[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

What do you think of the Impact node instead of Brutal Favour?
Freezien
First of all: thx for the guide, its a really nice build

But how do you get your frenzy charges without blood rage?

Im using Charging Offense, but frenzy charges dont come up constantly through that.
Great build really enjoy it.

Can you pleaze add pantheons also?
When I'm pure phys I'm pretty much melting things but my damage is going to shit when I grab the 2 conversion nodes and equip the conversion gloves. I'm running frostbite and hatred with it when I do. What am I doing wrong?
"
azndecoy101 escribió:
What do you think of the Impact node instead of Brutal Favour?

It's a fine choice if you want to take one over the other.

"
smilie1oo1 escribió:
First of all: thx for the guide, its a really nice build

But how do you get your frenzy charges without blood rage?

Im using Charging Offense, but frenzy charges dont come up constantly through that.

Glad you're liking the build. A Cast when damage taken + Cold snap ismost of the time keeping my frenzies up as well as Chargin Offense. Other than I've just given up on frenzy generation for the time being.

"
Dukz escribió:
Great build really enjoy it.

Can you pleaze add pantheons also?

Thanks and the pantheon's are at the bottom of the guide. For some reason I had them under the mapping spoiler which wasn't where they should have been!

"
Minirova escribió:
When I'm pure phys I'm pretty much melting things but my damage is going to shit when I grab the 2 conversion nodes and equip the conversion gloves. I'm running frostbite and hatred with it when I do. What am I doing wrong?

I'm assuming you're not using Brutality with cyclone when you're also converting to cold? IF you are, that is the problem.

What links are you running in your 5link when you convert to cold?

You should also have your second ascendancy and almost third at this point as well.
Editado por útlima vez por Muirey en 10 jun. 2019 7:59:28
Holy shit I'm in idiot. Yup, I was running Brutality. Wow.....
Any tips for someone that was following the old tree that included Resolute Technique? Don't have nearly enough points to respec it to the newer one. (lvl 55)
Given that they have made accuracy easier to hit max hit chance, added more % accuracy and flat accuracy throughout the passive tree, and the 50% increase from Impact, I'm curious how much benefit RT is providing now...

"
Minirova escribió:
Holy shit I'm in idiot. Yup, I was running Brutality. Wow.....

That'd do it! X^D

"
fiendishnature_ escribió:
Given that they have made accuracy easier to hit max hit chance, added more % accuracy and flat accuracy throughout the passive tree, and the 50% increase from Impact, I'm curious how much benefit RT is providing now...

Don't know, I haven't started doing new runs to test different ascendancy choices yet. Feel free to try it out if you're curious and let me know how it feels.

"
Zoozs escribió:
Any tips for someone that was following the old tree that included Resolute Technique? Don't have nearly enough points to respec it to the newer one. (lvl 55)

Your characters are set to private(My Home -> My Account -> Privacy settings on the right to change) but I also was following the old tree until 65ish. Once you take Heart of the Warrior it's 4 points to connect to the new pathing and that is when I used the respec points I got through the campaign to redo my tree.
Setting should be updated now.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional