[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

I got a early hrimsorrow drop so I switched to hatred now. Did you decide on the optimal links for cyclone? I'm thinking of using fortify with it since it has more damage with it. Also the Rampart node seems strong with it.
Freezien
Editado por útlima vez por azndecoy101 en 8 jun. 2019 0:39:15
Hey

Why ur Legion char not displaying in ur profile anymore ?

"
kowal86 escribió:
Hey

It is a bug that started a few hours after launch. Probably lower on their radar than some of the crashing bugs they've been fixing with the hotfixes.
Im going for a 2H sword build, should i go for razor edge or blade master in the weapon node ?
Any thoughts on Impact yet and what to drop for it?
50% increased aoe just reads too good to not try it.
Also can you make a skill tree for a 2H Sword build ?
"
azndecoy101 escribió:
I got a early hrimsorrow drop so I switched to hatred now. Did you decide on the optimal links for cyclone? I'm thinking of using fortify with it since it has more damage with it. Also the Rampart node seems strong with it.

I'm currently using

I may switch fortify out for infused channeling soon. I didn't have the int for it but I just got a brute force solution right as I was finishing up for the night which will allow me to use Infused now.

I would say Cyclone-Melee Phys-Elemental Dmg with attacks-Infused Channeling and then Dmg on full life(if using brutal fervour) or close combat(if not). The 6th link can be a number of options depending on what you want, fortify is good, rage support will be interesting(could be shit who knows!), close combat is good, pulverize seems really good if you can make up for the less attack speed.
"
kowal86 escribió:
Hey

"
blackdeath101 escribió:
It is a bug that started a few hours after launch. Probably lower on their radar than some of the crashing bugs they've been fixing with the hotfixes.

Yeah I have no clue on that. Also, Hello Blackdeath101 how have you been? ;)

"
razorboy919 escribió:
Im going for a 2H sword build, should i go for razor edge or blade master in the weapon node ?

"
razorboy919 escribió:
Also can you make a skill tree for a 2H Sword build ?

This is what I'm looking at for crit:www.poeurl.com/cpNY
This is what I'm looking at for RT:www.poeurl.com/crd7

"
Snoukz escribió:
Any thoughts on Impact yet and what to drop for it?
50% increased aoe just reads too good to not try it.

That depends I suppose... taking impact I'm assuming you aren't taking RT? Then I wonder if you're taking overwhelm or going swords? A lot of questions!

If it's just taking Impact over Bane of Legends /Brutal Fervour I'd lean towards dropping Bane of Legends personally. Brutal Fervour gives a lot of defensive bonuses which you don't get with Bane of Legends.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 8 jun. 2019 9:07:02
"
Muirey escribió:
Yeah I have no clue on that. Also, Hello Blackdeath101 how have you been? ;)

I guess you didn't realize that was me when I posted on page 25 :P

Not too bad. Lots of IRL changes since we last talked. New work shift, etc.

New league is going.. really weird? Haven't played melee since the last time I played your build and used to playing story co-op but had to start solo for a bit this league. Evidently Tabula is more common this league or something because I know a lot of people that got one well before mapping. Mine dropped in the map between Pyramid and A3. Was expecting a bigger damage increase, but that really showed up when I got big 2H upgrade.

I'll post a more concise post later tonight for my thoughts as league starter. Feel free to message me if you want me to test anything. Should hopefully hit 80's today.
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
I guess you didn't realize that was me when I posted on page 25 :P

Not too bad. Lots of IRL changes since we last talked. New work shift, etc.

New league is going.. really weird? Haven't played melee since the last time I played your build and used to playing story co-op but had to start solo for a bit this league. Evidently Tabula is more common this league or something because I know a lot of people that got one well before mapping. Mine dropped in the map between Pyramid and A3. Was expecting a bigger damage increase, but that really showed up when I got big 2H upgrade.

I'll post a more concise post later tonight for my thoughts as league starter. Feel free to message me if you want me to test anything. Should hopefully hit 80's today.

Nope didn't even notice the name honestly! X^D

Yeah let me know what you think. I'm already thinking of different leveling tree's for the level 1-60s area because of how different things are this league.
Muirey I know you're probably busy playing the new league stuff... just curious when you think you'll have the gem-links section updated? I'm using this as my league starter for Legion. Love it so far btw!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional