[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Drop rates are so messed up this league. Seen some weird items coming from places they shouldn't be. ilvl 2 Disfavour and Starforge, etc.

At level 74 currently and have had a Tabula (right after A2 boss) and 2 exalt drops already. I should probably buy some more upgrades, but I might end up getting a Disfavour random drop too.

But anyways.. build is going alright. Feels weird vs last time without the mass freezing. Only 4k HP and no real defensive skill is kinda showing with some of these new Legion burst attacks, but normal clearing is not bad. Pulled off a 550 Rampage and still have 3 sources of movement speed to pick up.

6-link: Cyclone, Melee phys, Infused, Dmg on Full Life, Fortify, and WED.
Hideout tooltip: 100k with Blood Stance

*edit - JK.. I did 1 run after this post and got Exalt #3.
Editado por útlima vez por blackdeath101 en 9 jun. 2019 3:48:24
"
blackdeath101 escribió:
Drop rates are so messed up this league. Seen some weird items coming from places they shouldn't be. ilvl 2 Disfavour and Starforge, etc.

At level 74 currently and have had a Tabula (right after A2 boss) and 2 exalt drops already. I should probably buy some more upgrades, but I might end up getting a Disfavour random drop too.

But anyways.. build is going alright. Feels weird vs last time without the mass freezing. Only 4k HP and no real defensive skill is kinda showing with some of these new Legion burst attacks, but normal clearing is not bad. Pulled off a 550 Rampage and still have 3 sources of movement speed to pick up.

6-link: Cyclone, Melee phys, Infused, Dmg on Full Life, Fortify, and WED.
Hideout tooltip: 100k with Blood Stance

*edit - JK.. I did 1 run after this post and got Exalt #3.

It is a very currency heavy league for sure. An yes those are the links for cyclone now. Once you get all the major gear items it won't be an issue going back to using a setup like cyclone-ele prolif-icebite-hypo-melee phys-ele damg. That's what I'm using in all of the recent videos and it plows t16s easy as anything else. Just weapon swap for bosses ;)

To quote myself!

"
Muirey escribió:
Checked PoB just now and correct gems are in! Looks like the actual optimal links for cyclone are:

Cyclone - Melee Phys - Ele Dam with Attacks - Infused Channeling - Dmg on Full life - Fortify.

Conc Effect/Ele focus still beat out both Infused Channeling and Fortify but don't bring any defensiveness to the table. Conc Effect does beat out Dmg on full life so you could switch that out on bosses for consistent dmg on fights where you're taking a lot of damage constantly.

https://pastebin.com/R4U3ExB6

That PoB is using the end tree I'm currently thinking will be the goal, the two different cyclone link setups with Bleeds_for_all current gear in standard. Bane of Legends 20% attack speed on kill still isn't being calculated so I added it to one of the watcher's eyes. Just switch for the other if not turning on "Killed recently".

Also for Razorboy919 in case he didn't see on previous page...
"
Hmm, yeah after looking again Blade of cunning seems like points better spent else where. Razor edge is worth the 3 to me but it's all in what the individual wants!

Regardless Blade of cunning was a mistake, I didn't reread those nodes when changing from the crit to rt version.

www.poeurl.com/crrd looks better for RT(3am and my eyes are fuzzy!) and you can switch Razor edge out for something like the berserking cluster if you want more attack speed... lose 1 life node some where and take the Rampart cluster... or go up to Soul of steel... or Unpredictable Offensive! Lots of options to choose from.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 9 jun. 2019 4:13:55
No ex drops for me so far, so I'm still on a budget.
Luckily Kaom's Primacy dropped for me.
Is there a significant difference between Kaom's and Sinvictas?
Planning to buy jewellers touch to get a 5L going and not sure if I should get Sinvictas over Kaom's.
"
Snoukz escribió:
No ex drops for me so far, so I'm still on a budget.
Luckily Kaom's Primacy dropped for me.
Is there a significant difference between Kaom's and Sinvictas?
Planning to buy jewellers touch to get a 5L going and not sure if I should get Sinvictas over Kaom's.

Sinvictas has a higher damage range but besides that either is fine to use. If you're RT you won't be getting much benefit out of the last two things on Kaom's but the rest of it is fine. I would probably hold off buying a 5l prophecy and just try to 5link the kaoms yourself or getting a Sinvictas to 5l.

The rampage mechanic on Sinvictas is also very nice for early game clearing.

Rampage <-- That will explain all of what you're getting by gaining rampage.
Thanks for the tip!
Bought Sinvictas, 5l it myself and was able to sell my Kaoms 4l for 19c.
What about armor?
I messed around a bit in PoB and it seems that Loreweave actually provides more damage than Carcass Jack. I think Bronn's is out since we put Cyclone in Disfavour at some point anyway, making the +movement gem from Bronn's worthless.

So BiS should be Loreweave or Carcass Jack, right?
If we go Carcass Jack we could use it for a crit phys build as well. That would be the only downside of Loreweave.
"
Snoukz escribió:
Thanks for the tip!
Bought Sinvictas, 5l it myself and was able to sell my Kaoms 4l for 19c.
What about armor?
I messed around a bit in PoB and it seems that Loreweave actually provides more damage than Carcass Jack. I think Bronn's is out since we put Cyclone in Disfavour at some point anyway, making the +movement gem from Bronn's worthless.

So BiS should be Loreweave or Carcass Jack, right?
If we go Carcass Jack we could use it for a crit phys build as well. That would be the only downside of Loreweave.

Carcass Jack is fine for either but Loreweave or a well crafted high life chest would be the end goal. Loreweave is one of those things you'll just eventually get, with luck could be quick but still you'll find enough unique rings along the way that you'll get a loreweave without any trouble.

Loreweave is fine for a pure physical build as well. Carcass Jack is just really nice for the increased area of effect. Gotta get on the cyclone increased area meme levels of this guy..
"
Elemental reflect is no longer a thing we need to worry about so makes it even easier.

elaborate? all I can see is immunity to phsy reflect
"
viionc2 escribió:
"
Elemental reflect is no longer a thing we need to worry about so makes it even easier.

elaborate? all I can see is immunity to phsy reflect

Refers to an old mod that rare packs could come with that made them reflect elemental damage. So you'd be running a perfectly fine rolled map, cycloning along loving life and then BOOM! Instant death.

Was removed sometime back, so I need to reword that section so it only refers to elemental reflect maps. Which still are a thing but much easier to avoid.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since PoB updated last night I'm going to be reworking the entire main guide today. R.I.P My playtime T.T
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 9 jun. 2019 11:30:01
But that makes your guide awesome and up to date, plus you will be famous (at least in this thread)!
"
Snoukz escribió:
But that makes your guide awesome and up to date, plus you will be famous (at least in this thread)!

Ha! I'm just happy to see people enjoying something I made and helping people find new ways to enjoy a game I've loved since 2014. ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional