[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Wintherelf escribió:
Would there be any merit in using Three dragons golden mask while leveling?
Since there are quite many axe notes increasing damage from ailments in the passive tree which benefits ignite but not chill.

Anyways thanks for an awesome build.

Edit- Just read the Hrimburn description..

;D

"
So I just acquired
and I'm gonna go for that 100% cold conversion.

Do you have any recommendations as to which fossils to use for the Spiked Gloves you have on the front page?

I'm not the best with fossil crafting as others, haven't really done much of it. I'd probably go with single jagged fossils to try and for the flat phys roll + high tier life. Jagged are 1c at the moment so it's pretty cheap. Could also do pristine fossils to to get the higher tier flat phys to roll with the life. Pristine are like 5c last I looked though so bit more expensive.

After that just multi mod it... but honestly with how silly multi modding is now you could easily just create a blank rare spiked gloves an multi-mod the gloves to be basically the same thing.

Something like so...

A more guaranteed way of doing it but you will only get one resistance an not as high of rolls. Possibly more expensive depending on your luck. 2 exalts, a divine and few chaos but gets you exactly what you're looking for. You'd also need to have the crafts but I think only multi-mod and physical to cold are the ones you get outside of normal leveling.

Side note: I can do the 20-25% cold conversion craft and multi-mod if you need
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 17 jun. 2019 20:20:17
Pristine (5c) + Prismatic (1-2c) + Serrated (20c) + Sanctified (15c) would be your ideal 4-way resonator (10c) if you want to go all out, but around 50c per attempt and results can vary quite drastically.

If you plan for eventual multi-mod, you can usually pick-up starter Spiked gloves for 5-15C that have like 50 health and 50 resists with the open prefix for conversion.

Alternatively, you can also look into the damage against chilled enemies modifier for starter rare gloves. Not quite as good as the Spiked gloves, but you can get attack speed or physical dmg, 60+ life, 60+ resist, and up to 50% dmg against chilled enemies for 10c or less.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 17 jun. 2019 20:38:40

so far so good. a bit different build than yours as im utilizing CWDT+ Fire golem+ blood rage setup

total current dps is over 1.2m
currently with everything maxed and a bit better gear (leveled crafting table) should be a total DPS of around 2m

https://pastebin.com/TTKqM4uh
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Editado por útlima vez por S0S en 18 jun. 2019 2:24:24
"
S0S escribió:
so far so good. a bit different build than yours as im utilizing CWDT+ Fire golem+ blood rage setup

currently with everything maxed and a bit better gear (leveled crafting table) should be a total DPS of around 2m

Are you using Death's Door for the maximum endurance charges? Nothing else about them really benefit you since you have Endless Hunger.

If that's a mistake... since you're already comfortable with using a pair of unique boots you could pick up Windscream/Windshriek which would let the warlords mark in your CWDT setup to apply with frostbite.

The other option is making a pair of rare boots like
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 18 jun. 2019 9:22:05
"
Muirey escribió:
"
S0S escribió:

Are you using Death's Door for the maximum endurance charges? Nothing else about them really benefit you since you have Endless Hunger.

If that's a mistake... since you're already comfortable with using a pair of unique boots you could pick up Windscream/Windshriek which would let the warlords mark in your CWDT setup to apply with frostbite.

The other option is making a pair of rare boots like

i use deaths door primarily for rushing through uber labs. still trying for the cyclone ias on the helm. i dont get enough leech to prevent bleed from traps while im leaping through lab. will change them out as soon as i have my helm mod. this is why it says upgrading gear on my previous post
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
"
S0S escribió:
i use deaths door primarily for rushing through uber labs. still trying for the cyclone ias on the helm. i dont get enough leech to prevent bleed from traps while im leaping through lab. will change them out as soon as i have my helm mod. this is why it says upgrading gear on my previous post

Ah yeah if you're running labs then that makes sense. Always gotta ask, even I forget things about my own builds sometimes! ;)

Well five way army done. Killed each of the five bosses 4 times each even with getting disconnected half way through.

Pretty easy fight and did it deathless even with the disconnect(thanks overleech). Used molten shell on cooldown to help reduce incoming damage and made sure to kill any of the extra mobs that come near the boss. If you let them stay alive they do WAY more damage than the boss it seemed.

I doubt I'll do anything over a 3 way fight again. Definitely not worth it money wise. All 5 keys together is like 1.5ex and I doubt I got 90c back on it. Got that challenge done though for whatever that is worth! >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The more I play around in PoB the more I think that RT will be removed altogether and going crit will just be the wait to go.

Axes or Swords it doesn't really matter and you don't have to take Overwhelm to make it work. Using a Fleshripper base to craft from gives you 7.5% base weapon crit without any additional critical rolls on the weapon. Using just the critical strike + quality craft puts it at 8.75% which is better than Overwhelm.

Now that the 5 way battle is done I'm going to do one more mastermind to hope for +2 support craft then releveling another character as crit sword. Excited to test it out.

I loved using these kind of rings last league on my cold crit flicker strike and will be really nice for this build as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 18 jun. 2019 16:01:20
I'm trying to craft an axe myself though this is my very first time doing it. I got the elder level 20 fortify and then regaled +1 melee gems. Should I leave the melee gems and craft multi mod, flat phys, attack speed, quality? Or try to annul the melee gems? Not sure how much the +1 is worth. Thanks for the build, i'm liking it a lot so far.
"
Constermock escribió:
I'm trying to craft an axe myself though this is my very first time doing it. I got the elder level 20 fortify and then regaled +1 melee gems. Should I leave the melee gems and craft multi mod, flat phys, attack speed, quality? Or try to annul the melee gems? Not sure how much the +1 is worth. Thanks for the build, i'm liking it a lot so far.

Unfortunately the +1 melee is not worth it so you'll have to annul and PRAY.

Glad you're having fun. ;)
"
Unfortunately the +1 melee is not worth it so you'll have to annul and PRAY.

Glad you're having fun. ;)

Well I annuled it and got it. Gonna go get the multi mod craft now from the court and go from there. This is my first time going this hard on one build, usually I get a scuffed version to close to 90 and then switch again lol. Yeah, the build seems pretty safe so far, I'm just trying to get more damage. Threw in molten shell with the changes which is nice, though I need to replace carcass jack so I actually have some armor, which I can do when I get this axe hopefully. Saw you changed your build quite a bit on your main character. You think its a better set up than what you have in the guide?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional