[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
DemonLordRio escribió:

Nope, perfectly fine. Yea, I haven't been able to afford the warlords ring yet, so I am missing it. After taking off the kaoms I feel much better, just seems like something you might want to mention in the initial post, though ultimately it's my own fault for not looking lol.

You're right and I just edited my original post for this additional mention.
"

I hope I didn't come across too gruff or condescending in my initial post though!

Nope, not at all :)
But whats the solution for life leech? Some things are not meant to be bursty enough. Tried minotaur boss and got wrecked. Need vaal pact not even sure if it works with spells..

:-\ Same for syndicate members, flasks not enough..
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas escribió:
But whats the solution for life leech? Some things are not meant to be bursty enough. Tried minotaur boss and got wrecked. Need vaal pact not even sure if it works with spells..

I am thinking of running this build too coz i had some fun with coc before. simple answer is get a ring with curse on hit so you can gain life on hit.

quick question, is this build expensive to run with normal survivability and dmg? it seems that some good items here are 1.5ex for sword, 50c for shield, 3.5 ex for amu, 50c for ring if I dont care about life etc. and I carry tabula and 18c :D i wonder if the dmg and everything is good if I start with this budget or its better to not even try and maybe in future when i save up cash go for it?
Editado por útlima vez por Hollycz en 15 dic. 2018 4:41:18
What ascendencies are you all using? I've been reading some posts saying they lack leech so I've been leaning towards assassin and slayer but not sure yet. I also don't think I'll go the super defensive option since I don't plan to try to kill uber elder with this build.

"
webas escribió:

Besides the must-have Warlord's Mark, Life Gain On Hit(from any sources) is a good choice.

Vaal pact will work with spells, that's why Atziri's Acuity is also a very good one.
Hey, I didn't read all the pages but I'm seeing people having trouble with leech.

So if I may, what I'm suggesting for you guys in order to farm a little on low/mid tiers (still on low budget) is to get herald of ice with curseonhit, warlord's mark and mana leech.

It's been helpful to me, you should give it a try. Don't know if that's the best advice/option. Give me some feedback.

Since I'm far from buying the jewel giving alot of dmg with no mana reserved, I went that way for the moment.

Editado por útlima vez por Crapozouz en 15 dic. 2018 5:37:51
"
Hollycz escribió:
"
webas escribió:

I am thinking of running this build too coz i had some fun with coc before. simple answer is get a ring with curse on hit so you can gain life on hit.

quick question, is this build expensive to run with normal survivability and dmg? it seems that some good items here are 1.5ex for sword, 50c for shield, 3.5 ex for amu, 50c for ring if I dont care about life etc. and I carry tabula and 18c :D i wonder if the dmg and everything is good if I start with this budget or its better to not even try and maybe in future when i save up cash go for it?

You don't even need lycosidae to run this build, you can buy a weapon with high aps and crit, with the new affix "Hits Can't be evaded", you can even dual-wield them!

Get one or two Frozen Trail jewel, and link Ice Nova - Frostbolt - CoC - Cyclone/BF - Inc.CritChance - Hypothermia

For tankiness just get as much life you can get (and mana if you're using MoM).
For sustain, before you can afford the warlord ring, just use cwdt-warlord.
"
Crapozouz escribió:
Hey, I didn't read all the pages but I'm seeing people having trouble with leech.

So if I may, what I'm suggesting for you guys in order to farm a little on low/mid tiers (still on low budget) is to get herald of ice with curseonhit, warlord's mark and mana leech.

It's been helpful to me, you should give it a try. Don't know if that's the best advice/option. Give me some feedback.

Since I'm far from buying the jewel giving alot of dmg with no mana reserved, I went that way for the moment.

Curse on hit with HoI is nice when it comes to mapping, but you lack sustainability when you're facing a single target since only the explosion of HoI will proc the Curse.
I'm up to tier 7 atm, the solo targetting is really fine. I didn't try to go further right now.
Plus the bosses are mostly surrounded by mobs so the leech goes on while you're still focusin on the unique mobs.
Works for the incursions and temples.
Works for the immortal syndicates.
Works for the delves.
Works for the breaches/abysses.
Works for the beasts.

So I'm thinking it's a nice compromise until we can finally afford the expensive stuff lol
Excuse my stupidity, why don't we put ice nova in chest and in both cospri weapons if it deals the most damage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional