[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
frost21 escribió:
I think I decided I'm going to start leveling this build tomorrow.

I hope the 8ex I have currently gets me a good start on this build and I'm able to eventually scale it into the endgame bosses well without having to invest like 30ex.

Now I need to figure out what ascendancy combo would be best for me though..

I was reading your post and was like "I hope the Bex I have currwntly....."

I didn't realize it until a few minutes later.
AND I THOUGHT IT MAKES SENSE

God I need help.
Ya, its very rippy. Enough that I question if I made a mistake. Way too expensive to not be happy.

Need damage mitigation. HP is like a yoyo especially on syndicate guys like Haku.
"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
Ya, its very rippy. Enough that I question if I made a mistake. Way too expensive to not be happy.

Need damage mitigation. HP is like a yoyo especially on syndicate guys like Haku.

If Haku jumps into your face, just freeze him to death xD

While you can totally do this when you invest more, I know it could be hard when you're still in progress.

But this problem exists in most of the builds now, its just the forsaken masters are too strong atm

My friend is still level 60 and didn't survive a single Haku encounter lmao
"
diabloyd escribió:

If you feel you have enough damage, I suggest you go Assassin/Jugg.

Or even Slayer/Jugg, put Power Charge on Crit in your cospri (Frostbolt - PCoC - Ice Nova), and use a Frozen Trail jewel.

Keep in mind that if you're running Jugg, you'll need a high level setup for CWDT-IM-IncDuration to get the most out of it.

You can do Champ/Jugg as well if you're using Cyclone instead of BF.

The damage can be lower tho (roughly 10-20% damage reduced), but you get a significant boost of defensive power.

If I go Assassin+Jugg, what I do to my tree? I mean starting area after Uber lab. Start with shadow generic+elemental damage and getting bonus of pure talent.
"
Loudstorm escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:

Or even Slayer/Jugg, put Power Charge on Crit in your cospri (Frostbolt - PCoC - Ice Nova), and use a Frozen Trail jewel.

Keep in mind that if you're running Jugg, you'll need a high level setup for CWDT-IM-IncDuration to get the most out of it.

The damage can be lower tho (roughly 10-20% damage reduced), but you get a significant boost of defensive power.

If I go Assassin+Jugg, what I do to my tree? I mean starting area after Uber lab. Start with shadow generic+elemental damage and getting bonus of pure talent.

Any reason you are going to go Assassin+Jugg? Just curious, I'm leaning towards Assassin and Slayer for the fat leech right now.

Also what would you advise moreso if I wanna just do t15/t16 maps efficiently and other endgame bosses but not Uber Elder?
"
frost21 escribió:
"
Loudstorm escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:

Any reason you are going to go Assassin+Jugg? Just curious, I'm leaning towards Assassin and Slayer for the fat leech right now.

Also what would you advise moreso if I wanna just do t15/t16 maps efficiently and other endgame bosses but not Uber Elder?

Jugg node gives you stun/chill immune, and with high level CWDT-IM-IncDuration, you have roughly 2.1 seconds immunity to physical damage (when you have 3 endurance charges), and it takes only 3 seconds to recharge the endurance charges to 3.
That's theoretically 2.1 s phys immune every 3 seconds.

For speed farming, if you're using cyclone, then use Champion/Raider, change the Cospri setup to "Frostbolts-GMP-PowerChargeOnCrit" to generate power charges.
Champion for perma fortify, raider for perma frenzy charges/onslaught.
(But keep in mind your maximum hit rate, with ancestral protecter/blood rage/frenzy charges/onslaught, should not surpass 5.9 hits/sec.)

If you're going BF, Raider/Jugg. Same changes for Cospri to get power charges. The reason you're choosing Jugg for speed farm, is that you can now use boots with movement speed on it, it'll be much faster! And you can be tankier as well.
"
Loudstorm escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:

The tree remains unchanged. The only thing you'd like to do is get rid of Kaom's root, and get a pair of rare boots with some fat Life/Movement speed on it!
hi guys, wondering if you've had any luck taking this to uber. i'm thinking some assassin champion setup and running perseverance.

current gear i have is cospri's malice, 6slot carcass jack (trying to 6link) lycosidae. Working on pandemonius, was actually thinkign assa slayer with atziri's acuity,
Thanks for the build. I still doubt defensive, but other builds haven't impressed me like this. In any case, there is room for improvement.
There is one question. What about fps? Ice Nova , Vortex, Frost Bolts, Extra gore ... I play on potatoes, and I'm afraid my computer will explode under my feet.
Editado por útlima vez por Negative7 en 14 dic. 2018 5:35:19
"
AUSPitfiend escribió:
hi guys, wondering if you've had any luck taking this to uber. i'm thinking some assassin champion setup and running perseverance.

current gear i have is cospri's malice, 6slot carcass jack (trying to 6link) lycosidae. Working on pandemonius, was actually thinkign assa slayer with atziri's acuity,

Of course you can! And I must say you're on the right path.

I've just updated the post with a much tankier version! Go check it out :P

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional