[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Constermock escribió:
Well I annuled it and got it. Gonna go get the multi mod craft now from the court and go from there. This is my first time going this hard on one build, usually I get a scuffed version to close to 90 and then switch again lol. Yeah, the build seems pretty safe so far, I'm just trying to get more damage. Threw in molten shell with the changes which is nice, though I need to replace carcass jack so I actually have some armor, which I can do when I get this axe hopefully. Saw you changed your build quite a bit on your main character. You think its a better set up than what you have in the guide?

Grat's on the annul! Always feels good when luck goes your way in crafting heh.

The passive tree is just something I'm testing out. It's more damage but I lost like 800 life. I did gain the fortify and increased leech nodes which seem to have balanced it all out. Mainly just testing things out to see how it feels but it is the RT path I'm leaning towards after doing a lot PoB pathing and now that I know how things feel from actually playing.

Mainly it's because it is similar to the crit version I'm looking at. So if I feel like quickly switching over to crit to test it out I can do it without many regrets.

I like to keep the tree's similar so that they are interchangeable regardless of what weapon people are using.

You can use steelskin while you're waiting to get more armor. It's basically the same thing as molten shell but doesn't rely on armor to calculate the buff it gives.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 18 jun. 2019 19:00:02
Messing around in PoB, and looking at the elemental conversion we have, wouldn't something like Weapon Elemental Damage/Melee Phys be better for the Ancestral Warchief?
"
jtedrick escribió:
Messing around in PoB, and looking at the elemental conversion we have, wouldn't something like Weapon Elemental Damage/Melee Phys be better for the Ancestral Warchief?

Completely personal preference. I use my totems as more of a defensive skill on legions with a touch of offense. Blind + Hypo + 1 damage mod to get some Blinds and freezes going and I'm using the Blind wheel for added Blind chance and bonuses against Blind mobs.

This build is not short on damage and with changes to Legion mobs + rare scaling, a nice offense/defense cooldown comes in handy when things are not going to die quick. But definitely possible to use all damage mods for the totems for just a big offensive cooldown.
"
jtedrick escribió:

"
blackdeath101 escribió:
Completely personal preference. I use my totems as more of a defensive skill on legions with a touch of offense. Blind + Hypo + 1 damage mod to get some Blinds and freezes going and I'm using the Blind wheel for added Blind chance and bonuses against Blind mobs.

This build is not short on damage and with changes to Legion mobs + rare scaling, a nice offense/defense cooldown comes in handy when things are not going to die quick. But definitely possible to use all damage mods for the totems for just a big offensive cooldown.

Exactly what Blackdeath101 said. I like to keep blind support + maim(for the debuff) and even elemental prolif if I am not running vaal double strike.

This gives a lot of defensive buffs from just dropping your totem. Maim is an movement speed debuff, you will be chilling or freezing everything it hits AND blinding them. It's very helpful for encounters where things are pouring out of portals and boss fights.

In other news....

Finally done! Just in time for me to switch characters ha!

And also a in league Uber Elder! No jewel though T.T 4.6k life dodging shit like hell, first time I've attempted Uber Elder with my own build in several months so bit rusty and used three portals. Pretty sure I could do deathless with a Kaoms to give me 7k life but still a kill is a kill! :p
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 18 jun. 2019 23:16:11
updated POB

https://pastebin.com/Awp9hVHe

changed out boots, replaced Holy Relic with Molten Shell, changed Enchant on helm to Cyclone IAS, added Hatred Corrupt Watchers Eye. still looking for a better secondary jewel

dps now boosted to 1.75m (fully buffed)
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Editado por útlima vez por S0S en 19 jun. 2019 0:50:59
"
S0S escribió:
dps now boosted to 1.75m (fully buffed)

Change your flasks. Super tired right now, but I see no freeze or curse removal. And you shouldn't need 3 HP or 1 Mana. 1 life and 1 movement with curse and freezing removal would be better. Then you can change the other 2 flasks for Taste of Hate, Lion, Sin, or some other defensive flask if you want to be tankier.

Taste + Lion takes you from 1.75 to 2.4m with full buffs. Sin only takes you up to just shy of 2.5m, but adds some defensive stats.
Having problems with t13+ maps. I'm at 5.5k life, but my dps is not that great (I couldn't get 6L axe yet). What can I do to improve my DPS and maybe my survivability? My character is public (Cyclone_Lance).
"
Lance_Fryar escribió:
Having problems with t13+ maps. I'm at 5.5k life, but my dps is not that great (I couldn't get 6L axe yet). What can I do to improve my DPS and maybe my survivability? My character is public (Cyclone_Lance).

You've stacked quite a bit of HP, but lacking in damage rolls:

Enchant boots.
P-dmg to attacks, cold damage, and/or WED on rings.
Abyss or Rustic belt base.
No curse immunity flask. Get a taste of Hate over one of the defense flasks and better rolls on movement flask.
Move some life nodes to get the 2-point jewel and 1-point jewel. 1 life and 2 dmg mods each. Basically trade 1 life node for 4+ dmg mods.
Use alt slots to level 2-3 non-Vaal cyclone gems and some support gems. Check what the gems give at 20% and most of them will be better at 20/20 or 21/20. Like a 20/20 melee phys is an additional 10% damage. 5 supports at 20% will add up. Vendor a level 20 gem with 1 GCP for a level 1 gem with 20% and then level it back. *You'll want to farm lower maps when re-leveling support gems due to damage drop and spam of level-up notifications.
Final lab will also add a bunch of stuff when you get there. I'd offer to help, but I die a lot traps because I'm bad, lol.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
"
Lance_Fryar escribió:

You've stacked quite a bit of HP, but lacking in damage rolls:

Enchant boots.
P-dmg to attacks, cold damage, and/or WED on rings.
Abyss or Rustic belt base.
No curse immunity flask. Get a taste of Hate over one of the defense flasks and better rolls on movement flask.
Move some life nodes to get the 2-point jewel and 1-point jewel. 1 life and 2 dmg mods each. Basically trade 1 life node for 4+ dmg mods.
Use alt slots to level 2-3 non-Vaal cyclone gems and some support gems. Check what the gems give at 20% and most of them will be better at 20/20 or 21/20. Like a 20/20 melee phys is an additional 10% damage. 5 supports at 20% will add up. Vendor a level 20 gem with 1 GCP for a level 1 gem with 20% and then level it back. *You'll want to farm lower maps when re-leveling support gems due to damage drop and spam of level-up notifications.
Final lab will also add a bunch of stuff when you get there. I'd offer to help, but I die a lot traps because I'm bad, lol.

Thank you! That helps a lot. I haven't done the last lab just for sloth, I hate lab >.<.

Will review this later.
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Editado por útlima vez por S0S en 19 jun. 2019 9:57:40

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional