[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Any reason we're not taking "Born to Fight" in the passive tree for Tanky Slayer? It's 1 point for what seems like a relatively significant damage increase. Plus a tiny bit of hp.

Also, switching the golem out for something a bit more defense oriented in the CWDT setup.. Anyone have thoughts with what to replace it with? In LHC so thinking Enfeeble? Maybe Enduring Cry? Not really sure.
Hey all,

Got about 8 ex to spend here, what's my best DPS increase from here? New swords on PoB don't seem to add that much?

Editado por útlima vez por EmotionalPlayer en 25 jun. 2019 1:22:17
"
EmotionalPlayer escribió:
Hi Szynima,

I'm having mana issues with even 2 rings with minus total mana cost mods. I can't run ice golem because its 29 mana cost as a 4 link, but my reserve is 14.

The build I'm following doesnt seem to have this issue. I'm not great with POB so I'm not sure why im having this issue. I'm not sure where the mana cost reduction is coming from.

Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/4VUJVqxg

This is the DPS cyclone slayer you have linked on your thread: https://pastebin.com/xGxdpJ0S

However it can run ice golem and not have mana issues. I think the build POB is wrong?

Please let me know I'm so lost.

Thanks

You have 2 options

1. Link golem with CWDT

2. Cast golem before you cast reserve mana skill

"
vosszaa escribió:
"
EmotionalPlayer escribió:
Hi Szynima,

I'm having mana issues with even 2 rings with minus total mana cost mods. I can't run ice golem because its 29 mana cost as a 4 link, but my reserve is 14.

The build I'm following doesnt seem to have this issue. I'm not great with POB so I'm not sure why im having this issue. I'm not sure where the mana cost reduction is coming from.

Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/4VUJVqxg

This is the DPS cyclone slayer you have linked on your thread: https://pastebin.com/xGxdpJ0S

However it can run ice golem and not have mana issues. I think the build POB is wrong?

Please let me know I'm so lost.

Thanks

You have 2 options

1. Link golem with CWDT

2. Cast golem before you cast reserve mana skill

Put the Golem in Cwdt and Level cwdt a Bit so you can Level immortal call and your golem.
Editado por útlima vez por suedlichdesgensis en 25 jun. 2019 2:23:10
Hey guys,

Maybe an unusual question and not directly build related.

I am at lvl 88 now and accumulated only very little currency thus far - only around 3 ex total.
What is your strategy to gather currency? I really don't know how to most efficiently spend my time in Poe. I think white map legion is a thing people do but I also think that our build isn't that great at it.

So, how did you guys accumulate all the currency to afford those juicy items?

Best,
Dave
Editado por útlima vez por tkwondave en 25 jun. 2019 2:35:15
Are Maim/mana cost chests with high life worth using over belly and Bronns?

If so do we unlink maim from blood and sand or does it not matter?
Anyone has a good gem setup with an additional curse on Daresso's Salute?

"
Carlovski escribió:
"
Vallerian escribió:
I guess due to so many people requesting help my question got lost... :D

I am struggling with the same question like the others here...

I have a 10-11Ex budget and would love to know whats the best way to invest them as I am not used to playing a build where upgrades are multiple ex and thus I kinda fear spending it on the wrong stuff and regretting it in the end...

I tried Shaper yesterday and it took me quite some time to get him through the phases...died multiple times due to current server state (lags, multiple Leaps despite a single keypress etc.)...

I have:
Budget - 10-11Ex
6 Socket Bronn's with matching Colors that I am trying to link (no luck so far)

I'd even be willing to hand out a tip for the one helping me achieve (more) greatness! :D

6l will be the biggest upgrade, it's a straight 40-50% dps boost (with some defense assuming infused chanelling).
A cheap rare 6l will be more damage than the Bronns, and can get life/resists. Though less movement/attack speed.

You are currently an odd semi crit setup. Taken a small number of crit nodes, but not the best ones, no diamond flask and low crit multi.
Either ignore the crit nodes, or commit to it (Probably need to take Overwhelm).

That will probably be easier to do if you go the Soul Tether route.
You really do need to up the crit though if you want to hit DPS as advertised. If sticking to non/low crit, be better with a 2h version.

Sword upgrades will be expensive, though you could get something with similar dps to Ahn, but faster fairly cheaply.
What you have should be more than enough for shaper though

Thank you for your feedback!! It is much appreciated.
I got myself a 6L Belly, went Soul Tether with the jewel...
~5.5k Life and 1.5k ES...
I specced into crit...

The damage ramped up significantly and the cull at 20% is really nice, too...

The only thing: I am ripping way more often than I did before... Oo
"
Cpfuzzy escribió:
Thinking about going this build but a quick question, is it better to go for Bronn's 6l or buy a gems are supported by lvl 1 maim, -15 mana cost, with life rolls?

Also is Slayer being used more for this? thinking about Slayer over Champion.

rare chest > bronns if it comes to damage and tankiness. But needs Maim-Support + Attacks have #% to Critical Strike Chance

"
vosszaa escribió:
I just corrupt my Salute to have +1 additional curse. What is the good setup to make a good use of that?

Blasphemy Punishment and CwDT Vulnerability should be pretty good. Defensively you can also run Enfeeble or Temp Chains instead of Vuln.

"
SH1FT1 escribió:
Any reason we're not taking "Born to Fight" in the passive tree for Tanky Slayer? It's 1 point for what seems like a relatively significant damage increase. Plus a tiny bit of hp.

Also, switching the golem out for something a bit more defense oriented in the CWDT setup.. Anyone have thoughts with what to replace it with? In LHC so thinking Enfeeble? Maybe Enduring Cry? Not really sure.

Enduring Cry can make sense ye, you should be somewhat capped tho with Leap Slam setup.

"
tkwondave escribió:
Hey guys,

Maybe an unusual question and not directly build related.

I am at lvl 88 now and accumulated only very little currency thus far - only around 3 ex total.
What is your strategy to gather currency? I really don't know how to most efficiently spend my time in Poe. I think white map legion is a thing people do but I also think that our build isn't that great at it.

So, how did you guys accumulate all the currency to afford those juicy items?

Best,
Dave

Just run maps, there's not much strategy behind it.

"
Rastamepas escribió:
Are Maim/mana cost chests with high life worth using over belly and Bronns?

If so do we unlink maim from blood and sand or does it not matter?

Yes its worth, no, nothing changes.

"
Vallerian escribió:

Thank you for your feedback!! It is much appreciated.
I got myself a 6L Belly, went Soul Tether with the jewel...
~5.5k Life and 1.5k ES...
I specced into crit...

The damage ramped up significantly and the cull at 20% is really nice, too...

The only thing: I am ripping way more often than I did before... Oo

You're tankier for 1hits, you can't just stand around. Keep moving and stack damage now, it's our best defense.

Also using 1 Ahns alone is quite bad damage wise.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Editado por útlima vez por Szynima en 25 jun. 2019 4:31:49

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional