[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Thanks for your build, enjoying it!

is it possible to drop RT and go crit with axes?
"
Mitsch287 escribió:

Glad you're enjoying it and yes you could go crit with axes. Would probably be more work than swords but it's doable with Overwhelm.
Sorry if this has been answered.

But should I max all gems and just sub the int requirements on gear?

Thanks in advance
"
Morrison16 escribió:
Sorry if this has been answered.

But should I max all gems and just sub the int requirements on gear?

Thanks in advance

You can max all the gems. If you have a low roll on Brute Force Solution you may not be able to max out all the skill gems that have high int requirements but with at 18 or higher int roll on brute force solution you will be fine.
I've been running this setup today with Berserk and it's been the best I've used so far for legion encounters, delving and general mapping.

I have lvl 20 fortify support on my weapon but dmg on full life could be subbed out for fortify in a 6link.

Popping berserk on legion encounters is really nice for the extra AoE increase and movement speed.
"
Muirey escribió:
I've been running this setup today with Berserk and it's been the best I've used so far for legion encounters, delving and general mapping.

I have lvl 20 fortify support on my weapon but dmg on full life could be subbed out for fortify in a 6link.

Popping berserk on legion encounters is really nice for the extra AoE increase and movement speed.

Berserker guide? let's go :)
Editado por útlima vez por RaulNG en 12 jun. 2019 14:19:12
"
RaulNG escribió:
Berserker guide? let's go :)

Ha, I think a berserker start would need to stay full physical damage or require an expensive watcher's eye for the 40% conversion.

Also everyone is spooging all over berserker right now so I'm sure there is plenty of guides out there for it heh.
"
Muirey escribió:
"
Mitsch287 escribió:

Glad you're enjoying it and yes you could go crit with axes. Would probably be more work than swords but it's doable with Overwhelm.

do you have an example tree for swords and crit ?
I've noticed that Impact doesn't work as advertised. It says you get 5% increased area per enemy killed recently, up to 50%. However, at least visually, I'm getting the full area increase from killing just one enemy...
How about herald of ice?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional