[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

I can´t find a way to fit Soul Tether in.
It´s seems impossible to get enough resist, when I still ned -mana on rings, and dmg and int on neck.

Can someone have a look at my profile and help me out?
"
Krvpt escribió:
"
dawn4000 escribió:
should i replace daressos salute even when i don't have int problems? it seems OP with +2 range and 60% more damage on full life.

eventually that's what I did, this is what I used to replace daressos
but all depends on what you want to do

Can craft +1 range on amulet and gloves like this.
Hey tried going through some of the pages to find the answer but wasn't able to and might be a silly question BUT just wondering how you have so much mana reserve abilities going. All I can really find is that dread banner doesn't reserve any with the last ascendancy but the rest of it adds up to 100%
"
Bearbarion escribió:
"
Krvpt escribió:
"
dawn4000 escribió:
should i replace daressos salute even when i don't have int problems? it seems OP with +2 range and 60% more damage on full life.

eventually that's what I did, this is what I used to replace daressos
but all depends on what you want to do

Can craft +1 range on amulet and gloves like this.

i prefer damage while leeching since basically what you doing while you spin
but like i said before all depends on what you want
Can anyone take a look at my gear and help with what I should upgrade/change next? New to PoE. Playing LHC.
Hi guys,

Having a great time, however still dying every once in a while to some overbuffed bosses etc.

I have around 2 ex to upgrade my stuff. What would you guys suggest to start with? Debating on wether to buy fusings with my currency and hope for a lucky 6L with my 6 socket belly of the beast.

Or would you guys rather recommend looking into new gear in other slots, i.e. jewelled foils?

Ignore flasks.

Best,
Dave

Spoiler

how are you running pride/haste with blood and sand stuff? pride + haste with my enlighten gem means nearly 100% mana reservation obv i can still use cyclone because of the -mana to spells ring and some left from enlighten but i cannot add flesh stone or blood and sand for example. also how are you getting to that fast run speed. even with haste/30% move speed boots + quicksilver i am not as fast as you when channeling. thanks
"
Peter_GB escribió:
how are you running pride/haste with blood and sand stuff? pride + haste with my enlighten gem means nearly 100% mana reservation obv i can still use cyclone because of the -mana to spells ring and some left from enlighten but i cannot add flesh stone or blood and sand for example. also how are you getting to that fast run speed. even with haste/30% move speed boots + quicksilver i am not as fast as you when channeling. thanks

They don't run Haste. They pop vaal haste when wanting extra burst damage (you don't need to be running haste to use and benefit from the vaal buff). Most are running a flask with additional % movement speed when using the flask too. Also, all the elemental damage on your weapons and on your ring is wasted when using brutality support gem.
Editado por útlima vez por Melicant en 23 jun. 2019 14:06:40
How did You manage to reach 10kk+ dps? I'm barely going for 2kk full buffed with my eq which include 400 and 430 pdps foils
"
meimuri00 escribió:
What's the best course of action for this?

I'm thinking of

1. Multi craft.
2. Hybrid Crit + Qual
3. %Phys damage
4. Flat Phys damage

Is there a better way to do it?

I'd actually annul the attackspeed, but that's up to you.

If you run soultether, Critmulti + phys rolls. Usually you'd want atkspeed + qual there too.

"
ckp2906 escribió:
I can´t find a way to fit Soul Tether in.
It´s seems impossible to get enough resist, when I still ned -mana on rings, and dmg and int on neck.

Can someone have a look at my profile and help me out?

Gloves and Boots are pretty bad, I'd start there ^^

"
Hey tried going through some of the pages to find the answer but wasn't able to and might be a silly question BUT just wondering how you have so much mana reserve abilities going. All I can really find is that dread banner doesn't reserve any with the last ascendancy but the rest of it adds up to 100%

FAQ....

-# to Total Mana cost of Skills

"
SH1FT1 escribió:
Can anyone take a look at my gear and help with what I should upgrade/change next? New to PoE. Playing LHC.

-# to Total Mana cost of Skills rings, remove Mana flask for Basalt or Granite, 6l and 2nd weapon with higher pDps should be your priority

"
tkwondave escribió:
Hi guys,

Having a great time, however still dying every once in a while to some overbuffed bosses etc.

I have around 2 ex to upgrade my stuff. What would you guys suggest to start with? Debating on wether to buy fusings with my currency and hope for a lucky 6L with my 6 socket belly of the beast.

Or would you guys rather recommend looking into new gear in other slots, i.e. jewelled foils?

Ignore flasks.

Best,
Dave

Spoiler

Offense it he best defense. Replace 2nd weapon or run dual ahn's might + pacifism jewel and try to get a 6 link. If you wanna level extensively later, you may consider running Belly and 6link that right away.

"
DagonQQ escribió:
How did You manage to reach 10kk+ dps? I'm barely going for 2kk full buffed with my eq which include 400 and 430 pdps foils

FAQ, you prbly missed all more multipliers that PoB doesn't have yet.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional