am currently running without it and I do not really feel a difference. I hate that with vaal pact my life gets to 50% when I'm out of monsters to fight
I started with Ahfack's 2h cyclone build, respecced it a few times trying to make it feel better, and eventually tried this build out. I'm glad that I did, because I think that this build is better for 'mid budget'. Probably the favorite build I've played so far. My last league was long ago, so this was the second time I killed the guardians, and the first for shaper, elder guardians and elder. Everybody went down easy peasy. Except minotaur, I don't know how to fight him, his ground dot wrecked me a few times.

I love how the Soul Tether adaption lets you cheat out Brutal Fervour so you can get Impact and Overwhelm. Impact feels SO GOOD to map with. Dual wield also has a noticeable faster playstyle than 2h, which I prefer.

Great build, 10/10, even if I respecced into it later. Let's see if I manage to make it into the real endgame instead of quitting at red maps for the upteenth time!

recommend getting assassin mark helps a lot overall for damage
"
Krvpt escribió:

recommend getting assassin mark helps a lot overall for damage

Where is the recipe for crafting the total mana cost of skills? Is that just random from Jun?
Hello, Im loving this build and I just dropped this body armour 6l with the perfect colors :D im level 55 right now and I just want to ask If I can keep using this armour and use my currency (I dont have much) to get the other items or still prioritize the other body armour you recommended? Thank you.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional