[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Hey so I managed to craftthis and was curious with culling strike on bleeding enemies is swapping out of bane of legends into another node a good idea? And if so which would you recommend I saw a lot of talk about impact but it always feelsbad picking up nodes with crit or acc due to RT.

It's possible to swap it out but if you aren't already gearing yourself towards crit the better option would be impact since it would require less work to make full use of the ascendancy node.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 15 jun. 2019 20:52:32
"
No disponible
Hey so I managed to craftthis and was curious with culling strike on bleeding enemies is swapping out of bane of legends into another node a good idea? And if so which would you recommend I saw a lot of talk about impact but it always feelsbad picking up nodes with crit or acc due to RT.

I'm actually curious if RT is even worth it anymore. With as easy as it is to get high accuracy now, I think it would probably be more dps without it. Even without not stacking crit, simply getting 50% crit multi and a little bit of crit is a relevant more damage multi (15% chance on 200% multi, 150 base + 50 from wherever, is a 1.15 multi). Plus the extra freezing chance...
Editado por útlima vez por fiendishnature_ en 15 jun. 2019 21:33:22
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
I'm actually curious if RT is even worth it anymore. With as easy as it is to get high accuracy now, I think it would probably be more dps without it. Even without not stacking crit, simply getting 50% crit multi and a little bit of crit is a relevant more damage multi (15% chance on 200% multi, 150 base + 50 from wherever, is a 1.15 multi). Plus the extra freezing chance...

Exactly what I mean by my previous post. Before 3.7 you either went RT and to the left side of the tree or went crit and to the left. Now RT may not be the best option anymore. It's still an option but going crit, with all the benefits that come with crit AND the new way the passive tree is is balanced could very well be the future 'top' spec for the build.

Exciting stuff for someone who likes to tweak builds an try to make the most oddball(and typically failure X^D) of builds like myself heh!

Hi guys, first of all thanks for the great guide, it makes a lot of fun!

So after what felt like an eternity i managed to craft the lvl 20 fortify on my axe but don't know how to go on from here. Does it make sense to create an imprint now an try to get rid of the stun duration mod or alter till I get an isolated fortify mod? And when I isolated the fortify mod, regal orb is the only way to proceed to create a rare item and then multi mod, right?
"
battleboibasty escribió:

Hi guys, first of all thanks for the great guide, it makes a lot of fun!

So after what felt like an eternity i managed to craft the lvl 20 fortify on my axe but don't know how to go on from here. Does it make sense to create an imprint now an try to get rid of the stun duration mod or alter till I get an isolated fortify mod? And when I isolated the fortify mod, regal orb is the only way to proceed to create a rare item and then multi mod, right?

Depends on the cost of the imprint but yeah that would save you having to blow through alterations again.

You would regal it and then try to annul it twice to get it to look like this sword if your luck holds out.

There are several suffixes that you could get with the regal that would be worth keeping.

+20% attack speed or higher
+% attack speed and +% attack speed if killed recently
+% physical damage and Hits with this weapon have culling strike against bleeding enemies

are all good suffixes to keep

if you hit a flat physical prefix that is higher than the crafted 18-24 to 36-42 that is also good to keep.

The only way to brick the item is to annul off the fortify support.

Ideally you want to end up with something like either of these(I don't have the +2 to socketed support gems craft so that's missing from both)

Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 16 jun. 2019 15:00:05
So far (on console) going RT sword route has worked amazingly well... I'm not fully tree'd yet, but the icy cyclone setup has begun working extremely well. Love this build! I made a couple of small changes to the tree to include more mana leech and only lose .8 percent attack as life leach. It has still survived well. Thanks, it rocks!

This has also given me really good ideas for my next build based on my experience with it.

I think a dual wielding claw shadow build would work well as a chaos cyclone...

A 6 link chest with
Cyclone > melee physical > pulverize > infused channeling > withering touch > decay

Another piece running blasphemy > despair > and something else. The claws would allow for a high health and mana leech built into them along with decent physical damage hits for the cyclone. Combined with chaos damage, dual wield, and claw tree nodes, I think it could be really fun.
Heyo,

First ty for the build, really fun to play !

Atm, think isnt the best to farm lab ? right ? VP is a pain with traps for me ..

Can you take a look on my char and what to upgrades ( 2 ex budget )

I got Carcass Jack, any tips to do the 4 R 1 B 1 G sockets ? fully pain !

Thanks ..
"
Wyze78 escribió:
Heyo,

Atm, think isnt the best to farm lab ? right ? VP is a pain with traps for me ..

Thanks ..

One Tipp for the lab: Refund the VP before you do the trials and the lab (you can get VP right before the last stage of the fight against izaro)... thats how I did it and it was pretty easy. You can easyly get the trials if you look at global 820 channel.. lots of people offer their trials.
"
Wyze78 escribió:
Heyo,

Thanks ..

Uber Lab is definitely a pain in the ass. Taking the Pantheon that regenerates your potions is basically mandatory.
"
ExpatJohnny escribió:
So far (on console) going RT sword route has worked amazingly well... I'm not fully tree'd yet, but the icy cyclone setup has begun working extremely well. Love this build! I made a couple of small changes to the tree to include more mana leech and only lose .8 percent attack as life leach. It has still survived well. Thanks, it rocks!

This has also given me really good ideas for my next build based on my experience with it.

I think a dual wielding claw shadow build would work well as a chaos cyclone...

A 6 link chest with
Cyclone > melee physical > pulverize > infused channeling > withering touch > decay

Another piece running blasphemy > despair > and something else. The claws would allow for a high health and mana leech built into them along with decent physical damage hits for the cyclone. Combined with chaos damage, dual wield, and claw tree nodes, I think it could be really fun.

Glad you're have fun and thanks for the kind words! ;)

Yeah I've been wanting to try building a poison cyclone for awhile but haven't ever gotten around to it. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with!

"
Wyze78 escribió:
Heyo,

Thanks ..

As far as Lab goes, these two basically answered it for me! :D
"
battleboibasty escribió:
One Tipp for the lab: Refund the VP before you do the trials and the lab (you can get VP right before the last stage of the fight against izaro)... thats how I did it and it was pretty easy. You can easyly get the trials if you look at global 820 channel.. lots of people offer their trials.

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
Uber Lab is definitely a pain in the ass. Taking the Pantheon that regenerates your potions is basically mandatory.

I usually keep VP and take the Pantheon mentioned above. One thing I've gotten used to doing with Overleech+Vaal Pact is just going as fast as possible through everything so that I'm always leeching. Takes practice for sure but like... I've done hundreds of trial runs since they were put in. It's the kind of thing that you can just do in your sleep after awhile.

As far as upgrades go most of your items are on the lower end of life rolls. You can probably replace helm, belt and boots with high resistance/life rares pretty easily for under 70c.

Weapon wise crafting is the way to go this league. Sinvicta's Mettle will hold you over for awhile so you can try to get a craftable ax base.

The goal is to get a base like either of these two axes.
Spoiler

The important modifier is the Fortify support. There are a few others that you can luck into but the main one is getting lvl 20 Fortify Support. A level 18 fortify prefix isn't awful but lvl 20 is preferable.

As for coloring carcass jack I usually just use https://siveran.github.io/calc.html and go with the method it suggests.

Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 16 jun. 2019 17:50:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional