[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
diabloyd escribió:
"
frost21 escribió:
This build looks fun and I want to try it but I had a few quick questions.

I see most CoC builds having troubles surviving, including this one reading some of the last few page responses?

I'm hesitant to invest all my currency into a build that I'll still struggle with, I'm currently playing arc totems which is OP obviously...just getting super bored of it but its able to do up to red maps with literally no investment lol.

Will I be able to clear red maps/kill bosses if I continuously invest into this build? (I will have like 8-10ex to start the build, is that even enough to get a good start on it? And how much of an investment would I need to be able to clear everything efficiently/effectively.)

Thanks.

I don't know the exact investment you'll need, but you can check my current gear herehttps://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/diabloyd/characters, the character is "DisprespectfulFarm".
You can't facetank everything with this level of gear, but you can delete Mino within 6 seconds.

For further information about "how to be tankier", check the original post's "How to enhance the survivability?" part. I think I've covered almost everything there :)

Thanks for the reply, I just glanced at your gear and it seems quite expensive in regards to how much currency I currently have. (Saw cospris is like 2ex/your helm with the enchant is 2ex, neck 3ex, and I believe each warlord ring is like atleast 1-2ex. Not including the 6link carcass)

So it would deff be a long term build for me if I would have to keep sinking currency into it, just wondering how it feels with about half of that investment initially though?

Also I checked out the tankier section prior to my post but was still worried since you said you're playing a different build currently so can't test those things you suggested. Would we not lose a decent bit of damage switching ascendancies,or doing the other things you suggested? (Anyone thats currently playing the build able to chime and give me some insight?)

Thanks for the information so far, this build looks so fun but I usually make only 2 builds per league so I'm hoping this would be able to do all I want :)
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
Loudstorm escribió:
7k ehp and it's rippy AF. Sadly but build lacks armor rating.

May I ask what ascendancy you're using?

Assassin+Inquisitor.
"
2pinki2 escribió:
is MOM needed? im constantly without mana with facing a heavy hitting mob and then i cant do dmg to leach because mana is 0 and we dont carry mana flasks.

The mana you have should be at least 30% of your life (and better more).
Your leech with warlord's apply to both life leech and mana leech, it should be fine as long as you're leeching. And I suggest that you use a hybrid flask.
"
frost21 escribió:
Thanks for the reply, I just glanced at your gear and it seems quite expensive in regards to how much currency I currently have. (Saw cospris is like 2ex/your helm with the enchant is 2ex, neck 3ex, and I believe each warlord ring is like atleast 1-2ex. Not including the 6link carcass)

So it would deff be a long term build for me if I would have to keep sinking currency into it, just wondering how it feels with about half of that investment initially though?

Also I checked out the tankier section prior to my post but was still worried since you said you're playing a different build currently so can't test those things you suggested. Would we not lose a decent bit of damage switching ascendancies,or doing the other things you suggested? (Anyone thats currently playing the build able to chime and give me some insight?)

Thanks for the information so far, this build looks so fun but I usually make only 2 builds per league so I'm hoping this would be able to do all I want :)

I understand your concern, it's true that I didn't implement these "tankier" methods to my current build, but what I said is based on my previous characters' experience ,and I'm afraid not many people can reach the level of my character this early.

80% max res Loreweave can give you 20% more toughness against elemental damage, and Jugg node with high level CWDT-IM-IncDuration gives you roughly 2.1 seconds immunity to physical damage (when you have 3 endurance charges), and it takes only 3 seconds to recharge the endurance charges to 3.
I'd say Loreweave+Jugg is the best combination for Uber Elder.

I made a melee build at 3.3 with about the same damage as this one, wearing a Loreweave with less than 6k life (no MoM, with Vaal Pact), and I can do Uber Elder just fine. And I'm not even Scion, it's a Deadeye melee build.

A melee Scion(Champ/Jugg) build in 3.2, same damage but with instant leech, 5600 life and no Loreweave, doing Uber Elder just fine (I don't get one shot by random stuff, and I can basically avoid the incoming big damage with decent mobility.)

At 3.1, I made a Light Tendril CWC Shock Nova Assassin build with the combination of the Mind of Council + MoM, and I could do Shaper/Red Elder with ease (no uber elder at that time).

However, it does require some experience for the boss fights themselves xD

My theory is, as long as you don't get one shot by random projectiles/melee attacks, you can basically do everything with over 2M dps.

With about half of the investment, you won't result in "half of the power" due to the diminishing curve of further investments after you get the "demanded" items like Cospri, Pandemonius, Pure Talent, Kaom's root and Lycosidae. And of course you can still become more powerful by getting items like Might of the Meek, clear mind, even command of the pit and unnatural instinct, but these do not affect the build mechanic itself.
"
Loudstorm escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
Loudstorm escribió:
7k ehp and it's rippy AF. Sadly but build lacks armor rating.

May I ask what ascendancy you're using?

Assassin+Inquisitor.

If you feel you have enough damage, I suggest you go Assassin/Jugg.

Or even Slayer/Jugg, put Power Charge on Crit in your cospri (Frostbolt - PCoC - Ice Nova), and use a Frozen Trail jewel.

Keep in mind that if you're running Jugg, you'll need a high level setup for CWDT-IM-IncDuration to get the most out of it.

You can do Champ/Jugg as well if you're using Cyclone instead of BF.

The damage can be lower tho (roughly 10-20% damage reduced), but you get a significant boost of defensive power.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
frost21 escribió:

I understand your concern, it's true that I didn't implement these "tankier" methods to my current build, but what I said is based on my previous characters' experience ,and I'm afraid not many people can reach the level of my character this early.

80% max res Loreweave can give you 20% more toughness against elemental damage, and Jugg node with high level CWDT-IM-IncDuration gives you roughly 2.1 seconds immunity to physical damage (when you have 3 endurance charges), and it takes only 3 seconds to recharge the endurance charges to 3.
I'd say Loreweave+Jugg is the best combination for Uber Elder.

I made a melee build at 3.3 with about the same damage as this one, wearing a Loreweave with less than 6k life (no MoM, with Vaal Pact), and I can do Uber Elder just fine. And I'm not even Scion, it's a Deadeye melee build.

A melee Scion(Champ/Jugg) build in 3.2, same damage but with instant leech, 5600 life and no Loreweave, doing Uber Elder just fine (I don't get one shot by random stuff, and I can basically avoid the incoming big damage with decent mobility.)

At 3.1, I made a Light Tendril CWC Shock Nova Assassin build with the combination of the Mind of Council + MoM, and I could do Shaper/Red Elder with ease (no uber elder at that time).

However, it does require some experience for the boss fights themselves xD

My theory is, as long as you don't get one shot by random projectiles/melee attacks, you can basically do everything with over 2M dps.

With about half of the investment, you won't result in "half of the power" due to the diminishing curve of further investments after you get the "demanded" items like Cospri, Pandemonius, Pure Talent, Kaom's root and Lycosidae. And of course you can still become more powerful by getting items like Might of the Meek, clear mind, even command of the pit and unnatural instinct, but these do not affect the build mechanic itself.

Alright thanks for the indepth reply, I'll deff keep this in mind while I'm looking at possible second builds to invest into now. I'm not that great at adjusting builds and adapting them well so it might be too much for my small brain LOL.

Thanks again though :D I may still go this build since it looks fun.
What's the optimal way to use blade flurry in this build for single target? Just holding it down or releasing at 6?
Editado por útlima vez por Rocky0rocky en 13 dic. 2018 17:48:39
"
Rocky0rocky escribió:
What's the optimal way to use blade flurry in this build for single target? Just holding it down or releasing at 6?

Just hold it down, releasing at 6 will result in less damage due to less hits.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
gkgktmd escribió:
nice build :)
just started arc totem in this league, and fortunately i got a frostferno with +2cold and regen double corrupted, so i think do cyclone this build with frostferno HOI(+4) and supoort gem(ex empower etc). what do u think?

Why use the Frostferno for HOI?

I would just put Ice Nova in it xD, like this : Cyclone - CoC - Ice Nova(21) - Empower(4)

And get some extra critical chance from other sources.

unfortunately, color 2R1G1B..because for EH :(
I think I decided I'm going to start leveling this build tomorrow.

I hope the 8ex I have currently gets me a good start on this build and I'm able to eventually scale it into the endgame bosses well without having to invest like 30ex.

Now I need to figure out what ascendancy combo would be best for me though..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional