[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

"
Legendary_AK escribió:
Muirey I know you're probably busy playing the new league stuff... just curious when you think you'll have the gem-links section updated? I'm using this as my league starter for Legion. Love it so far btw!

Aside from cyclone links everything else pretty much remains the same. Immortal call works differently but is still perfectly fine to have on a CWDT setup.

Cyclone I'm currently looking at Cyclone- Melee Phys- Ele dmg with attacks- Infused Channeling- Dmg on full life and I'm undecided on close combat or pulverize.
Oh interesting, no Hypo or Frostbite anymore? Ok gotcha. Thank you!
Evening!

What do u think about Infuse Channeling Gem ? It gives us pretty nice dmg boost, maybe not that good as other supports but also gives us great dmg reduction.

Was also thinking about Impact instead of Bane of Legends, even with Axes and RT. It gives us HUGE AoE and little bit Dmg, and Bane gives us "Onslaught" which we can have from Slaughter Passive (not as good as from Bane but still). Isn't it better choice even with sacrificin 20% culling strike from Bane ?

Cheers! :)

btw: So far random Disfavour with 2 sockets - 5ex :)
"
Legendary_AK escribió:
Oh interesting, no Hypo or Frostbite anymore? Ok gotcha. Thank you!

Still using frostbite. Hypothermia is still usable but since it's conditional damage vs always on damage it loses out to some of the newer supports.

"
kowal86 escribió:
Evening!

What do u think about Infuse Channeling Gem ? It gives us pretty nice dmg boost, maybe not that good as other supports but also gives us great dmg reduction.

Was also thinking about Impact instead of Bane of Legends, even with Axes and RT. It gives us HUGE AoE and little bit Dmg, and Bane gives us "Onslaught" which we can have from Slaughter Passive (not as good as from Bane but still). Isn't it better choice even with sacrificin 20% culling strike from Bane ?

Cheers! :)

btw: So far random Disfavour with 2 sockets - 5ex :)

Bane of Legends gives you an onslaught like effect that will stack with onslaught. Which is really nice for clear speed. I think they are interchangeable depending on the person but for me I lean towards Bane of Legends more than Impact.

And yes infused channeling is what I recommend to use in main cyclone setup now.

That's what disfavour used to be so I'm not surprised. I think back around Harbinger(when I made this build) Disfavour was 6-8ex and like 16ex for a 6link.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 8 jun. 2019 17:25:48
Out-Dated Out-Dated Out-Dated... And you put 3.7 on title?
"
Out-Dated Out-Dated Out-Dated... And you put 3.7 on title?

Out dated, yes. Incorrect, no. The information is still perfectly fine just not 100% optimized for 3.7 new items I haven't tested yet.

1 = I cannot choose what cyclone links work best without A) Having a 6 link to use or B) PoB being updated with skill gem information.

Neither of those two have happened yet and one couldn't have happened before legion launched.

2 = 99% of the information in the leveling tips/Enchants and Corruptions/skill gems sections is still correct. Again, I'm not just going to guess about things without playing it and testing it.

So yeah, perfectly updated for 3.7. Leveling tree's work and all the gem links in skill gem section work great.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 9 jun. 2019 0:24:33
Concerning the Tireless Hp node I believe it is no longer needed if you just pick up revelry by golems Blood, the on hit mana is more than enough an dI never have mana issues with only 45 mana available! Althoug I do think blood magic is required for movement skills if u do that.
"
DubiosQ escribió:
Concerning the Tireless Hp node I believe it is no longer needed if you just pick up revelry by golems Blood, the on hit mana is more than enough an dI never have mana issues with only 45 mana available! Althoug I do think blood magic is required for movement skills if u do that.

Yeah, I've purposely not taken tireless to see how it feels with just the single 0.4% mana regen we got going to Vitality Void. On a 5l now with cyclone having a mana cost of 7 and it feels fine.

Revelry is great until you start ramping up your damage then it won't be needed at all.

If Tireless wheel isn't needed I'm thinking end tree will be more like

www.poeurl.com/crpD

BUT I want to see how much Cyclone sucks the mana out of you using Conc Effect/Ele Focus now. That could still completely destroy your mana and tireless would help smooth that out.

Yeah I wouldn't take leap slam(or whatever movement skill) off blood magic.
hey man, im looking at the tree you built for 2H sword build, im a bit curious as to why taking razor edge and blade of cunning if you take RT
"
razorboy919 escribió:
hey man, im looking at the tree you built for 2H sword build, im a bit curious as to why taking razor edge and blade of cunning if you take RT

Hmm, yeah after looking again Blade of cunning seems like points better spent else where. Razor edge is worth the 3 to me but it's all in what the individual wants!

Regardless Blade of cunning was a mistake, I didn't reread those nodes when changing from the crit to rt version.

www.poeurl.com/crrd looks better for RT(3am and my eyes are fuzzy!) and you can switch Razor edge out for something like the berserking cluster if you want more attack speed... lose 1 life node some where and take the Rampart cluster... or go up to Soul of steel... or Unpredictable Offensive! Lots of options to choose from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Checked PoB just now and correct gems are in! Looks like the actual optimal links for cyclone are:

Cyclone - Melee Phys - Ele Dam with Attacks - Infused Channeling - Dmg on Full life - Fortify.

Conc Effect/Ele focus still beat out both Infused Channeling and Fortify but don't bring any defensiveness to the table. Conc Effect does beat out Dmg on full life so you could switch that out on bosses for consistent dmg on fights where you're taking a lot of damage constantly.

https://pastebin.com/R4U3ExB6

That PoB is using the end tree I'm currently thinking will be the goal, the two different cyclone link setups with Bleeds_for_all current gear in standard. Bane of Legends 20% attack speed on kill still isn't being calculated so I added it to one of the watcher's eyes. Just switch for the other if not turning on "Killed recently".
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 9 jun. 2019 4:05:08

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional