[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Well first i have to say that build is really cool, i started playing more seriously in the end of delve and since then i wanted to make a strong build and im pretty happy with this one so far.

I read everything so far here trying to figure what was the best path i could take, the last item i aquired was acuity and now im gonna get a better opal ring and then a crafted helm with the 40% nova enchant, then i was thinking of getting a watchers eye

so far i only did shaper because im horrible managing the influence of shaper/elder around red tier(i really dont understand how that work) to make the guardians and elder appear

if anyone could take a look in my pob:
https://pastebin.com/878zeawE

and give some hint about my tree etc i would be very happy( i accept any help about the influence on atlas too xD)
in SSF league - can claw Ornament of the East (with hits cant be evaded) be the effecive weapon to use? or even double Ornament of the East.

have also Mortem Morsu, but imho it will be bad with my 60% chance to hit
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Editado por útlima vez por BlackCorsair en 6 feb. 2019 12:35:08
"
BrunoFlegma escribió:
and give some hint about my tree etc i would be very happy

For a build purely life based (no MoM) you've allocated an awful lot of passives skills to increased Mana (8 in total), I'm sure you can put them to much better use.
Just out of curiosity, why do ppl grab 2 x 10 INT for the jewel socket on the way to Heart of Cold rather than 1 x 10 INT and 18% Power Charge Duration instead?
do i need mana and life leech from the ring with warlord mark(cuz i dont find other ways to get leech) or its not mandatory?
"
5ksolevarnya escribió:
do i need mana and life leech from the ring with warlord mark(cuz i dont find other ways to get leech) or its not mandatory?

Yeah the only source of leech is warlords mark, but before u got warlords mark ring, u can use it as aura (warlords mark + blasphemy) or even as cwdt setup
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
tomay escribió:
"
BrunoFlegma escribió:
and give some hint about my tree etc i would be very happy

For a build purely life based (no MoM) you've allocated an awful lot of passives skills to increased Mana (8 in total), I'm sure you can put them to much better use.

you are right, i was using MoM but then changed and forgot about it, thanks
"Ice Nova
Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 8 (was 10).
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 23 (was 31).
Now has a cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.8).
Now deals 18 to 26 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 19 to 28) and 518 to 762 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 632 to 930).
Now adds 3 to 4 Cold damage against Chilled enemies at gem level 1 (unchanged) and 79 to 116 Cold damage against Chilled enemies at gem level 20 (from 97 to 141).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 120% (from 130%).

Added a cap on the amount of any resource you can leech from any individual instance of leech. By default, that cap is 10% of that resource's maximum. In other words, a character with 4000 life will, by default, be able to leech a maximum of 400 life from a single hit.

Ascendant - Slayer
No longer grants 20% increased Damage while Leeching. Now grants 30% increased area of Effect if you've Killed Recently (up from 20%). Now also grants 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech.

Loreweave now sets your Maximum Resistances to a maximum of 78% (from 80%). Existing versions of this item can be updated to the new values with a Divine Orb."
240k hit instead of 325k with the Inq build on the new PoB damn, no nerfs to items, with the new items and no major changes the build will be still fun for sure.
Editado por útlima vez por drbokorkati en 10 mar. 2019 14:36:18
"
drbokorkati escribió:
"Ice Nova
Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 8 (was 10).
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 23 (was 31).
Now has a cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.8).
Now deals 18 to 26 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 19 to 28) and 518 to 762 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 632 to 930).
Now adds 3 to 4 Cold damage against Chilled enemies at gem level 1 (unchanged) and 79 to 116 Cold damage against Chilled enemies at gem level 20 (from 97 to 141).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 120% (from 130%).

Added a cap on the amount of any resource you can leech from any individual instance of leech. By default, that cap is 10% of that resource's maximum. In other words, a character with 4000 life will, by default, be able to leech a maximum of 400 life from a single hit.

Ascendant - Slayer
No longer grants 20% increased Damage while Leeching. Now grants 30% increased area of Effect if you've Killed Recently (up from 20%). Now also grants 50% reduced Maximum Recovery per Life Leech.

Loreweave now sets your Maximum Resistances to a maximum of 78% (from 80%). Existing versions of this item can be updated to the new values with a Divine Orb."

Yeah I'm aware of these nerfs.

I have written some suggestions about 3.6 in the change log, check it out!

PS: sorry I know I haven't been replying to anyone in the recent two months. But you guys are awesome enough to figure out with each other. xD

I'm currently working on a new Trickster build, I might share it if this one is fun and strong.

(or do you guys want to see the Berserker build I've made in 3.5? Hella fun and strong! did not share it here though. )

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional