[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
Negative7 escribió:
Thanks for the build. I still doubt defensive, but other builds haven't impressed me like this. In any case, there is room for improvement.
There is one question. What about fps? Ice Nova , Vortex, Frost Bolts, Extra gore ... I play on potatoes, and I'm afraid my computer will explode under my feet.

My PC is at least 5 years old, and it can run it without problem! I think GGG did a good job with the fps problem that existed before.

I've just updated the post with a much tankier version! Go check it out :P
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Ya, its very rippy. Enough that I question if I made a mistake. Way too expensive to not be happy.

Need damage mitigation. HP is like a yoyo especially on syndicate guys like Haku.

I've just updated the post with a much tankier version! Go check it out :P
I literally just came to this thread to ask about dealing with uber elder (even with my extremely heavy investing i couldnt beat that fight), and what do I see - mr Diablo has already updated with a tankier version, just like is if he had read my mind! I'm going to read up on it now and collect the items for it, thanks a lot! :)
I have a question. If I change the tree, are both "melee critical strike chance" and "critical strike chance for spells" important for this build, or only the spells one?
"
drvwdoom escribió:
I have a question. If I change the tree, are both "melee critical strike chance" and "critical strike chance for spells" important for this build, or only the spells one?

Spells is a build wide dps increase but wouldn't help with procing Cospri's. You want Global crit.
"
ldbob escribió:
I literally just came to this thread to ask about dealing with uber elder (even with my extremely heavy investing i couldnt beat that fight), and what do I see - mr Diablo has already updated with a tankier version, just like is if he had read my mind! I'm going to read up on it now and collect the items for it, thanks a lot! :)

Lol , sorry I didn't mean to Jedi you. I just thought that some of the feedbacks are talking about the defensive problems, so I did some adjustment.

Lowered the damage, enhanced the sustainability and tankiness, and tripled the price xD

Though I do not guarantee you can do Uber Elder 100% even with the "tankier" setup I gave you, because this specific fight depends heavily on experience and fps/network too...

It's even possible with only the normal version of this build, for instance, Mathil could probably do it with ease lol (but we know that's because he's Mathil )
on your new POB it shows arcane surge, bone chill and vortex on the atziri's acuity but how do those skills get cast?
Update on the assassin side of things.

Got to 4.9k life with life on every piece and 1 jewel. Still a bit rippy, specially on certain betrayal bosses. Need to be constantly evading, maximum 3 procs on blade flurry and shield charge to another spot and keep attacking. Most of the battles are kitable, the only problem persisting is that you cant see very much of whats on the ground. But they die anyways.

Tried to go mom but cant seem to deal with the lack of warlords mark, or the lack of mana regen without pot. Had halcyon but traded it for cospris early and the damage up'ed a lot at the time. Cleared yellow elder and rolling t11-t13.

"Cooldown recovery speed" seems like the best choice on belt crafts. Hitting to get a loreweave for more defence or 6 link my carcass for clearing.

My character pob for who wants to take a look.
https://pastebin.com/iNYKUBqv

Still using Maligaros and have 7.17 attack rate on bf, should be lower right? Any help is appretiated.

Build is still awesome!
Editado por útlima vez por Fidalgo en 14 dic. 2018 17:32:31
"
2pinki2 escribió:
on your new POB it shows arcane surge, bone chill and vortex on the atziri's acuity but how do those skills get cast?

Where the gems are put in is irrelevant except for the Cospri and 6L setup.

You cast Vortex by yourself, and since Vortex is now an instant cast, you'll just need to press it every 4 seconds with no cast motion at all, you can even cast it while you're channelling Blade Flurry and it won't interrupt it.
"
Fidalgo escribió:
Update on the assassin side of things.

Got to 4.9k life with life on every piece and 1 jewel. Still a bit rippy, specially on certain betrayal bosses. Need to be constantly evading, maximum 3 procs on blade flurry and shield charge to another spot and keep attacking. Most of the battles are kitable, the only problem persisting is that you cant see very much of whats on the ground. But they die anyways.

Tried to go mom but cant seem to deal with the lack of warlords mark, or the lack of mana regen without pot. Had halcyon but traded it for cospris early and the damage up'ed a lot at the time. Cleared yellow elder and rolling t11-t13.

"Cooldown recovery speed" seems like the best choice on belt crafts. Hitting to get a loreweave for more defence or 6 link my carcass for clearing.

My character pob for who wants to take a look.
https://pastebin.com/iNYKUBqv

Still using Maligaros and have 7.17 attack rate on bf, should be lower right? Any help is appretiated.

Build is still awesome!

You need to lower your hit rate, probably lower than 5.9 hits/sec.
for further information, see the dicussion between me and u/HiddenoO on reddit, here's the website: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4j4v2/35_betrayal_scion_coc_ice_nova_things_from_cospri/

You can have your warlord's mark on your ring, or just link CWDT-Warlord's Mark, should work just fine.
If you're having mana issue, try the mana potion Lavianga.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional