[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

I managed to get myself a Frostbite ring.

Now I checked in POB and seems like Herald of Purity is the best replacement in terms of DPS. Also summons dudes who take aggro off you.

Anyone been using Herald of Ice, what's been your experience with it?
"
So I just ripped about 1.5 ex fighting uber atziri got her down to the last mirror phase in both attempts im out of currency now but do you think you could lend me some insight into what my next goal should be to maybe help it go a bit smoother next time. Thanks again for the build guide first league I've even attempted atziri let alone uber!

(Getting good might help as well only had 2 - 3 portals each time I got to her.)

Side note are the crafted axes linked earlier in the thread better than atziri's disfavour? Only my second league so crafting spooks me.

Side side note thanks @blackdeath for the advice earlier made red maps much more comfortable.

Most of the boss fights are about learning the mechanics but that's good progress for your first time. I died plenty on my first shaper/uber elder/uber atziri fights ever no matter what build because of not knowing what to dodge.

Yes the crafted axes with "Supported by lvl 20 fortify" with the enchants I listed are better than a disfavour. Depending on your crafting luck it will be A LOT cheaper to do.

It's a huge amount of information but these two websites are what I use when I am looking to craft something.

https://poecraft.com/itemmods
http://poeaffix.net/

If you're having trouble figuring anything out the PoE community is REALLY good about making guides for pretty much everything so don't be afraid to look something up. Everyone has to start some where!

"
Chibiwong escribió:
I managed to get myself a Frostbite ring.

Now I checked in POB and seems like Herald of Purity is the best replacement in terms of DPS. Also summons dudes who take aggro off you.

Anyone been using Herald of Ice, what's been your experience with it?

Herald of ice is nice, works just how it should but I felt like I needed elemental prolif for it to feel really good. Which isn't so bad and doesn't hurt clear that much since you'll gain the herald of ice pops.
Bought an Elder sword this morning. Nothing worth multi-modding in 300+ alts yet.

"
Instictpoe escribió:
Pasives: I can understand why removing Razor's Edge might be a good idea, but I don't really understand why taking Martial Experience is not worth it.

Martial Experience gives 3 things: p-dmg, phys leech, and recovery per second. The physical damage is fine, but not great by itself. 10% or less of our dmg is physical, so phys leech is not great. And it is total recovery per second and not maximum, and it shouldn't be hard to reach maximum leech rate with higher tiers and AoE dmg. Possibly better for single target fights, but not worth it to me for 4 points.

I could be wrong on my understanding of leech rate, but maximum leech rate feels more important to me. Life = max leech + Slayer overleech.

Math from wiki
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
I could be wrong on my understanding of leech rate, but maximum leech rate feels more important to me. Life = max leech + Slayer overleech.

Math from wiki

With all the changes to leech yeah maximum life = bigger instances of leech. The only things on the passive tree that really increase leech now are Vitality Void and Hematophagy because they give "15% increased maximum total recovery per second from life leech".

Goodnight gentlemens,
https://imgur.com/a/saREOGE
I got told that the axe i crafted was good to vendor by 2 different guy on reddit, is it that bad??
I was planning to multicraft it and add phys damage and quality but now i'm a bit lost :(
Editado por útlima vez por leloupdesnues en 13 jun. 2019 18:39:18
"
leloupdesnues escribió:
Goodnight gentlemens,
https://imgur.com/a/saREOGE
I got told that the axe i crafted was good to vendor by 2 different guy on reddit, is it that bad??
I was planning to multicraft it and add phys damage and quality but now i'm a bit lost :(

First off, people on reddit are probably going to tell you it's shit mainly because it isn't the best base. They are also used to people posting the top end of crafted items so their opinion isn't the best :p

It's still a +450 physical dps axe which is a great starter axe.

It's a good axe but for multi-modding you would want either just the supported by fortify or fortify + the attack speed mod. A elder void axe or vaal axe(expensive) base would be what you'd want to try to make multi-mod worthy. If you're going to be pouring 4-5 exalts into an item you kinda want it to be the best starting item possible.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 13 jun. 2019 19:04:06
Great build BUT i have 1 problem.....
my character does NOT regen HP!! although i followed ur tree exactly and i have regen mods on gear but i get 0! is that supposed to be happening?
"
Hosam77777 escribió:
Great build BUT i have 1 problem.....
my character does NOT regen HP!! although i followed ur tree exactly and i have regen mods on gear but i get 0! is that supposed to be happening?

If you have taken Vaal Pact you will only regen health by leeching.

Aside from +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems, what should the remaining craft be? The author had strength/quality in his weapon but when I plugged that into Path of Building I only got a 6.6% dps increase where as "Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 13% Elemental Resistances" gives me a 11.8% increase.
"

Aside from +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems, what should the remaining craft be? The author had strength/quality in his weapon but when I plugged that into Path of Building I only got a 6.6% dps increase where as "Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate 13% Elemental Resistances" gives me a 11.8% increase.

Did you edit the quality in PoB? It doesn't do it by itself unfortunately.

The end I was going for is 46% quality. +18% from craft and having hillock in transportation safehouse to give upto 28%(think it's 28% max) to the base quality.

Also the elemental Pen craft is a Prefix so it's really between +2 socketed supports and elemental pen.

The difference between that in PoB is like 39K dps with the gear I am using on standard.

https://pastebin.com/cBevVfmF

Both crafts are an exalt so it's either or really. I like the +2 to supports personally.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 13 jun. 2019 20:25:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional