[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Mitsch287 escribió:
"
Muirey escribió:
"
Mitsch287 escribió:
Thanks for your build, enjoying it!

is it possible to drop RT and go crit with axes?

Glad you're enjoying it and yes you could go crit with axes. Would probably be more work than swords but it's doable with Overwhelm.

do you have an example tree for swords and crit ?

Here's my level 94 layout for sword crit:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAOsJCZY5Dpd5hVLkUdd-wQdjFxuqUEfvDkd-ZU29Nliv74_IzN9vGJG8n_JF_gr-jzrhplc1kk3j2L1br9RSF9wGonSgBiCE702SjX0j9scqmy2plIdqkGypJ185sKtyAeWzfTvlz5hvkn3cI7XyqW4OPHgNwBpvOzboFHH46_cyOlKGYNlhYVLqGKU1haeygFHa9WGGtCeflSSE2b6nGNtAoA2NIWB08TB8iO3uevoY4e-jivzFTip349rBFHXuDgHcBS107Xrvh3ZKfa2NdqzPfo9gI9Oaaio42XyCB4rwxIKBrORqqXnFU0h43DIFPJcI8MSTD5zHJC7-RQAAAAA=

There are several different viable options for the remaining points up to level 100. There are jewel sockets, the Onslaught on kill node area, more life nodes, possibly going up and grabbing the crit chance and multi up by Acrobatics, the Acrobatics cluster itself...

But that level 94 spread feels pretty rock solid, IMO.
Editado por útlima vez por fiendishnature_ en 12 jun. 2019 15:35:47
What are some higher tier swords after Terminus or should I go into Fortify multi crafted? Tried Flickering with this build and the de-sync was even worse. After I sell Abyssus, I should have like 8 ex to spend.

"
Mitsch287 escribió:
do you have an example tree for swords and crit ?

It is under the leveling section. I did a variation of the one Muirey suggested if you want a 2nd alternative.

From guide

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
I've noticed that Impact doesn't work as advertised. It says you get 5% increased area per enemy killed recently, up to 50%. However, at least visually, I'm getting the full area increase from killing just one enemy...

Could be that be from the +2 range from Impact? I am refilling my Regret orbs before switching Bane to Impact after spending 30 Regrets to sword crit.

"
Baronicki escribió:
How about herald of ice?

It works, but recommend a Frostbite ring first. Muirey posted an example on page 36 if you want an examples set-up. It is better on AoE freezing, but it will be a net-damage loss on tankier mobs with the loss of cold pen. I opted for Onslaught over Hypothermia to replace Silver Flask with Taste of Hate.
So while maps between T9 - T12 go relatively smoothly I still tend to get one banged by the off mob and its starting to tilt me what would you recommend I go for next to rememdy this have about 2 ex total to spend.
Herald of Ice scales so poorly with the build. Most of the increased damage and damage multipliers are for melee physical damage that we then convert to cold. Flat added cold is much worse than flat added physical, and the aoe part isn't getting scaled much either.

Herald of Ash is the better option, since it grants % of physical as extra element (fire). The only portions of our damage that it isn't scaling with is the little bit of cold % increase, Hatred, and cold pen.

With that being said, I haven't checked to see which one is better between Herald of Purity and Herald of Ash.
Hello Everyone,
Just passing by to say that playing this build is really fun. I'm lvl 73.
I just wanted to share the axe I crafted with only 25 alt +1 regal :)
https://imgur.com/a/saREOGE
Could you advise me on how to improve it more to fit the build ?
Hi, just wanted to say I love your build, and just crafted this little baby today, juste need to unlock the 18% quality strengh for finish it

"
So while maps between T9 - T12 go relatively smoothly I still tend to get one banged by the off mob and its starting to tilt me what would you recommend I go for next to rememdy this have about 2 ex total to spend.

Are you dying to Legion mobs or random mobs in mapping? Legions mobs need some nerfs, especially the red wall of instant death. I assume nothing crazy on the map modifiers like 300% extra element and crit chance.

Here are some things I would suggest:
-I assume you are keeping Fortify up from Leap Slam?
-Maybe try Pulverize over Full Life on Cyclone? Extra AoE to kill mobs before they reach you.
-I'd change one of your movement flasks to Atziri's and re-roll Basalt to that immunity.
-Missing a lot of HP nodes on passives. I'd trade Hatchet Master and Harvester of Foes to 30% HP plus the 2-point jewel. Possibly even Martial Experience too for another 16-20% HP.
-Enchanted boots. Maybe one of the defensive ones if you want to be tankier.

Personal preference: I swapped Sinvicta to Terminus + crit. The freezing is way more effective with crit plus you get a bit more range. Can look into the Frostbite ring for ele proliferation freezing.

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
Herald of Ice scales so poorly with the build. Most of the increased damage and damage multipliers are for melee physical damage that we then convert to cold. Flat added cold is much worse than flat added physical, and the aoe part isn't getting scaled much either.

In terms of single-target DPS, blasphemy Frostbite + 2-3 DMG HP/resist ring should outscale any Herald usage. It is the crit freezing damage that is the good stuff with Herald of Ice. Mobs pop and spread freezing to the other nearby mobs (some just outside of Cyclone range). And if you're not using Terminus, you can also get consistent mapping Frenzy charges with Ice Bite.

I'm using Terminus until probably multi mod crafting a Fortify sword, so I might just do HoI, Onslaught/Ele Prolif, Hatred, Enlighten level 2+, and Blood/Sand for toggle aoe/ST.

"
leloupdesnues escribió:

Nice axe and amulet corrupt!
When you get that 5L, you can use Pulverize instead of Fortify in 5L (add dmg on life if lucky with 6L).
Get a CWDT set-up in your helm.
Rare belts should be fairly cheap now. I sold a phys dmg, life, double res, and WED craft for like 2 chaos. That should net more life, dmg, and resists.
If you are resist capped, swap Bismuth to Atziri's. If you still need the resists, upgrade rings.
Switch one of the flasks to Curse immunity. Minor QoL.
Once you get more levels and eventually Enlighten you shouldn't need Revelry anymore for the mana.

Next several levels should add quite a bit of stuff. Fangs of Frost, 2 2-point jewels, Charging Offensive, etc. Eventually ascend for Bane or Impact.

*edit* - You're also missing a passive from quests somewhere. 1 extra passive.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 12 jun. 2019 17:33:51
Yea normally the one taps are from a legion mobs 3 star syndicate members a few bosses have been really bad to primarily from me not focusing on the map mods double boss on plaza and increased damage and area of effect on belfry. Thanks for the advice I'll look into those suggestions!
"
leloupdesnues escribió:
Hello Everyone,
Just passing by to say that playing this build is really fun. I'm lvl 73.
I just wanted to share the axe I crafted with only 25 alt +1 regal :)
https://imgur.com/a/saREOGE

"
Maska20 escribió:
Hi, just wanted to say I love your build, and just crafted this little baby today, juste need to unlock the 18% quality strengh for finish it

Man nice rolls you guys! That elder attack speed mod was the one I was hoping to get on mine and will try to get if I get around to crafting a vaal axe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That feel when you come home to find everything answered by Blackdeath101 heh. X^D

But yes, read over what he responded with and it's all on point!
Ha, no problem. Downtime at work = free time to check thread.

Also, with Devoto's still being stupid priced (10 ex for cyclone enchant), I may mess around with fossil crafting again if I get a decent pre-enchanted base. I made this last league for a WO CWC Ice Spear build. (Low iLvl, but really cheap lab enchant)

With the switch to Frostbite ring, can make up some of the lost penetration with one of these.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional