[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Where should I look at what I am doing if I am not getting any freezes or shatters?
"
Muirey escribió:

Well five way army done. Killed each of the five bosses 4 times each even with getting disconnected half way through.

Pretty easy fight and did it deathless even with the disconnect(thanks overleech). Used molten shell on cooldown to help reduce incoming damage and made sure to kill any of the extra mobs that come near the boss. If you let them stay alive they do WAY more damage than the boss it seemed.

I doubt I'll do anything over a 3 way fight again. Definitely not worth it money wise. All 5 keys together is like 1.5ex and I doubt I got 90c back on it. Got that challenge done though for whatever that is worth! >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The more I play around in PoB the more I think that RT will be removed altogether and going crit will just be the wait to go.

Axes or Swords it doesn't really matter and you don't have to take Overwhelm to make it work. Using a Fleshripper base to craft from gives you 7.5% base weapon crit without any additional critical rolls on the weapon. Using just the critical strike + quality craft puts it at 8.75% which is better than Overwhelm.

Now that the 5 way battle is done I'm going to do one more mastermind to hope for +2 support craft then releveling another character as crit sword. Excited to test it out.

I loved using these kind of rings last league on my cold crit flicker strike and will be really nice for this build as well.
No disponible
No disponible

Excited to see you making the switch to sword crit. I'm still rocking a Terminus Est with a 5 link Loreweave, with mediocre gear, and melting mobs all the way up to t13 maps so far, including bosses. I haven't ran any t14 or higher maps yet, but I'm pretty sure my dps will be fine for those as well.

I'm at around 5.2k life right now, but getting my hp up above 6k is a higher priority for me than working towards getting more dps. My next ~5 ish passive points are going into dps nodes, so I'll continue to get more dps as I level as it is. There is definitely tons of more dps available from jewels and gear, so I can only imagine how hard I'd be hitting with gg gear. With a 7 link Exquisite Blade, easily in the millions of shaper dps to be sure.
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
jtedrick escribió:
Messing around in PoB, and looking at the elemental conversion we have, wouldn't something like Weapon Elemental Damage/Melee Phys be better for the Ancestral Warchief?

Completely personal preference. I use my totems as more of a defensive skill on legions with a touch of offense. Blind + Hypo + 1 damage mod to get some Blinds and freezes going and I'm using the Blind wheel for added Blind chance and bonuses against Blind mobs.

This build is not short on damage and with changes to Legion mobs + rare scaling, a nice offense/defense cooldown comes in handy when things are not going to die quick. But definitely possible to use all damage mods for the totems for just a big offensive cooldown.

I got lucky and found a nearly perfect rolled Pandemonius for 7 ex on the PS4 market, lol.

You should toss in Bonechill to your totem, especially if you're already rocking Hypothermia.
"
rush02112 escribió:
Where should I look at what I am doing if I am not getting any freezes or shatters?

Your characters are set to private so I cannot really say without more information or being able to see your character for myself.

Home ---> My account ---> Privacy Settings ----> Uncheck Hide characters tab

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
Excited to see you making the switch to sword crit. I'm still rocking a Terminus Est with a 5 link Loreweave, with mediocre gear, and melting mobs all the way up to t13 maps so far, including bosses. I haven't ran any t14 or higher maps yet, but I'm pretty sure my dps will be fine for those as well.

I'm at around 5.2k life right now, but getting my hp up above 6k is a higher priority for me than working towards getting more dps. My next ~5 ish passive points are going into dps nodes, so I'll continue to get more dps as I level as it is. There is definitely tons of more dps available from jewels and gear, so I can only imagine how hard I'd be hitting with gg gear. With a 7 link Exquisite Blade, easily in the millions of shaper dps to be sure.

Yeah I feel that non-rt will be the future for the build either axe or sword. Before it was an issue getting enough accuracy and you'd never be at 100%. Now that getting 100% isn't an problem going RT feels like a waste.

I was surprised that they didn't add more to RT or maybe some mini nodes behind it to give RT builds a buff over crit builds with this melee rework. Maybe someday in the future because it's kinda a dead node unless you are making a build where crit is some how bad for you. Which is a thing! Kondo''s pride for example.

"
I got lucky and found a nearly perfect rolled Pandemonius for 7 ex on the PS4 market, lol.

You should toss in Bonechill to your totem, especially if you're already rocking Hypothermia.

Bonechill is a great support. I have been keeping bone chill support in my CWDT + cold snap and it's been nice. It's unfortunate that you need to do serious math to calculate how much damage you are getting from it BUT it is good damage. Perfectly good to use in Warchief setup as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 19 jun. 2019 12:29:29
"
Muirey escribió:
"
rush02112 escribió:

Your characters are set to private so I cannot really say without more information or being able to see your character for myself.

Home ---> My account ---> Privacy Settings ----> Uncheck Hide characters tab

"

Yeah I feel that non-rt will be the future for the build either axe or sword. Before it was an issue getting enough accuracy and you'd never be at 100%. Now that getting 100% isn't an problem going RT feels like a waste.

I was surprised that they didn't add more to RT or maybe some mini nodes behind it to give RT builds a buff over crit builds with this melee rework. Maybe someday in the future because it's kinda a dead node unless you are making a build where crit is some how bad for you. Which is a thing! Kondo''s pride for example.

"

Bonechill is a great support. I have been keeping bone chill support in my CWDT + cold snap and it's been nice. It's unfortunate that you need to do serious math to calculate how much damage you are getting from it BUT it is good damage. Perfectly good to use in Warchief setup as well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm getting 50% accuracy from Impact, my Terminus Est has a 360 accuracy roll, my helm has a 145 accuracy roll, and my ring has an 18% accuracy roll, but I got all of that incidentally. However, I'm at 100% chance to hit, 96% chance to hit evasive enemies.

Also, I've been using Ancestral Protector. Has it been math'd out to determine which totem is better? I have yet to try Warchief, but I have it leveling up in an unused gem socket.
Editado por útlima vez por fiendishnature_ en 19 jun. 2019 12:46:10
"
Don't get me wrong, I'm getting 50% accuracy from Impact, my Terminus Est has a 360 accuracy roll, my helm has a 145 accuracy roll, and my ring has an 18% accuracy roll, but I got all of that incidentally. However, I'm at 100% chance to hit, 96% chance to hit evasive enemies.

Also, I've been using Ancestral Protector. Has it been math'd out to determine which totem is better? I have yet to try Warchief, but I have it leveling up in an unused gem socket.

I wasn't speaking about anyone in particular regarding accuracy but that's a good example of how little you need to invest into accuracy to get 100%.

Protector or Warchief it's upto what you're trying to gain out of it. For a single target encounter protector is probably best. Any encounter where there are tons of things warchief is best.

The buffs each give have a very minimal difference so it's really what you want them to do beside the increased attack speed or damage.

For just general map clearing you'll get souls for vaal warchief as well which stacks with normal warchief and can probably nearly solo most bosses if you gave it all damage supports.

I didn't see this in your previous post but RT/crit sword/ax are all 2mil + shaper dps without flasks in PoB. I think crit ax was a 6.5mil fully buffed shaper dps. I haven't done a min/maxed sword crit in pob yet but I will play around with it after I'm done leveling sword crit.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 19 jun. 2019 13:37:59
"
Muirey escribió:
"

I wasn't speaking about anyone in particular regarding accuracy but that's a good example of how little you need to invest into accuracy to get 100%.

Protector or Warchief it's upto what you're trying to gain out of it. For a single target encounter protector is probably best. Any encounter where there are tons of things warchief is best.

The buffs each give have a very minimal difference so it's really what you want them to do beside the increased attack speed or damage.

For just general map clearing you'll get souls for vaal warchief as well which stacks with normal warchief and can probably nearly solo most bosses if you gave it all damage supports.

I didn't see this in your previous post but RT/crit sword/ax are all 2mil + shaper dps without flasks in PoB. I think crit ax was a 6.5mil fully buffed shaper dps. I haven't done a min/maxed sword crit in pob yet but I will play around with it after I'm done leveling sword crit.

I haven't ran any numbers in PoB for comparison. I'm sure any build of Cyclone can get into the millions with good enough gear. I think the bigger difference right now is how good my damage is with just a 5 link setup and Terminus Est. It definitely makes sword crit a great league starter build.

In terms of pure min/max, I'm pretty sure crit is the best. Whether going sword or axe is better, I'm not sure, but there are more/better crit passives for swords than for axes. Whether or not a Fleshripper or Exquisite Blade has the better implicit is debatable.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of katanas (especially in Dark Souls games), so aesthetically, I prefer the Exquisite Blade.

Regardless, at a certain point, the dps becomes overkill and therefore the differences become mostly irrelevant.

I just hate spinning when I leap slam with swords :D

but yes eventually the dmg is just all overkill except for the very top of end bosses. Pretty sure a terminus with this build could plow through shaper these days like he was a normal map boss.

Both the implicits on the Fleshripper/Exquisite blade are good. I just like that the flreshripper starts off at 7.5 base crit so you don't have to take overwhelm. Could still do a vaal axe and take overwhelm but I really like Bane of Legends personally and even more now that it stacks with onslaught. I enjoy being a speedy boy.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 19 jun. 2019 14:19:11
"
Muirey escribió:
I just hate spinning when I leap slam with swords :D

but yes eventually the dmg is just all overkill except for the very top of end bosses. Pretty sure a terminus with this build could plow through shaper these days like he was a normal map boss.

Both the implicits on the Fleshripper/Exquisite blade are good. I just like that the flreshripper starts off at 7.5 base crit so you don't have to take overwhelm. Could still do a vaal axe and take overwhelm but I really like Bane of Legends personally and even more now that it stacks with onslaught. I enjoy being a speedy boy.

Well, we could drop the leech ascendancy nodes to have Overwhelm, Headsman, Bane of Legends, and Impact. Basically just all the dps, lol. I like the leech passives, but apparently I'm in the minority after reading through other threads on the forum.
Editado por útlima vez por fiendishnature_ en 19 jun. 2019 15:02:21
Hi, I've been running your build this league and I'm really enjoying it so far! I'm currently up to lvl 87 and just started doing red maps. My damage seems fine, but I find myself dying a lot (due to being oneshot). I'm certainly not very good at dodging attacks, so that doesn't help.

I'm just not to sure what I can do upgrade my character at the moment. There's so many options like getting a better weapon, better gear, better flasks, better gems, ... I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I currently have a budget of roughly 3 ex and I was hoping someone could give me some tips.

Thanks in advance!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional