[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Oh right I forgot about the whole 3 suffix/prefix thing. I'll go for the quality craft now.

Also what are your thoughts on using Lion's Roar versus Atziri's Promise or Wise Oak flask? I've been using Lion's Roar b/c it's a big dps as well as a defense boost but the knockback is kind of annoying.
"
Oh right I forgot about the whole 3 suffix/prefix thing. I'll go for the quality craft now.

Also what are your thoughts on using Lion's Roar versus Atziri's Promise or Wise Oak flask? I've been using Lion's Roar b/c it's a big dps as well as a defense boost but the knockback is kind of annoying.

"it's a big dps as well as a defense boost but the knockback is kind of annoying."

My thoughts exactly heh. Higher tier bosses, shaper/t16 guardians and so on are immune to knock back so those are the things I use lion's roar for.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 13 jun. 2019 20:56:37
Managed to make this sword. But clueless if it is worth multi-modding without the Fortify modifier.

(In case link breaks, Rare Exquisite blade with only 159% phys dmg)
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 14 jun. 2019 3:47:28
Did something change lastest patch? My mana runs out so fast now when cycloning. Any one else feel a change?
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
Managed to make this sword. But clueless if it is worth multi-modding without the Fortify modifier.

(In case link breaks, Rare Exquisite blade with only 159% phys dmg)

The 7th link is really what makes it a good base with just a single mod on it because of the more phys multiplier they added to fortify.

Without it you'd need to hit something like tier 1-2 flat phys mod in addition to a tier 1-2 % physical. I added two swords to PoB one with the normal increased physical and 1 with fortify support on it.

https://pastebin.com/069YeQBB

"
Emxper escribió:
Did something change lastest patch? My mana runs out so fast now when cycloning. Any one else feel a change?

It's channeled now so the longer you hold down cyclone the more it takes mana. Old way you clicked at a point on the screen and it took lets say 15 mana and traveled you to that point. Now it's 15 mana constantly while you are going to that point.

Yeah if you aren't hitting anything to get the mana leech going it will eat through your mana quickly.

If you're having issues you can always take the Revelry or get mana on hit somewhere on gear.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 14 jun. 2019 10:50:23
I'm starting this league a bit late. Is it easy to unlock all the monsters from monoliths with this build? I've seen that many builds are a bit too slow to really get them all (or at least 90%+).
"
System3D escribió:
I'm starting this league a bit late. Is it easy to unlock all the monsters from monoliths with this build? I've seen that many builds are a bit too slow to really get them all (or at least 90%+).

If you invest in more area by going swords, taking impact ascendancy and using pulverize with inc area of effect you will probably get them all if that's what you're after. Rage support + popping berserk during legion encounters is also a big area/movement/damage boost for helping clear as much as possible.

I mainly focus on getting the ones that have icons over their heads and any bosses. Doing that I haven't had any issues with and tend to get every single one depending on map. Except for early game without full ascendancy just because of being slow.

If you're looking for a build that one taps the entire encounter though, this ain't it! :D

Vaal Ice nova is pretty busted for that though from what I've seen. There are several builds out there that are build specifically for busting the entire legion event.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 14 jun. 2019 11:25:44
I managed to 5L my two hand awe with lvl20 fortify, which gem do you think would fit the best instead of the fortify slot ?
"
Muirey escribió:
"
System3D escribió:

If you invest in more area by going swords, taking impact ascendancy and using pulverize with inc area of effect you will probably get them all if that's what you're after. Rage support + popping berserk during legion encounters is also a big area/movement/damage boost for helping clear as much as possible.

I mainly focus on getting the ones that have icons over their heads and any bosses. Doing that I haven't had any issues with and tend to get every single one depending on map. Except for early game without full ascendancy just because of being slow.

If you're looking for a build that one taps the entire encounter though, this ain't it! :D

Vaal Ice nova is pretty busted for that though from what I've seen. There are several builds out there that are build specifically for busting the entire legion event.

Heh, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'm still drawn to Cyclone, I've always loved the skill...
Does the build perform good in the bigger encounters, like 4-way or 5-way wars? I guess that's more important than fully clearing monoliths :)
@Muirey

Recently started this game and of all the cyclone's, I love this build. Thanks for updating it for 3.7 and providing lots of feedback.

Have you tested the RT sword setup yet? Maybe with Voidforge?? Your thoughts? I'm really curious as I would like to go that direction with the build.
Editado por útlima vez por ExpatJohnny en 14 jun. 2019 13:47:01

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional