[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Thx for the fast answer,

For the axe, wich base i must use ilvl 75 / 80 / 85 ? 85+ cost 1 ex quite expensive ...

Will work on the gear, that's a bad news for the Ulab, maybe put in the guide, coz i love farm Ulab and i miss my jugg :D
Can you explain how exactly does berserk gem actually works in this build
"
Wyze78 escribió:
Thx for the fast answer,

For the axe, wich base i must use ilvl 75 / 80 / 85 ? 85+ cost 1 ex quite expensive ...

Will work on the gear, that's a bad news for the Ulab, maybe put in the guide, coz i love farm Ulab and i miss my jugg :D

That's just the nature of playing any Vaal Pact character. The leech is great, but you don't have any regen.

If you want an Uber Lab farmer, you want an energy shield build with Flame Dash. It's unfortunate that they nerfed the Occultist...
"
Wyze78 escribió:
Thx for the fast answer,

I mean yeah if you're coming from a Jugg ANYTHING is going to feel worse for Lab farming :D

Whenever I feel like lab running I hop on my Jugg because it's the best at it in my opinion.

To get a level 20 fortify support if has to be at least item level 80. You don't need to get a Vaal Ax unless you have the money to spend. An elder void ax is barely less dps than a Vaal Ax and starts at 5c.

"
revenantt97 escribió:
Can you explain how exactly does berserk gem actually works in this build

If you are using the rage support in cyclone, as you cyclone you will be building rage(upto 50). Then you can use berserk whenever you want a burst of dps/area of effect/damage reduction and it will burn through that rage.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 16 jun. 2019 22:50:51
Update from the sword crit variation:

Running Terminus + Impact with 386% crit multi (Tempered Flesh). Cleared a handful of T16's, with only 4.6k HP. Added range helps kite the higher level Legion a little more, but still get the random 1-shot skill out of nowhere.

Haven't changed much with gear in awhile, but the added range and crit has changed a lot for playstyle. Finally got enough INT on helm, body, and 1 ring to not use Brute Force. Also running Blood/Sand with only level 2 Enlighten leaving me with 58 mana. A bit of danger with running out of mana if I spin too long with no mobs, but worth it for the toggle of AoE or boss damage. Impact + Sword + Sand = big AoE.

Now that I'm in challenge farm mode, might play around with increased AoE over Infused on lower tiers to farm Legion. I'm at 35 range with current gear, and Carcass + Increased AoE + Sand jumps it to 51 (52 if I want to get +1 on helm). Got bored and farmed Legion in A9 and surprisingly some fast safe loot, but not much for the challenges without bosses and big chests.

PoB has me at about 1.2m DPS with Blood Stance. I'm sure a crafted sword, helm enchant, etc could easily get over 2m.
Just killed my first Shaper ever with this build :)
Apologies if this has already been asked, but what about Kongor's Undying Rage Terror Maul as the 2H weapon of choice? Given that Disfavour is so expensive!

Also, I seem to be missing out on the frozen mob explosion that I get from my frost blades. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por cat64fish en 17 jun. 2019 11:26:50
"
Meru84 escribió:
Just killed my first Shaper ever with this build :)

Very nice, grats!

"
cat64fish escribió:
Apologies if this has already been asked, but what about Kongor's Undying Rage Terror Maul as the 2H weapon of choice? Given that Disfavour is so expensive!

Also, I seem to be missing out on the frozen mob explosion that I get from my frost blades. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!

With the Changes to the passive tree and slayer ascendancy pretty much any physical dps weapon works.

You'd have to rework the tree a bit to get mace nodes. Something like this:www.poeurl.com/ctpI

A crafted mace probably would end up right along the lines of a crafted sword/ax so that would be the end goal.

I don't know what explosions you're referring to. If you were using herald of ice before and not using it now that would be it. If you mean shattering frozen enemies you should still be doing that if you're freezing them with critical strikes or just normal chance to freeze.

Couldn't tell ya without further information!
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 17 jun. 2019 11:38:19
Would there be any merit in using Three dragons golden mask while leveling?
Since there are quite many axe notes increasing damage from ailments in the passive tree which benefits ignite but not chill.

Anyways thanks for an awesome build.

Edit- Just read the Hrimburn description..
Editado por útlima vez por Wintherelf en 17 jun. 2019 19:32:34
So I just acquired
and I'm gonna go for that 100% cold conversion.

Do you have any recommendations as to which fossils to use for the Spiked Gloves you have on the front page?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional